Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Jones in a bikini

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Yup, we are a bunch of jealous, bitter, fatties!

Um, don't know if you noticed, but the point of this site is to make fun of celebrities. If I really have to read another, "What do you all look like, you're not perfect, blah, blah," I am liable to go postal on someone.

If you don't like ragging on celebs, maybe this is not the site for you.

Make fun of people? Wow, how old are you, 12?
    Geesh, what a sad world we live in.
    And go postal on someone? WHATEVER.........

Quote Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    My God, you people are so mean. Why do people have to be that way? I guess maybe she feels good about herself. So what if she has some scars. If she feels comfortable, so be it.
    That is one thing that I will never understand about some people. You all will talk and make rude comments about people who have fake tits and full of plastic surgery, then down someone who is big, and not totally fake!!n Which is it?
    No wonder our young kids have such low self esteem.
    Can't we just be nice and not make fun of everyone? Damn............
    What do you all look like?? Are you perfect, should the ones who are not just kill themselves or crawl in a hole and disappear?
    Women can never be kind to each other, its bad enough that we have asshole men out there comparing us to the fake tittied airbrushed models out there and now we too have to do it as well?
    I would hate to be famous, I really would, I don't know how some co[e with all this shit.....
    No wonder Britney Spears had a breakdown...........
    Get a grip on yourself.It's a fucking message board.Relax.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Not quite as bad as I was expecting to be honest. Not great, but I've seen worse.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Those bikini bottoms look like a diaper. But power to her for being able to wear a bikini - she lost a ton of weight, and good for her.
    Oh pls. F that ******. She did it the ez way, aka gastric bypass. No respect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    My God, you people are so mean. Why do people have to be that way? I guess maybe she feels good about herself. So what if she has some scars. If she feels comfortable, so be it.
    That is one thing that I will never understand about some people. You all will talk and make rude comments about people who have fake tits and full of plastic surgery, then down someone who is big, and not totally fake!!n Which is it?
    No wonder our young kids have such low self esteem.
    Can't we just be nice and not make fun of everyone? Damn............
    What do you all look like?? Are you perfect, should the ones who are not just kill themselves or crawl in a hole and disappear?
    Women can never be kind to each other, its bad enough that we have asshole men out there comparing us to the fake tittied airbrushed models out there and now we too have to do it as well?
    I would hate to be famous, I really would, I don't know how some co[e with all this shit.....
    No wonder Britney Spears had a breakdown...........
    It's one thing to be a big person, look nice, and love yourself without the complaining self loathing BS, like QL. It is another thing to lie to millions of people about how you lost all that fat that made you sound like you had an eight pack of hot dogs in your throat!! This is a Gossip board, not Uplift your self-esteem board!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I'm actually kind of impressed cause that bikini is rather small and if she had all that excess skin removed it's not readily apparent, no big scars from tummy tuck etc

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I'm actually kind of impressed cause that bikini is rather small and if she had all that excess skin removed it's not readily apparent, no big scars from tummy tuck etc
    I think she had a body lift and the scars are hidden along her bikini line, covered by her bottom...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She nasty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oh, Right! View Post
    Oh pls. F that ******. She did it the ez way, aka gastric bypass. No respect for that.
    I don't think that surgery is "easy"; yeah, so she didn't run 15 miles every day and only eat fruit, but then very few people in the public eye do.

I have more respect for her wearing a bikini in public and looking relaxed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady View Post
    Not quite as bad as I was expecting to be honest. Not great, but I've seen worse.
    Bingo!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Why won't that woman cover up? She can't possibly look in a mirror and see hot. It isn't possible.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I don't think that surgery is "easy.
    It's easier than working out like a fiend, watching what you eat and finding a natural balance that works for you. That takes YEARS.

For all of her "work," she looks terrible. Her head is still huge, she is all dimpled, and unless you are under a size 14, NO BIKINI!!!

Get her back to the plastic surgeon!!! She's simply not done yet.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Why won't that woman cover up? She can't possibly look in a mirror and see hot. It isn't possible.
    LOL When you've been 350 lbs (or whatever she weighed), and now you look like that, well, psychologically, anything is better. So, she DOES think she is hot now. Comparatively speaking.

It's easier than working out like a fiend, watching what you eat and finding a natural balance that works for you. That takes YEARS.

For all of her "work," she looks terrible. Her head is still huge, she is all dimpled, and unless you are under a size 14, NO BIKINI!!!

Get her back to the plastic surgeon!!! She's simply not done yet.
    She still had to change her eating habits. With a gastric bypass or a band you still need to eat differently otherwise you don't loose any weight and also make yourself Ill. It's a difficult option in a different way.

I also don't agree about the no bikini rule - if they feel comfortable in one, why not? No one is forcing anyone to look at photos of non-skinny people at the beach.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

LOL When you've been 350 lbs (or whatever she weighed), and now you look like that, well, psychologically, anything is better. So, she DOES think she is hot now. Comparatively speaking.
    Butt dimples and rolls are red flags, whether we have been twigs or Cali Redwoods all our lives. She is stubborn and blind.

She looks better than the woman she's talking to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information