Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Jennifer Connelly

Anything for an Oscar nom

She's a favorite actress of mine and seems like a genuinely nice person. But it looks like she may actually die from what ails her.

I hope her family and friends can do something, because she probably can't, or won't.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I never liked her and found her very irritating, but this is so sad.
    I hope that she is getting treatment, because she's obviously ill and needs to recover.

Role or not, she has been looking ill for ages. Maybe this was the only role that made remotely sense for her to play considering she is such a wreck.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

fgg

Jennifer Connelly: I've Known People Who "Tortured Themselves" to Be Beautiful

Jennifer Connelly is aware of the price that comes with beauty. The 43-year-old actress has been in the business since the early '80s, and as the former child star prepares for a standout year in 2014 -- starring in Darren Aronofsky's Biblical epic, Noah, and her husband Paul Bettany's directorial debut, Shelter -- the drop-dead gorgeous star reflects on her career and the idea of beauty in the February 2014 issue of Allure.

"The thing that really matters to me is well-being and happiness," the mother of three told the magazine. "Maybe it comes from knowing people who have tortured themselves trying to meet these strangely narrow and rigorous definitions of what our culture thinks is beautiful.”

The Oscar winner recently received some attention for dropping weight to play a homeless woman in Shelter. But after being married to the film's director, Paul Bettany, for 11 years, the actress wasn't concerned with the project.

"One couldn't feel more safe as an actor than knowing that the director's your husband," she told Allure. "It's like, oh, if I really make a fool of myself, I can just say, 'Honey, can you please not put that in the movie?' That was a great perk."

Bettany and Connelly share son Stellan, 10, and daughter Agnes, 2, and Connelly also has 16-year-old son Kai from a previous relationship.

But Connelly's most buzzed about film in 2014 is Darren Aronofsky's massive undertaking, Noah, which puts her, once again, alongside A-Lister Russell Crowe.

Not only is she also starring in this year's Winter's Tale with Crowe, but the duo also played love interests in 2001's A Beautiful Mind, which, coincidentally, was where Connelly met her husband. And she had nothing but nice things to say about her on-screen love interest.

"We have an easy intimacy," she said. "We act together like the best kisses: We both bring equal passion."

Read more: Jennifer Connelly: I Know People Who "Tortured Themselves" For Beauty - Us Weekly

of course it is for a role...yeah, ok. *rolls eyes*
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I was looking at those young pics of her on the first page again and damn, those were some amazing tits.

This "for a role" excuse is bullshit. She's been looking like death warmed over for way longer than that.
    Sunrider likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Her midriff, in the 5th pic in particular, looks like she's lost so much weight that her skin is loose and getting slung around.
    I think/hope that's a skin coloured singlet under her hoodie.

Hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post

This "for a role" excuse is bullshit. She's been looking like death warmed over for way longer than that.
    I agree. She's in denial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information