Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NI says that Kirstie Alley collapsed weighing (just) 240lbs

Default NI says that Kirstie Alley collapsed weighing (just) 240lbs

oh no! there's more drama being featured on the cover of the latest national enquirer for one of my favorite people kirstie alley - who hasn't called jenny craig for months now! apparently she collapsed (while weighing in at a supposed 240lbs) but luckily her pals rushed to her side - girlfriend is going to need to find a way to shave off some pounds - i'd love to see her work again (the last thing i remember her doing was fat actress which was hilarious) she's a great comedic actress and if she isn't working simply because of her weight - that's a total shame! (although her wikipedia entry lists her being in a movie next year called nailed) and i've mentioned this a number of times before here on popbytes - you must catch her hidden gem of a performance in woody allen's 1997 flick deconstructing harry (oh my word - the best clip from the movie is posted below (the audio is probably not safe for work...) god bless youtube)

in other gossip tidbits we've got britney spears begging baby daddy and ex-hubby kevin federline to marry her again - i can't believe i'm saying this - but it actually sounds like a splendid idea! plus there's cher getting a head-to-toe makeover costing a whooping $500,000 dollars - i'm dying to go to see her new las vegas show - she's a total legend - in her own words 'after the apocalypse there still will be cockroaches and cher' - staying around after the end of the world apparently doesn't come cheap!

PS it's great that dogs now have a place to worship but i certainly don't have anytime to go to church (never my favorite place - i haven't been in years - oh strike me down now) and if anybody thinks i'm going to take my three dogs to church (who would just bark their heads off rather than pray) that's so not going to happen!

PSS i'm still in total shock over the death of tim russert - it's all so sad - you just never know when it's your time to pass onto the other side - it's all about 'no day but today'

popbytes { KIRSTIE ALLEY WEIGHING IN AT 240LBS COLLAPSED }
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She's not fat...she just has a lot of body thetans.

Am I evil for giggling when I read this thread title?

Kirstie Alley announced four months ago that she was going to start her own “Weight Loss Brand.” This was after she was dropped as a spokesperson for Jenny Craig after gaining something like 75 pounds in a year. This week’s National Enquirer has a new cover story about Kirstie and how her health is failing and she’s gaining even more weight as she eats like crazy. You’ve got to find some way to cope with the regret after wasting $5 million on Scientology when future career prospects and enlightenment remain elusive. It seems Kirstie’s weight loss program is still in the planning stages.
    The Enquirer says that Kirstie collapsed, but it’s more like she got winded and had to hold on to something:
    Kirstie simply can’t control her eating and has packed on almost 100 pounds since leaving the Jenny Craig diet program, insiders say…
    She regularly orders calorie-laden Chinese and Thai food - and has also been photographed indulging in frozen desserts at Pinkberry.
    “Kirstie’s weight crisis took a turn for the worse when she hit the 240-pound mark. Everyone - from her two kids to her staff to her close friends - is trying to get through to her,” said the source…
    Her friends are also worried that her excess weight could lead to life-threatening health conditions like cardiovascular problems and a predisposition to diabetes.
    Those fears escalated when the 5-foot-8 star collapsed while walking to her car on a steamy, hot California day.
    “Kirstie was walking across a parking lot to her car when she suddenly got lightheaded. As she reached her car, she had to grab onto the door handle because her knees began to buckle.”
    [From The National Enquirer, print edition, June 30, 2008]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kirstie Alley gained more weight
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

That is only 240 lbs on a woman who stands 5ft tall.

I see that diet went great... I don't care for all the scientology bullshit but I always loved Kirstie. The video from Deconstructing Harry was hilarious. To my dad she was always that girl from North and South no matter what he saw her in. She was devastatingly beautiful in North and South. I kinda hope she gets herself together.

she needs to quit scientology and get herself to a head doctor! because it seems like it's something wrong in her head that's making her do this..... maybe she's addicted to food now?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

There is no way Kirstie is 240 lbs. She is more like 310 at least.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what an idiot.

Those cankles are 240 pounds alone.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    There is no way Kirstie is 240 lbs. She is more like 310 at least.
    Agree...

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

underneath all that she's thin
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

we are such snarky bitches, but seriuosly; what the fuck is wrong w/ her?! that takes a lot of work to get that fat doesn't it?!

Geez, Kirsten Alley turns into a balloon float, John Travolta converts all his hair into flab, and Tom Cruise gets moobs. Nobody is going to want to join that cult, $cientology makes you fat!!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    we are such snarky bitches, but seriuosly; what the fuck is wrong w/ her?! that takes a lot of work to get that fat doesn't it?!
    I watched her show Fat Actress. So funny I don't know why it was canceled. She loves In N Out Burgers. Eat too many of those you'd be a fatty too. She had fast food all the time.

Valerie Bertinelli who is still a Nutrisystem spokesperson looks fantastic. I recently saw her latest commercial where she was wearing cute little board shorts at the beach.

I feel bad for Kirstie. She must be very unhappy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information