Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Secret 2007 models

Default Victoria's Secret 2007 models

Here is just a sample of some of the models at this year's Victoria secret fashion show. The question is, has the size zero backlash had any effect on the show? ( Models were skinnier than ever during this year's fashion week in NYC )You decide. Did they choose appropriate enough models to be sexy?

If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No pressure for us then

I wouldn't even look like this if I was stretched out on a rack then starved for a year! Nor do I want to

Silver Member

The jutting hipbones on cowboy hat and luky lady are unatractive. The rest of them are ok, it might just be the angle though. Most of the outfits are stupid, not sexy.

I'd rather have my body, honestly. I am size 0 also, but a lot shorter, so it looks ok.

Yes, I think they're sexy. I see plenty of toned muscles, and that looks great instead of just Kate Moss-like bones.

The thing that is difficult for me to grasp as beauty in some of the models is where the boobs are so out of proportion with the body. It has a gross effect.

Either way, they're all just flamboyant sluts. I personally don't think their costumes are very appealing.

I think 7, 9 and 15 look too skinny. But I don't really see a problem with the rest, they are toned and carrying minimal fat, but they're not just skin and bones.
    ssabmud

I think they're all great-looking, the skinny ones included. It's a good representations of different types of hot bodies-the problem with fashion isn't that some skinny models are included, it's that they're ALL extremely skinny.

I don't think they are really all that great. And the "fashions"just seem silly and look uncomfortable. Oh...wait. I forgot. It's not suppose to be comfortable.

Whoah - I must be a huge masochist, I am viewing this thread while stuffing myself with fatty food. But yeah, honey is right - Even I would starve myself and be stretched out I would not look like this. I envy some of them for their flat stomaches though. Mine never looks like that, even if I work out a lot.

Elite Member

Heidi always manages to look great and healthy. She's now the older of the bunch, but still the best.

I've always preferred the VS models over any other kind because they seem to focus on overall tone more than their weight.

For the most part, they look healthy. I was watching the Fashion Channel one day and had to turn it off because all of the models looked so scary.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

More.....

If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Wow. Most of these are just plain ugly. The photo of Heidi with cat eyes boob cups is ridiculous. Very ugly bra.

The puffy panties look like diapers. Not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesallover View Post
    Yes, I think they're sexy. I see plenty of toned muscles, and that looks great instead of just Kate Moss-like bones.

The thing that is difficult for me to grasp as beauty in some of the models is where the boobs are so out of proportion with the body. It has a gross effect.
    I agree. The very first pic is a good representation of this..those bolt on boobs look ridiculous. The rest..not skin and bones, but still pretty damn thin,...but the best at least look proportional, and most look like they are naturally thin at least-not artifically starved-down thin.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

It's taken Heidi Klum having 3 kids to have a body that looks like it's at a healthy weight.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information