Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carnie Wilson: "I lost 50 pounds!"

OK!: Do you have any cheat foods?

I bake cheesecake for other people and taste it and spit it out. Every six or seven weeks, I have a tiny bit of dark chocolate and I actually will say, "You can swallow this. You deserve to taste something that you love." My saviors are baby carrots, hummus, natural peanut butter, baked yams and almond butter sweetened with agave."

She's always been beautiful but the above tells me that she still hasn't changed her relationship with food. I think she has a sugar addiction considering the things she named contain a lot of sugar or turn into sugar.

shes beautiful
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Bronze Member

how do people lose so much. Ive been trying to lose 20 pounds for like the past 4 years and its not happening.

Gold Member

I call bullshit on ALLA DIS.

If she's 5'3" there is no way in hell she weighed ONLY 208 lbs in that first picture. Nuh uh. I know people who actually DO weigh in the very low 200s and they look much slimmer than she does in those first pics.

Also, the pics at "160" lbs are very airbrushed and there is no way a woman who has been her size...twice...would not have some loose skin going on. So bullshit on those too.

I'd say she's probably closer to 200 than she is to 150 in those pictures. Really. Seriously. One of my blog friends started off weighing 250 lbs at about Carnie's height and looked slimmer than she did at "208".

So...bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I call bullshit on ALLA DIS.

If she's 5'3" there is no way in hell she weighed ONLY 208 lbs in that first picture. Nuh uh. I know people who actually DO weigh in the very low 200s and they look much slimmer than she does in those first pics.

Also, the pics at "160" lbs are very airbrushed and there is no way a woman who has been her size...twice...would not have some loose skin going on. So bullshit on those too.

I'd say she's probably closer to 200 than she is to 150 in those pictures. Really. Seriously. One of my blog friends started off weighing 250 lbs at about Carnie's height and looked slimmer than she did at "208".

So...bullshit.
    Interesting...

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Interesting...
    What's interesting? I don't doubt that she lost weight, but I dispute that she started off at only 208. I don't believe she weighed ONLY 208.

A*O

I don't nitpick about detailed weight anyway. It's a wildly inaccurate gauge of your actual size. Better to say "I was a size 18 and now I'm a 10" and even that's misleading because there doesn't seem to be a standard dress size either.

I say just look in the mirror if you are happy with what you see that's perfect.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

She is much bigger still than when she lost originally. And I agree with those of you who said she'll get big again if she gets pregnant. My guess is she'll stay heavy at that point. I'm not sure it's good to be yo yo-ing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    What's interesting? I don't doubt that she lost weight, but I dispute that she started off at only 208. I don't believe she weighed ONLY 208.
    Maybe she's not really 5'3. Lots of 'stars' claim to be taller than they really are.

Yeah, I'm thinking she fudged the numbers too. I just wouldn't say my starting and ending point if it bothered me, just say "I lost 50 pounds". It's pretty obvious that she has lost that much weight, and she should wear that black dress all the time.
    She looks good, but yeah, she's a yo-yo dieter.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    She looks good. Does she remind anyone else of a heavier Ashley Judd?

Sad thing is that she will probably get pregnant and pack on another 100 lbs. Then it will start all over again. She's got a eating disorder, hope she is seeking help with a professional for her mind and body.

I always saw the Ashley Judd resemblance. Carnie is a beautiful woman. I wouldn't have another kid if I was her. I feel like her whole life is all about her weight.

She looks really gorgeous in that last picture.

Update: She's pregnant.

(Photos via Flynet)
    Pregnant singer Carnie Wilson was spotted getting some ice-cream at a McDonald’s drive-thru in Beverly Hills yesterday.

http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/200...ds/#more-12636
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

and so it begins

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    and so it begins
    Word.

Coming soon to a magazine cover near you:

CARNIE WILSON: How I lost 50 pounds after the baby, yippee!!!!

I am totally sick of these fat celebrity chicks going on and on about:

1) I got so fat and hated myself.
    2) I'm losing weight and feeling so much better. You can do it too, although you may not be able to afford a personal trainer like me, or gastric bypass, or have a cook on staff, and if you can't do it, it's because you don't have my incredible willpower.
    3) I'm so much thinner and now feel like sexy times all the time.
    4) The detailed story of my weight loss and chronicle of every morsel I put into my mouth to achieve same is the most fascinating story on the planet and one which I shall repeat on many interviews both in print and on tv.
    5) A macrobiotic diet is just yummy, yummy, yummy. I just love eating healthy. Now I find chocolate cake and ice cream and french fries not tasty at all and JUST DISGUSTING.
    6) I'm posing in Playboy--albeit with lots of vaseline on the lens, or exposing my new body on talk shows
    7) I'll never get fat again. I'll never get fat again.
    8) That picture of me taken by the paps eating a small sucking pig with whipcream on top and a side of chocolate cake, ice cream and french fries was not fair, dammit. Those bastards missed the picture of me eating some lettuce for an appetizer.
    9) Oops, I seem to have gained a little weight back.
    10) Damn, I'm fat again and hate myself.

Repeat ad nauseum.

As I duck the bullets, may I add that I am a fat chick, too. Yes, I said it. I admit it. Over 200 lbs. I'm a big old sexy fatty lady, wearing some tight ass pants right now. My husband just slapped my fat old ass!!! So I can say mean things about fat people. I've earned this one calorie at at time.

I take sole responsibility for my fatness and don't find it fascinating nor do I think anyone else does either. It just is what it is. I've been fat, I've been thin. Whatever. As such, I refuse to bore people with tales of a depressing childhood that made me fat, or to blame some guy or my mommy who didn't love me enough, or to blame the images society imposes upon women, or other such claptrap. I am fat because I like to eat, and apparently to eat more calories than my endomorph body can burn up as I sit on the couch while knitting and watching tv. End of story. And the funny thing is that I don't think most folks think of me as being a big fatty because I don't apologize for it or make an issue out of it or talk about my fucking diet all the time.

So I wish these famous fat chicks would just shut the fuck up and either be fat or thin but for God's sake, please, just stop making such a big deal about it all. There are many worse problems in this world than some vapid ho gaining some weight.

Sorry for the rant.
    Last edited by landerq; December 4th, 2008 at 02:36 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information