Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What do you believe??

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm with you. I love to run, walk, ride bike, hike, etc. !

I think I have GR to thank for realizing that I am probably going to have a hip replacement next winter... all this complaining and diagloging about it has made me realize that it's been going on for 3 years now and time to do something about it. I heard last night form a friend that someone he knows was up and walking about without a crutch after only 2 weeks.

I never dreamed I'd would learn I've had a slight hip dysplasia since birth! Damn thinning cartilage... grrrr...

one of the girls i work with..her mom has had both hips done and both knees...she was up 2 weeks after also..just sucks that your young, shes in her 60s
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've been wondering about that... there are some things I've done like drink a lot of coffee, and used SweetNLow a lot, but there must be something about my diet, and the stress level etc. taht caused it because my older brother and my parents have nothing like it. I should say, my dad just got diagnosed and he's going to be 85 on Friday. -Holy moley I have to get to the post office TODAY!

wow silver I think it was your post (you mentioned it somewhere else) that made me realize I have to have this done. I mean, ONE hip. How hard can that be in order to get my life back?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

OT: OMG I was just lookin' in the mirror last nite and my legs are still sausages/slightly bloated/not much muscle definition and i just came to realize that that is how i am and probably always will be (even though i work on my legs hardcore) and im fine with it...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I can relate to that. I once asked a trainer, can I really change my body bigtime? He said, yeah if you totally eat breathe sleep LIVE it. It would be interesting to try and get there, but staying there... holy crap. I can't have something like exercise and sculpting dominating my life.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah i kno wat u mean, its a little ridic, i think Madonna, for instance, finally realized that and is letting her body look more human lately.

i say if you have the money and they will do it for you..get it done if its going to make life easier for you...theres no point in going through life miserable and in pain if you can fix it!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information