Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michelle Pfeiffer's doughnut diet

Yeah she is. She's been looking much healthier since being with Ellen. The whole Ally McBeal thing was insanely disgusting. I'm glad david kelley doesn't seem to be working much anymore.
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

I don't believe Michelle when she says that she hasn't had plastic surgery. I believe that 99% of stars have had at least something done to their face. It's like Cindy Crawford who claimed never to have had surgery but later admitted to botox...i think Michelle's had it as well.

As for how she keeps slim - she probably exercises 5 days a week and VERY carefully watches what she eats.

Still she looks good for her age, but then that's what money can buy for you...

Quote Originally Posted by cool girl View Post
    I don't believe Michelle when she says that she hasn't had plastic surgery. I believe that 99% of stars have had at least something done to their face. It's like Cindy Crawford who claimed never to have had surgery but later admitted to botox...i think Michelle's had it as well.

As for how she keeps slim - she probably exercises 5 days a week and VERY carefully watches what she eats.

Still she looks good for her age, but then that's what money can buy for you...

Money sure helps. However, how do you explain Britney, Oprah and the others who struggle like the rest of us? I do believe she is very disciplined and hypocritical.

Britney is a hick and an uneducated idiot still stuck in adolescent-stage rebellion once she shook off her mama and everyone else who told her dumbass what do do, wear, say, how to move, etc. For all of the above mentioned reasons she has not the capacity or discipline to take care of herself properly, but is way too stubborn to listen to anyone else who might have the sense that she doesn't now that she doesn't "have to". (Can even picture her stupid ass saying "Yew all cain't tell me whut ta do anymore!")

Oprah is a smart woman who will listen to people who can help her from time to time, and very motivated when she sets her mind to it. But I think she's in a constant battle with her genetics and issues from childhood, not to mention she isn't exactly a spring chicken any more.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

you guys are funny, skinny people always stay in the same way no matter how much we ate, same as chubby people hardly lose weight no matter how less they eat.

It's the fact. It's something related to your body structure I guess, I used to have rice every morning as breakfast and wanted to gain some weight. But it just doesn't work somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    Yeah she is. She's been looking much healthier since being with Ellen. The whole Ally McBeal thing was insanely disgusting. I'm glad david kelley doesn't seem to be working much anymore.
    I can imagine that Ellen would be telling her to have a burger.

Silver Member

Hard to believe a word she says.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Now, when you start talking enchiladas and nachos (real NOT Taco Bell ) that's indulgence for me.
    Oh nachos, those are so good in LA. They have awesome Spanish restaurants here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information