Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm in no rush to lose my baby weight, says Jennifer Lopez

Default I'm in no rush to lose my baby weight, says Jennifer Lopez

After gaining 50lbs during her pregnancy Jennifer Lopez has revealed that she is in no hurry to lose her baby weight.

The star gave birth to twins Max and Emme on February 22.
    She told OK! magazine: "I gained a good amount of weight, which I was focused on because twins can sometimes have a low birth weight. I gained 45-50lbs, a lot for my frame, but for twins it's right on."
    The 38-year-old said she was proud of her post-pregnancy figure.
    She added: "It's amazing how your stomach goes goes boop and it's this jiggly mass. I even play with my little leftover belly.
    Scroll down for more...
    Jenny and the cot: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony on March 18, enjoying their first night out after the birth of their twins

Even though she is happy at the moment, the singer has come up with a novel way of eventually shifting the post-pregnancy pounds - by taking part in a triathlon in the autumn.
    For husband Marc Anthony the plan is proof that the driven J.Lo of old hasn't been completely overtaken by the yummy mummy. He said: "There's an underachiever over here. Maybe I'll do a triathlon because I've never done that before."
    When it comes to gifts for the twins, Lopez's A-list friends have clearly had to think long and hard over what to get "the babies who have everything".
    Newborn twins Maximilian David and Emme Maribel already have a chandelier in their bedroom, piles of cashmere baby clothes and matching "rocking ducks" - not to mention their very own bodyguards.

Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria bought the twins matching old-fashioned prams worth 1,500 each.
    Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes splashed out on outfits from French 'baby couture' company Bonpoint.
    But Italian designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana - who run J.Lo's favourite label Dolce & Gabbana - came up with the most controversial present: custom-made baby wraps made from real fur.
    Lopez told of her babies' bling lifestyle in an interview with OK! magazine. The star was reportedly paid 3million for the feature, which should help cover the 1.4million she is said to have spent on a private hospital suite for the birth.
    The new mother revealed that she is a besotted by her two infants. "Having children is the biggest thing that can happen to a woman," she said.
    "You win an Oscar, get nominated for a Golden Globe - you know, whatever things you think are big, I can't even think of anything that can match the miracle of giving birth and having your own child.
    "I've been very career-orientated my whole life and very focused on my own world and my own life, and all of a sudden the focus just shifts."
    On the differences between the twins, she said: "Emme is a total girl. You take off her clothes and she covers up, and her hands are very feminine. And she has more hair than him. And he is like a tank, with these little arms." She said that Max's middle name came from her father, James, while Emme's - Maribel - came from her husband's late sister. The babies will both be known by Marc Anthony's surname, Muniz.

I'm in no rush to lose my baby weight, says Jennifer Lopez | the Daily Mail

Haha, good one Jen! Pull the other one.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Some surgeon is going to lose the weight for her --well sort of .

Her corpse-husband is scary!

Plastic surgery to the rescue!

That's what I admire about JLo - selfless and unpretentious.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wonder how much People paid her for the baby pictures?

I'm no fan of JLo's.. never got over the prior ex Lopez husbands or Bennifer..... ackkkkkkk

She's not fooling anybody.

We all know in 4 months she'll have had everything lipo-ed.

Wonder why she's training for a triathalon then.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    After gaining 50lbs during her pregnancy Jennifer Lopez has revealed that she is in no hurry to lose her baby weight.
    She's so full of sh*t.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ note to JLo take the Katie Holmes short route method, you won't have to worry about sweating or wearing a bra... just jump in there at the beginning and end of the race.

Oh I'm in no rush to lose weight. I'm waiting 4-5 whole months after growing and birthing two human beings to do that triathalon instead of my original plan to do it 6 weeks out.

It's a good pre-emptive statement for her to make in case she really does have a harder time getting all the weight off or getting it off as quick as she hopes. And if she does pull it off then it'll be like it was a bigger accomplishment for which people can admire her discipline that much more.

You can't tell me this broad didn't focus on her body right down to every pound of weight and every bite of food the entire time of pregnancy and even more so once she got the babies out and was able to start banging away at the workouts aggressively. Since she apparently didn't have a C, I bet she was at least doing low impact and crunches mere days after the blessed event.

Not that there's a damned thing wrong about wanting to get back into shape and starting as soon as you feel able. Just don't front, chica. We know better.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Liar!

Actually this is a good thing, she didn't want to be photographed pregnant because of her weight so maybe we won't see her for another 6 months until her weight is gone.

*cough* Bullshit!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information