Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Jones in a bikini

Who wants dinner? Not me.

Did anyone else notice the skin that looks like healed burn tissue across the small of her back? Is this the aftermath of lipo?

Also the huge dent in her left butt cheek?

What an ugly bikini and Star Jones is just ugly whatever size she is

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    Did anyone else notice the skin that looks like healed burn tissue across the small of her back? Is this the aftermath of lipo?

Also the huge dent in her left butt cheek?

I thought those were stretch marks.

That is one hideous, lumpy, dumpy ass!

Looks like some weight gain huh?

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    I thought those were stretch marks.

That is one hideous, lumpy, dumpy ass!

It is strangely flat too.

Why did I open this thread!?!?!? AHHH!!!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Prime example of "just because it fits doesn't mean you should wear it." Even something in a better colour with different shaped bottoms would be better than this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

A*O

Has she admitted she had gastric band surgery yet? She has the scars and weightloss to prove it but I just wondered if she's fessed up yet or is she still telling us it's all down to pilates LOL
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hamster on a piano > Star Jones in a bikini
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Hit By Ban Bus!

My God, you people are so mean. Why do people have to be that way? I guess maybe she feels good about herself. So what if she has some scars. If she feels comfortable, so be it.
    That is one thing that I will never understand about some people. You all will talk and make rude comments about people who have fake tits and full of plastic surgery, then down someone who is big, and not totally fake!!n Which is it?
    No wonder our young kids have such low self esteem.
    Can't we just be nice and not make fun of everyone? Damn............
    What do you all look like?? Are you perfect, should the ones who are not just kill themselves or crawl in a hole and disappear?
    Women can never be kind to each other, its bad enough that we have asshole men out there comparing us to the fake tittied airbrushed models out there and now we too have to do it as well?
    I would hate to be famous, I really would, I don't know how some co[e with all this shit.....
    No wonder Britney Spears had a breakdown...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hummus View Post
    She doesn't look bad, considering how big she was before.
    I agree, she does look good. For someone who lost 150 - 175 pounds, she looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Has she admitted she had gastric band surgery yet? She has the scars and weightloss to prove it but I just wondered if she's fessed up yet or is she still telling us it's all down to pilates LOL
    Yeah, she finally fessed up to it a year or two ago. I still don't understand why she didn't just own up to it to begin with. It's not like anyone believed she went down to a size 10 in a year on the grapefruit diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    My God, you people are so mean. Why do people have to be that way? I guess maybe she feels good about herself. So what if she has some scars. If she feels comfortable, so be it.
    That is one thing that I will never understand about some people. You all will talk and make rude comments about people who have fake tits and full of plastic surgery, then down someone who is big, and not totally fake!!n Which is it?
    What do you all look like?? Are you perfect, should the ones who are not just kill themselves or crawl in a hole and disappear?
    Women can never be kind to each other, its bad enough that we have asshole men out there comparing us to the fake tittied airbrushed models out there and now we too have to do it as well?
    I would hate to be famous, I really would, I don't know how some co[e with all this shit.....

Yup, we are a bunch of jealous, bitter, fatties!

Um, don't know if you noticed, but the point of this site is to make fun of celebrities. If I really have to read another, "What do you all look like, you're not perfect, blah, blah," I am liable to go postal on someone.

If you don't like ragging on celebs, maybe this is not the site for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    No.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    She did finally come cleam and admit she had gastric by-pass. She did not have the band. She has also had a tummy tuck and breast lift w/implants. She looks great compared to where she was but this was a bad choice in swimwear.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information