Thread: Michael Ball?

Question Michael Ball?

Most Americans won't have heard of him but he's a musical theatre star in the UK. (Aspects of Love on Broadway and the West End, Les MisÚrables, Phantom, Chitty, Woman in White etc.) He's a superb singer - one of my favourites.

Has often been rumoured to be gay though has a longstanding girlfriend, but I have heard from other fans that it is a "Will and Grace" type relationship.

I don't think I'm being too intrusive here because I have also heard that he is quite open about being gay privately and that it is an open secret in showbiz circles.

Not being in showbiz circles myself anyone here in the know?

Thanks!

Nadine

P.S. This is a great forum!

Default Re: Michael Ball?

My query looks so lonely sitting here with no replies so I am replying to myself!

OK, nobody's ever heard of him. You can now go and look at all the other topics on here. I will leave you in peace!

Eli

Default Re: Michael Ball?

I thought he was American. Oh well. He's a cutey! I like his rendition of 'My Heart Will Go On'.

I think the fact that one of his albums contains virtually nothing but songs from Beaches, and Celine Dion songs MEANS he is gay. Lol.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
    Most Americans won't have heard of him but he's a musical theatre star in the UK. (Aspects of Love on Broadway and the West End, Les MisÚrables, Phantom, Chitty, Woman in White etc.) He's a superb singer - one of my favourites.

Has often been rumoured to be gay though has a longstanding girlfriend, but I have heard from other fans that it is a "Will and Grace" type relationship.

I don't think I'm being too intrusive here because I have also heard that he is quite open about being gay privately and that it is an open secret in showbiz circles.

Not being in showbiz circles myself anyone here in the know?

Thanks!

Nadine

P.S. This is a great forum!

I have a very close friend in showbiz who is prominent in the musical theatre world...on both sides of the pond. Said friend is in the "inner circle" and has spent time with MB and those close to him. Everything you said is absolutely true.

Bronze Member

I read ages ago he had an accident which means his "parts" were damaged and he cannot have children or function normally. So I guess it doesn't matter anyway. He is cute!

Bronze Member

I heard the same as you Nadine

Thread Information