Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Love's amazing weight loss

Quote Originally Posted by Egolita View Post
    it reminds me of tara reid's stomach. like they took the fat out and left clumps in.
    I see the telltale lipo signs in her belly, the uneven crevices. The rest looks like non-PS weight loss to me.

What happened along her jaw line?

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    In our paper today (SF Chron) she said she wanted to get rid of her "plastic surgery nose" and she now has the nose she was born with, not a tiny little one. So I guess the big nose is here to stay. I didn't know that you could return to a big one once you made it smaller?
    I guess with enough ear and rib cartildge. I know folks have gotten Gortex implants in their noses as well for rebuilding.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah you are correct about the lipo-belly ariesallover and her jaw is like that b/c some years back around 96' she had her huge jaw (also found on her daughter) shaved down and a pointed chin was created.

Its funny how her daughter has all her old features; it must be haunting for her to see her old face on her daughter.

reading some online newspapers, i saw 3 different bathing suits on her, on what looked to be the same day, same area.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

yeah its totally set up for publicity to say, "see, heres my new body!" and i've seen 4 damn crazy suits!! publicity whore!

Elite Member

I think lipo as well. I remember seeing an interview with her not too long ago. She had obviously gained a significant amount of weight and was quite depressed about the public and media comments around it. I think she did something about it.

I think she looks like shit, by the way. She doesn't even look like the same person. Why is everyone so consumed by the 'anorexic' trend lately?

I just saw the white bikini pics, where she's in a lounge chair. Ugh, that stomach is awful. She lost weight, but it looks like she didn't excersise at all. Her stomach looks like all the fat was sucked out at once and the skin didn't snap back.

I still don't see why she wanted her old nose back. When she got a new one, she said the old one reminded her of her father, who she hated.

That woman has many, many issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I just saw the white bikini pics, where she's in a lounge chair. Ugh, that stomach is awful. She lost weight, but it looks like she didn't excersise at all. Her stomach looks like all the fat was sucked out at once and the skin didn't snap back.

I still don't see why she wanted her old nose back. When she got a new one, she said the old one reminded her of her father, who she hated.

But as you get older doesn't your skin loose collegen or something (forgive me I'm British & am therefore going to play to the stereo-type of never knowing anything re: beauty procedures! LOL).
    More importantly is there a product you can use to improve this? Or just avoid Lipo?
    The nose-thing:- she dis-likes the barbie nose she'd got... apparently... just one more thing to have an issue with imo.....

um yeah, the word "batshit" comes to mind

Default Ewwwwww!!!!

Courtney's Hawaiian Pooch

Posted Apr 2nd 2007 10:30AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Music
    Courtney Love let it all hang out in Hawaii this weekend.

In between a diet of cigarettes, the rehabbed, ab-tastic rocker paused her puffing to pose with a parrot.

After checking out the view down below, Polly didn't want his cracker.
    Courtney's Hawaiian Pooch - TMZ.com

THAT white bikini?
    and I'm sorry, but pants like this are too low! I don't wanna see you're c-section scar! Not on you not on any one!!!!! (just call me Novice the Prude! ) I love the top half tho...

^ OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG OH MY FUCKING GAWD! why o why did you post that!!!!! I want my mommy

That has GOT to be a tummy tuck, her belly button is waaay too high.

Why not wear a pretty one-piece to show off her new figure? That belly is just too hideous!
    I'll take my poochy little tummy over that mess any day.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    That has GOT to be a tummy tuck, her belly button is waaay too high.

Why not wear a pretty one-piece to show off her new figure? That belly is just too hideous!
    I'll take my poochy little tummy over that mess any day.
    I think that if she'd had one there wouldn't be those Chicken-wings flapping around her belly....

I love the blue one piece tho!

and I'm with you Sweetness, I'll take my Kirtsy Alley belly over that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    But as you get older doesn't your skin loose collegen or something (forgive me I'm British & am therefore going to play to the stereo-type of never knowing anything re: beauty procedures! LOL).
    More importantly is there a product you can use to improve this? Or just avoid Lipo?
    The nose-thing:- she dis-likes the barbie nose she'd got... apparently... just one more thing to have an issue with imo.....
    Yes, that's exactly right. Lipo isn't really reccomended, on a big scale, to older women for that very reason. My mother was thinking of getting some. Her PS said he do problem spots, but not a great amount. Better to excersise, he reccomended. The skin has less collegan and has lost elasticity. It doesn't bounce back.

I don't think she had a tummy tuck. (That's a procedure I'm interested in getting.) I say that, because after a tummy tuck, the skin is taut. I vote that she got a lot of lipo and has a lot of loose skin left over.

When these women go out with their Frankenstein bellies, do they not know what they look like? CLove's stomach looks like it's melting.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    Yes, that's exactly right. Lipo isn't really reccomended, on a big scale, to older women for that very reason. My mother was thinking of getting some. Her PS said he do problem spots, but not a great amount. Better to excersise, he reccomended. The skin has less collegan and has lost elasticity. It doesn't bounce back.

I don't think she had a tummy tuck. (That's a procedure I'm interested in getting.) I say that, because after a tummy tuck, the skin is taut. I vote that she got a lot of lipo and has a lot of loose skin left over.

When these women go out with their Frankenstein bellies, do they not know what they look like? CLove's stomach looks like it's melting.
    But the exercise isn't doing any good...
    I want a diet like Courtney's!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information