Thread: Celebrities' diet breakers

Default Celebrities' diet breakers

CARRIE UNDERWOOD

The country singer admits to indulging during the holiday season. "Expect Carrie to put on a few pounds, because I will not deny myself pumpkin pie," she says.

VANESSA HUDGENS

"I just love chocolate and I can't give it up," the High School Musical 2 star says. "I find myself eating it all the time, even when I don't want to be. It just appears in my mouth!"

JENNY MCCARTHY

"Coldstone ice cream cake" is the actress's diet kryptonite she requested it for her birthday on Nov. 1. Another way to derail her diet? "PMS!"

JENNIFER MORRISON

"I love In-N-Out Burgers," says the House actress. "Even if my metabolism changes screw it! I'm still eating In-N-Out burgers!"

ANGIE HARMON

"Stuffing, even like three days [after it's made]," is the Women's Murder Club star's weakness. "When you just pop it into the microwave with a little bit of gravy ... God, I'm starving."

STACY KEIBLER

The former Dancing with the Stars champ has one vice and she'll indulge in it no matter what! "Ice cream! I just love ice cream, and I was just told by my doctor that I need to cut back on my dairy and I'm like, 'No! That's my favorite thing

DANA DELANEY

Wisteria Lane's most secretive resident spills on her diet breaker. "I drink a lot of wine, I admit it," Delaney says.

REGINA KING

The This Christmas star loses her resolve when it comes to pear-tinis. "I'm really digging the Absolut Vodka pear martinis," she says. "I'm moving away from the pomegranate-tini and I'm going with the pear-tini now. This down-home little restaurant by my house just got their liquor license and they are making the rocking pear-tinis!"

HAYLIE DUFF

"Tortilla chips like chips and salsa," says Duff, who next lends her voice to the animated comedy Foodfight! "The chips just kill me. I could eat them all day!"

CARMEN ELECTRA

The actress admits that she's a sucker for carbs. "Pizza or bakery goods," she says. "I love cupcakes. I love icing I would just eat all the icing!

EMILY VAN CAMP

Much like her counterpart on Brothers & Sisters, Van Camp likes wine red or white. "It depends what I'm eating. My dad's very big into wine, and he knows it quite well, so when I'm eating, I really don't deprive myself of anything. Everything in moderation!"

OLIVIA WILDE

For the newest House star, it's TV that can spoil her diet. When her favorite movie, The Godfather, is onscreen, "I break. I cave," she says, "because they eat all this pasta and make it look so good ... And I'm married to an Italian."

HEIDI MONTAG

The Hills star admits to a weakness for yam fries when dining out with boyfriend Spencer Pratt. "I just love those!" she says.

People.com,source
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Wow. That Heidi chick has a ginormous jaw. It totally looks like it belongs on another face!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information