Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kelly Osbourne shows off slim new body

What Kelly is saying is bullshit. Her 'trick' is to eat something with no carbs and no sugar before bed. Uhm, an apple has sugar and carbs beyatch.

'I eat half an apple before bedtime': Kelly Osbourne reveals the secrets to her incredible weight loss

By Simon Cable
    Last updated at 1:21 AM on 19th February 2010
    She once claimed that she never wanted to be skinny.

But Kelly Osbourne seems to have had a change of heart after losing three stone. And she says the secret behind her transformation has been to nibble on half an apple shortly before bed.

The 25-year-old daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne has waged a long, public battle with her weight.

Body makeover: Kelly Osbourne (left last night and right, in 2007) says nibbling on an apple before bedtime has helped her lose weight

Now the former 'wild child' is slimmer than ever after overhauling her lifestyle and her dramatic weight loss has been the talk of New York Fashion Week.

Miss Osbourne lost almost two stone during her appearance last year on Dancing With The Stars, the U.S. version of Strictly Come Dancing.

She said she had expected to put the weight back on after the competition ended, but she has in fact continued to shrink.

'I've completely changed the way I eat since doing Dancing With The Stars,' she told U.S. magazine Life & Style.

Toast of the town: The blonde wowed the New York Fashion Week crowd with her new knock-out figure

'A trick I've learned is to eat just a little bit of something that has no carbs and no sugar in it before you go to sleep because it keeps your metabolism going.

'They say you should never eat before you go to bed, but I've found just having a tiny little snack - like half an apple or something like that - before you go to sleep really helps.'

Miss Osbourne, who was once a size 14 and weighed 11.5 stone at her heaviest, has kept up her dancing since coming third on the programme and is now also a devotee of Pilates.

'Pilates is amazing, my posture is so much better and I'm even starting to get muscles on my tummy - it's incredible,' she has said.

Her head looks huge and the hair is fug.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She looks so much better now. I think it's a combination of the DWTS exercise routine that she got into, and then continued and something else....hopefully something else is a general diet rather than gastric band surgery but that did work for her mother...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I really don't think Kelly was ever big enough for gastric band surgery.
    She looks cute with that blonde bob. She needs to go back to that and ditch the Mrs Slocomb look she's got now.

42 lbs lost she could very well have had it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she's cute like her mom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information