Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdogs - NSFW

Default Re: Underdogs - NSFW

Good insight, Lennonfan. My whole point is, there are some people out there that look unnatural when they're a certain weight, heavy or not. It's that whole body type/bone structure thing.

I don't think it's just us... on a night out not long ago, this topic came up with some of my guy friends. They surprised me by saying that they find curvy women like Kate Winslet (not sure which stage of Winslet they meant, though) more attractive than some skinny girl like Kate Moss. They said it's just sexier... breasts, hips... but a small waist is important, apparently. Hourglassy figures.

For me, someone like Gisele isn't that skinny, but she has no juicy curves. A Marilyn is much more attractive compared to her, for me. If I honestly had to pick between having a body like one or the other, I'd go with Marilyn.

In a perfect world I'd have a body like Kate's but have to eats lots to keep it! I'm no junkfood junky, but being able to eat good tasting food with total abandon and not have to worry about becoming a fatass would be something I wouldn't mind at least giving a try!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Comparing the pic of Jessica Alba & Mariah Carey isn't really fair, as Jessica's is staged and airbrushed as all get out, and Mariah's is just while she's hanging out casually, possibly not even knowing she's being photographed where she can do a more flattering pose...
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I definitely prefer a few curves, and so does every man I've ever met. Who wants to cuddle up to someone who's bones are poking out at you?
    Plus, it's the whole fertility attraction thing.

I used to be very thin naturally, underweight even, until I hit 35. I'm still a size 8 -- gargantuan by Hollywood's sick standards -- but I have to watch what I eat and exercise moderately. I tend to be curvy but so far, it's worked for me!

You all have good points here. Curvy women tends to be beautiful in my opinion. Guys tell me, that Im thick, although,I sooo resent that word. My beau tells me he likes meat on his bone, otherwise, their wouldnt be anything to hang onto. Beyonce has a beautiful body in example, and Giselle has a envious body, but Im sorry, it doesnt lasts forever.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

There's skinny and there's slender, I think Gisele and Alba are good examples of slender and not skinny. Skinny suggest boney, hollow and underweight, slender suggests lanky but not curvy.

Gisele is quite thin but if you at her she is not unattractively boney and while Alba has a little booty I would not consider her curvy either.

Unfortunately we've be brainwashed to believe that curvy equates to fat.

Or maybe people have just forgotten what curvy looks like.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix View Post
    Fk, I was in a store one time looking at some clothes and this guy was apparently shopping for his girl. Anyway, he asked me what size I wear because he was trying to figure out the size of his girl and we were similar.
    "My girl is thick like you." He had the nerve to tell me.
    I guess he could see I wasn't exactly thrilled to hear that and he said, " NAwww, Baby, that's a good thing. You are looking FINE."

Still don't wanna be called thick thanks.
    Aww... thick really is a great compliment (curves in all the right places) from a guy...

He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

A*O

It really depends on what your basic chassis is. I have always had a 'hips and tits' hourglass figure. That's just the way I am. I'm not overweight, but I have never been skinny and never will be no matter how much I exercise and/or diet. As for attractiveness, I think most men would choose curves over bones and the only reason women aspire to look like stick insects is because of the twisted requirements of Hollywood and the fashion industry.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Gold Member

I've never been a skinny girl. I've always had some extra here and there and now everywhere. I'm 5'4" and well over what I should weigh. I would like to be toned. I don't care what the scale says or what size pants I'm in, I just don't want to have this dumb marsupial pouch and back fat. On the other end of the spectrum, I never, ever want my ribs to be protruding through my skin when I breathe. I think a woman looks her best when she is toned and in proportion. I've seen too many skinny girls with fat and flab but because they only wear a size 2 they think they're great. So, I don't think I prefer one over the other, I just think they should be fit and firm but still retain a softness. Clothing also makes a difference in the way a person looks. I get so tired of seeing those "muffin tops" on teenage girls wearing their jeans so tight that they have a roll of fat popping over. That's a no-no. They wouldn't want to see my roll of fat hanging over (nor do I).

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm a bitter jealous fattie!! j/k

Anyhoo, I find women who have the hour glass figure sexy. I don't think skinny women that look like they have the body of a teenage boy look all that nice e.g. Paris, Mischa, Nicole etc. I like a soft (= not too muscular) feminine body with curves. So, body shape wise, I like jLo (I know she's annoying and all but big ass is something I don't have and I envy that) and Selma Hyek looks sexy though I don't like her face. If I were a man, I'd prolly go for girls with big titties and ass (how superficial is that!!)

A*O, you sound like my type.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

A*O

I does not require a Nobel Prize to work out that the reason models are required to have the bodies of adolescent boys (no hips/tits/bum) is because the fashion industry is dominated by gay men who believe that shape is the 'ideal'. It's been going on for years. Hollywood is a little more forgiving, but only just. I have a theory that once Monroe died (still the 'ultimate woman' to many people) Hollywood slipped back into the androgynous skinny ideal for some reason and has not moved since.

JLO has a great bod - unfortunately with a huge ass bolted on the back. It's all about proportion. If she had huge tits too she would look OK.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

SVZ

It's not so much if you're thick or thin, but it's your hips to waist ratio which should be 0.7 (I believe that's the number). Anyways they did a few studies on what people found attractive, and the ones that ranked the highest were always in that ratio, whether they were thin or thick.

The 'Perfect' Female (an analysis of Biology of Beauty)

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    There's skinny and there's slender, I think Gisele and Alba are good examples of slender and not skinny. Skinny suggest boney, hollow and underweight, slender suggests lanky but not curvy.

Gisele is quite thin but if you at her she is not unattractively boney and while Alba has a little booty I would not consider her curvy either.

Unfortunately we've be brainwashed to believe that curvy equates to fat.

Or maybe people have just forgotten what curvy looks like.
    Exactly my opinion.

My boyfriend was just looking at a picture of Gisele on some site, and said "isn't this gross?". It was her back, and you could see every single vertebrae. And she was standing straight up, too... not bending over or anything. It was gross. I asked him what else he thought... he thought her butt was ok, put pointed out that she has no waist at all, and is basically "built like a 12 year old boy, with breasts bolted on".

I love my boyfriend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information