Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdogs - NSFW

Default Underdogs - NSFW

Do you think that us women on this forum say they we prefer 'more meat' on a woman only because they're jealous of the skinny bitches who have the willpower to keep refuse fattening food and get a hot figure?
    I always find that the women on this forum have a fondness for the chubbier girls and tend to stand by them, and bash the skinny ones. We always root for the Kate Winslet, Drew Barrymore or Marilyn Monroe types - but is it cuz we want them to represent us? But in reality when we spot someone like Gisele in a hot skinny pair of jeans, it makes us green with envy.
    NSFW LINK: Marilyn Monroehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ilynMonroe.jpg

Sorry, always wanted to ask this, NO offense to anyone please, i only ask cuz i realise I'M jealous, and i find myself doing the EXACT same thing.
    Last edited by PlasticGirl; December 2nd, 2005 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Wanted to add pics
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

A*O

Default Re: Underdogs

Before I answer, are you asking from the 'chubby' or 'skinny' end of the scale yourself?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

SVZ

Default Re: Underdogs

not attractive

attractive

Default Re: Underdogs - NSFW

Ok, hard question A*O, cuz some people consider Kelly Osbourne to be "chubby" but i find her damn fat. My question is this: Do you REALLY find larg-er women MORE attractive than someone who's quite skinny??
    I think "meaty" would be someone who has a thicker waist, hourglass shape - perhaps a 36inch hip type person? Lets just say that Kate Winslet in a bikini vs Gisele, who do you GENUINELY prefer?

Meaty:
    Skinny:

Although I'm on the heavier side of normal weight range for my height now, I've always thought women with curves were gorgeous. It's about more than just the size too. I've known skinny women who were flabby and actually had parts of their body with too much fat on them, but were lighter in weight and smaller in size than some women with beautifully proportioned bodies. I used to be quite small, and was a late bloomer lookswise. If I think back upon how my body looked at various ages after I reached the height I am now (or close), it was not at my lightest weight or most thin that I found it the most attractive. Curves are aesthetically pleasing and beautiful. If a little extra padding is carried well and the woman looks like she takes care of herself, it looks just as attractive as a willowy slimness, if not more. My teeny thin friends who come by it naturally as opposed to starvation are cute as all get out and beautiful in their own way, but not sexy. To me anyway.

Of those two above pictures I definitely prefer Kate Winslet's body even though I won't deny that Giselle looks awesome and her body is quite beautiful there for being a very long and lean one. In several other pics I have found her too thin for my liking. But I believe she looks better than most because she comes by her thinness genetically. You almost always tell a difference when a woman is that thin because she's being deliberate about it. That's why it'd be horribly sad to me if Kate Winslet really did feel the need to get much smaller than she is here. I think it would affect her facial beauty as well.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm not envious of someone with no curves. But then, one of my best friends, that I've known most of my life, is naturally very skinny. She had no curves until she got breast implants - one of the few instances where I think that implants are beneficial. It did wonders to her self esteem. She no longer felt like a boy.

For the most part, I'd like to lose about 20 pounds or so, and firm up more. I wouldn't want to lose my curves, but rather want to tighten them.

I've seen boob jobs really help thin girls, but as long as they don't go ridiculously big. I don't consider having boobs alone to be having curves though. But if they have just enough of a noticeable hip but but nothing on top, I've seen moderate boob jobs do wonders for thin girls. I helped start a friend of mine working out a few years ago, and now her limbs and shoulders have a curviness to them that looks much more pleasing than when they were more sticklike, even though she's still tiny.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I see what you're saying, I wasn't referring to her as being "curvy", but rather explaining that the implants were the only things that gave her any curve. I remember one time she wanted to get a garter belt, we were at Victoria's Secret, and the smallest they had was a 32, and it basically fit loosely on her hips. She's 5'6". She's put on maybe 10 or 15 pounds over the last 5 years or so, but until the implants, she didn't top 100 pounds.

