Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jordin Sparks called obese by anti-obesity activist!

On A.I. they showed a picture of Jordin when she was about 3 years old. She was not a petite little girl, she is not meant to be tiny. I wouldn't call her "fat" at all, just thick. She looks very healthy to me.

Plus, I'm sure if we saw the girl in person she'd be way smaller than she appears on T.V. I've also noticed that they would tend to dress her in those babydoll type tops-- not flattering on anyone IMO.

Jordin is an attractive girl with plenty of talent. She seems very nice too. That skinny bitch needs to lay off!!

Hopefully Jordin won't listen to this nonsense and go all Carrie Underwood and skeletal on us.

I didnt know this girl was until I checked the link. She does not look obese at all. She looks fine. The skinny blond lady obviously has a fear & hate for people who do not weigh 100 lbs, but she tries to pass it off as concern. What a bitch.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Oh yeah. Another thought: I kind of found it a plus and refreshing that it was men who were defending her. More often than not, a rant like this comes from some piggish all-women-should-look-like-Maxim-covergirls-or-they're-gross-and-disgustingly-obese misogynist who half the time is no big prize himself in the looks or fitness dept!

P.S.
    Reason anti-normal-sized-women/pro-skinny-as-fuck rants especially piss me off if coming from men?:

Give me a man's metabolism, testosterone, and ability to build muscle.....and maintaining my body at the pinnacle of hotness/physical fitness would be a piece of cake compared to what I have to do as woman just to keep from looking like an out-of-shape tub-of-goo.
    Last edited by MsDark; May 25th, 2007 at 02:04 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Everyone is different. So what if she's not a twig. She's just fine the way she is, and she's a pretty girl.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jordin is just great. She is the whole package - and the right age for an AI.

I think a lot of people predicted her win a while back (I know I did, in the AI Season 6 thread) - it was too too obvious given the others involved. Even with Melinda and Lakisha being better singers at the mo.

MeMe Roth is an idiot. I might agree with her if Jordin were huge and unhealthy, but she is gorgeous and healthy looking. She is not a stick, but i think the stick thin body image is far more dangerous than someone with a little meat on their bones. Jordin looks good and is proportioned. It sounds like MeMe believes that your ribs and breast bone need to be protruding to look good.

^^ ITA. Probably a bit of her weight is just baby fat anyway. She's still very young.

The girl has absolutely gorgeous hair and eyes!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just saw the top 10 on Larry King Live. Jordin is really darling, and there is no way she's obese. But I think Lakisha is the prettiest - at least on camera. Sometimes looks don't translate on screen. A reporter the other night said Jordin is stunning in person.

Oh my god, this is insane!
    "How blind could you get, and still have eyes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Just saw the top 10 on Larry King Live. Jordin is really darling, and there is no way she's obese. But I think Lakisha is the prettiest - at least on camera. Sometimes looks don't translate on screen. A reporter the other night said Jordin is stunning in person.
    I agree about LaKisha. She's got a really pretty smile and lips, and I love her personality.

She looked really cute/hot that night Simon said he wanted to kiss her.

Elite Member

well lakisha i would say is very overweight. jordan is not.

Skinny bitches, beware!

1. Men like asses and boobs! Marilyn and Mae were sex symbols. The biology skeleton wasn't. When I walk past a skinny bitch and her SO, trust me, he is watchin two fulls sets of womanly mounds jiggling. When he gets home, he is going to be copping feels on marrow and cartilage. If he is feeling a butt and breasts, they are polymer pouches containing liquid.

2. You find one skinny bitch who could take me down. She couldn't stagger us "obese" broads, but we could smack the vomit breath from her cesspool mouth.

3. When I am enjoying a piece of strawberry cheesecake, after having that bacon cheeseburger or loaded baked potato, I am happy. My three meals do not consist of Ex-Lax, ipecac, and Evian.

4. We are confident. We have fought the Hollywood image and are not starving and depriving ourselves to fit into skinny jeans. We are also embracing our bodies. The great artists of the past did not draw skinny skanks! Look at Venus!

If the malnourished shadows called thin are hating those of us who have curves, we must be doing something right.

*Turns on heel and walks away- hips a-swaying, butt a-bouncing, and breasts a-jiggling*

Damn I am sexy.

^^^ WOOT!! I knew I loved you for some reason, RevellingInSane!

You are totally right. I'm always putting myself down, wanting to shed some pounds. Can't stand the love handles-- then my man comes along and says that's one of his favorite parts and "pleeeease don't lose too much of that!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    well lakisha i would say is very overweight. jordan is not.
    Yeah, LaKisha's a big girl, but still very pretty IMO.

Bronze Member

Jordan seems to be overweight in my opinion not obese as Meme claims. It seems most individuals' are more so incline to defend an overweight/obese individual than an underweight one. I find this somewhat hypocritical. Both in my opinion poses health concerns.

oi lay off the "skinny bitch" bashing... Meme is a dickhead for her comments but it's not really fair to lay into every skinny girl for one persons comments.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information