Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Diaz: Burger and fries weakness

Elite Member

Default Cameron Diaz: Burger and fries weakness

She said: "I eat healthily but love my burgers, and if you put a bowl of fries near me, then it's over. Normally, though, I'll have a half-order of something and save the leftovers. I'm queen of leftovers."

Cameron also attributes her active, healthy lifestyle to keeping her sane, adding to Britain's Shape magazine: "I hike, snowboard and surf. I admit I do hire a personal trainer as well, but for me working out is a big part of keeping mind and body together." The 35-year-old actress recently admitted she had altered her eating habits because she was gaining weight as she got older. She said: "I used to be able to eat and drink anything I wanted - fried chicken, onion rings, half a bottle of wine - then go right to bed. But as you get older your insides rebel against you!"
    Vices: Cameron Diaz says her biggest weaknesses are burgers and fries. - Nachrichten English-News - WELT ONLINE

She looked good in "What Happens in Vegas."

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I eat healthily but love my burgers, and if you put a bowl of fries near me, then it's over. Normally, though, I'll have a half-order of something and save the leftovers. I'm queen of leftovers."
    So that's what helps her to not gain weight. She orders half a burger (what kind of restaurant serves that?), and takes some of it home. Girlfriend doesn't eat!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    So that's what helps her to not gain weight. She orders half a burger (what kind of restaurant serves that?), and takes some of it home. Girlfriend doesn't eat!
    Well, she lives in America and portions in America are too big. Unhealthy big. They are at least 50 % bigger than the recommended healthy portion. Itís just marketing. Even when she orders half a burger and doesnít eat it completely, her body doesnít miss anything. Just bunch of carcinogenic substances from the fried oil. The half portion is still big enough.

Fried chicken, burgers, onion ringsÖ itís nothing but junk and the body treats it like junk. She exercises a lot and she isnít caught in a trap of fast food marketing. Thatís why she has a nice body unlike millions of obese American women in her age.

Whenever I order a sandwich of any kind I always
    cut it in half. That way once I finish the first half
    I am full, and I just don't go for the second half. If
    it's not in two pieces, it's pretty easy to keep
    munching on the entire thing. It is hard though to
    stop with fries.

I think this sounds quite reasonable and smart actually. And I like that she admits she works out, rather than claiming, "oh, I do a little bit of yoga and get massages, that keeps me slim" like so many celebs. I don't think she's necessarily ordering half a burger, but other things like half-orders of fries and pasta maybe.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Around here you can ask for half of your order to be boxed up before they even bring it to the table. A lot of places actually have a choice of half a sandwich with soup or a salad as an option too.

I know how she feels. Fries are hard to resist!
    Shes someone i actually believe; she's been thin all her life, stays active; I'm sure she can eat a burger and be just fine.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post
    Well, she lives in America and portions in America are too big. Unhealthy big. They are at least 50 % bigger than the recommended healthy portion. Itís just marketing. Even when she orders half a burger and doesnít eat it completely, her body doesnít miss anything. Just bunch of carcinogenic substances from the fried oil. The half portion is still big enough.
    . . . .
    maybe, but she lives in southern california. the portions in most restaurants there are much smaller than in other parts of the us. just sayin'.

Gold Member

That's what I do. I always eat half, if that at a resturant because portions are huge. Then I take the rest home for later. I feel better. I don't starve myself, I just stop when i'm full and comfortable. Plus I love left overs. For some reason they always taste better.

Nothing more tiresome than hearing skinny broads brag about how much grease they eat.

Ironically, her proportionately thick middle is actually more shitty genetics than burgers and fries.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by lienka View Post

Fried chicken, burgers, onion ringsÖ itís nothing but junk and the body treats it like junk. She exercises a lot and she isnít caught in a trap of fast food marketing. Thatís why she has a nice body unlike millions of obese American women in her age.
    Oops, I thought she meant that she only orders half a burger at a restaurant, and then takes half of that home.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

^^ Sparkly, your avvies are always so sexy!

Cameron's body is bangin. Always has been.
    I think that she's naturally think and one of those people who prob eats a ton and doesn't gain weight. High metabolism.

She seems like she's very physically active, that makes a huge difference

The high metabolism is mostly very good genes but being super active certainly plays a part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information