Without a doubt firmness is not even in question here, i am only referring to a firm 'big' girl and a firm 'skinny' girl. I just cant bring myself to prefer a kate winslet over a gisele. Im green with envy cuz my own body leans more towards kate. But my eye sees gisele's firm thin thighs and it makes me JEALOUS. I see kate and i think "aaah, sweet kate" not "oh i hate u bitch"
    I cant help but still prefer this size:

Over this:

So i ask the question again, do u not think we all pretend to choose the larger ones cuz we identify with them more, not because our brains TRULY say "YES, the big one is hotter"

Ok, to make this easier, post a pic of someone larger than Jessica Alba/Gisele in a bikini who is better looking even though they're large?

I can go either way, and I'm on the (naturally) skinny side of the scale. Honestly if I don't like a star it has nothing to do with their body type, it's because I think they suck and are annoying.

I like people like Kiera, Gwyneth, and Mischa, but then again I like Kate Winslet and Drew Barrymore. To me if the person stays true to their body type they will always look their best.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    Ok, to make this easier, post a pic of someone larger than Jessica Alba/Gisele in a bikini who is better looking even though they're large?
    I saw a pic of Mia Tyler in a bikni once that looked pretty hot. This was before she got fat enough to be on Celebrity Fit Club. Even then (on CFC) she still looked pretty for a big girl, but I probably would not have wanted to see her in a bikini.

You do know Alba is considered *curvy* by Hollywood standards? I like her body way more than Mariah's

I personally do not find extreme thinness attractive, not in females and definitely not in males. At this age I'm nowhere near as thin as I used to be back in the day, but I wouldn't want Gisele's scrawny legs.

As for Kelly Osbourne, I think she has the same eating issues that her Mum has. She is too heavy for the age she is and obviously has esteem issues.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    Do you think that us women on this forum say they we prefer 'more meat' on a woman only because they're jealous of the skinny bitches who have the willpower to keep refuse fattening food and get a hot figure?
    I always find that the women on this forum have a fondness for the chubbier girls and tend to stand by them, and bash the skinny ones. We always root for the Kate Winslet, Drew Barrymore or Marilyn Monroe types - but is it cuz we want them to represent us? But in reality when we spot someone like Gisele in a hot skinny pair of jeans, it makes us green with envy.
    NSFW LINK: Marilyn Monroehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ilynMonroe.jpg

Sorry, always wanted to ask this, NO offense to anyone please, i only ask cuz i realise I'M jealous, and i find myself doing the EXACT same thing.
    In the first place, they're not "chubby". That's the way a woman's body looks. Naturally skinny people are rare; and while I'm not saying they can't look good, I can't fathom why anyone would like to look at ribs everywhere, and collarbone cleavage.

It's gross. Maybe it's because I get to look at starving people on a regular basis here in Nicaragua, but why would anyone want to look like that on purpose? Plus, it conveys a message that curves are unattractive, forcing many women to anxiety trying to look like the androgynous, rail-thin models that are served up to us daily by the media as "beauty". If that's the definition of beauty today, I'm wholly proud of being ugly.
    2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by miss_perfect View Post
    I can go either way, and I'm on the (naturally) skinny side of the scale. Honestly if I don't like a star it has nothing to do with their body type, it's because I think they suck and are annoying.

I like people like Kiera, Gwyneth, and Mischa, but then again I like Kate Winslet and Drew Barrymore. To me if the person stays true to their body type they will always look their best.
    Kate Winslet and Drew Barrymore are TINY in person. They are thin but with curves, which is what I think is nice. But don't think they're "real woman" size or anything like that. They are thinner than 99% of the people out there. People often photograph larger OR thinner than they are in real life. The camera can exaggerate either way. Some of the people who have a reputation for being so thin are actually quite normal looking when I've seen them. It's not like you would gasp and call them anorexic when you see them on the street.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information