Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker is 'obsessed' with the gym

Would people please stop posting pictures of Vadge's arms. They're grotesque. Does she really think she looks young and attractive like that?

There's no way I can eat breakfast now.

Hit By Ban Bus!

OK, I was wrong. IMDB has her height listed at 5'3". For some reason, I thought she was taller. Still, if she's really 91 lbs, that's awfully skinny even for 5'3".

Her face would also look better with more weight. The skinnier she gets, the horsier (made-up word) she looks IMO.

She has always had veiny arms I don't see much difference.

Gold Member

Why do these women want arms like that? I don't find it attractive and yet to find a man who would either. She looks vile..can't wait to see SATC2 though. Maybe it will be good

Weightwise she looks the same to me.

I don't think of her as an actress who spends a lot of time wondering about how to look sexy for men (or for women for that matter). She goes about her business, wears what she wants, and has a personal life. If she wants to work out to excess because that helps her deal with the stress of life, or gives her intense pleasure, let her. If she gets too skinny, she has a family who will take care of her.

Bronze Member

I don't know who the hat-person is, but the photos in the first post are great. She looks fit and fine, for a woman, look if they still got their boobs (in the way they were built of course) and look at the hips. If they ar there, she's healthy. I think she looks a bit like an athlete, and that's a nice look to me.

The hat-picture is of a female who's been doing both power training and cardio and who's been eating well. She's low in body fat, but strong.

(For men, breast muscles are tell-tale too, but also if they still have strong arms and muscles in their legs. I'm a sports instructor, so I'm very aware what to look at to see if anyone has an eating problem or if they just excersice a lot and are getting rid of the bodyfat, keeping the muscles - which you can't do unless you eat and eat healthy.)

If you like the ripped look or not is a totally different matter, some, like me, think it's nice, some think it's really ugly, but that's a matter of taste, not if the person is healthy or not. I respect the ones who think a rounder ideal is good, it's been up and down therough history as long as humans can see, look at the super lean fashion of the 15th century, and the round 17th century ideal... it's nothing new at all

The "hat person" is Sarah Jessica Pony. I didn't think it was possible for her to get uglier, but apparently extreme dieting can do it in her case.

SJP is a true workhorse.....

Quote Originally Posted by G-clef View Post
    I don't know who the hat-person is, but the photos in the first post are great. She looks fit and fine, for a woman, look if they still got their boobs (in the way they were built of course) and look at the hips. If they ar there, she's healthy. I think she looks a bit like an athlete, and that's a nice look to me.

The hat-picture is of a female who's been doing both power training and cardio and who's been eating well. She's low in body fat, but strong.

(For men, breast muscles are tell-tale too, but also if they still have strong arms and muscles in their legs. I'm a sports instructor, so I'm very aware what to look at to see if anyone has an eating problem or if they just excersice a lot and are getting rid of the bodyfat, keeping the muscles - which you can't do unless you eat and eat healthy.)
    About 10 years ago, when my wife was at about 13-14% body fat (weightlifting/running/lean foods), she had arms somewhat like SJP's. Maybe slightly less muscular. Given that SJP has always been thin, it's possible that she's just doing a lot of cardio and eating a really lean diet.

Currently, there is a female fitness instructor at my gym who has Parker's basic physique. In person, it's kind of an austere, gaunt look.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Her face pays the price for her weight loss.
    I don't think her face can afford it.

She is someone who needs a bit of fat to soften the hideous.
    Damn right
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Why do these women want arms like that?
    I don't think they 'want' them, rather they bulk up so they can keep eating. As we age our metabolism slows down and you have to eat less; muscle burns alot of calories, so the more muscle you put on, the more calories you can consume.
    I can attest that it works, as someone who used to subsist on 1400 calories a day with cardio, I'm now eating 2000+ calories after bulking up with 4kg of lean muscle through training.
    Sure, it makes me a little aware of how my shoulders look in some dresses, but atleast I can go to a restaurant and have something other than a salad with no taste!

She looks like one of my brothers.

I like toned and some muscle definition but when your veins, muscles and bones define you that's not a good look. Not on a man or a woman.

I think she looks great and no different from what she used to be..she is just getting older now and we notice it more..but she has a very good body..She is thin with muscles and big breasts!I wish I had her body..

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Why do these women want arms like that? I don't find it attractive and yet to find a man who would either. She looks vile..can't wait to see SATC2 though. Maybe it will be good
    I believe that she builds muscle because she doesn't want to look very skinny because she is naturally like that..

I am telling you so because naturally I have a body like Eva Longoria's at her skinniest and I am desperately taking protein shakes(apart from eating good) and doing arm weight workouts to look better..but still it is very difficult for me to gain any weight..I have added some muscle definition on my arms and look better(not stick thin arms) but I have a lot of progress to make..perhaps with the help of a trainer and a nutritionist once I find the money..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information