Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' dramatic body transformation

Default You're disappearing, Britney Spears...

You're disappearing, Miss Spears

Just a few weeks ago we were wondering where Britney Spears' hair had gone.

Now it seems that the rest of her is vanishing too.
    When the 25-year-old singer emerged from rehab less than three weeks ago she looked bloated and out of shape.
    But on a shopping expedition in Los Angeles yesterday she showed off a remarkable return to her previous svelte form. Scroll down for more...
    A slimline Britney Spears (left) on a shopping expedition in Los Angeles showing off a remarkable return to her previous svelte form; and right, Ms Spears' last November

More....

She giggled as she repeatedly toyed with the hem of her short dress, pulling it up time and again to give a glimpse of her shapely legs.
    Her dramatic transformation came as she moved to relaunch her flagging music career - and prompted speculation that she may have had more than a little helping hand to get herself trim.
    A week ago she was spotted emerging from a cosmetic surgery clinic already showing signs of losing the pounds she had put on since splitting from her husband Kevin Federline last year.
    Miss Spears is reportedly spending £66,000 on a series of fat-busting treatments to help her lose two dress sizes as she prepares to go back into the studio.
    A source told the American magazine Star: "Britney wants to look better than she ever has in her life. She has a plan and has already started working on it."
    "She is a size 6 (UK size 10) and wants to be a size 2 (UK size 6) when she is done in three months."
    She is said to have paid an hour-long visit to the LipoDissolve Center in Las Vegas, where she was reportedly tempted by the clinic's liposuction-like treatments for the face, legs, stomach and bottom.
    Miss Spears, who has denied having liposuction, has also reportedly consulted a plastic surgeon about possible surgery.
    Her drive to reinvent herself comes after a string of troubled episodes following her divorce.
    Two months ago she shaved off all her hair and had several tattoos.
    Within days she had checked herself into the Promises rehab clinic in LA - but concerns for her wellbeing continued after she tried to attack a photographer with an umbrella and screamed abuse outside Federline's home.
    Yesterday she appeared far slimmer and healthier than she has done in months.
    The singer is anxious to repeat her previous chart success with a new album, due to be recorded in May. This week she spent hours in the a dance studio in Hollywood practising routines.

You're disappearing, Miss Spears | the Daily Mail

Yeah. Keep going! Going, going, gone......

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

It could just be that she stopped boozing and switched to drugs that would aid in weight loss...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

i was in line at the grocery store this morning..and was checking out the gossip mags as i was waiting, the front of one of them said something about her getting head to toe ps done...whatever it is, she looks better than she did
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Maybe she was eating more than usual in rehab and probably suffered from some depression initially. I have always heard that you put on a bit of weight when you quit drinking. She has been reported as going to a dance studio daily. Dancing for hours each day would take the weight off especially if she is dieting too.

I don't care for her music, but I am feeling a bit sorry for the kid. And she is a kid.

Svelte figure? She never was svelte, even when she was slimmer... always was chunky...

Shapely legs? WTF! Her legs are like tree trunks!

Hit By Ban Bus!

You know I'm not trying to overly defend Britney Spears here, but that pic on the right upthread was taken in NOVEMBER. 2 MONTHS after she gave birth.

Edit: haha I signed back in because I looked at the new posts page and I finally saw the real word: "disappearing". I had read it as "disappointing"
    Last edited by Mira; April 17th, 2007 at 12:14 PM.

Fug and trashy.
    Always has been, always will be.

Go Britney go!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    In the picture on the left, her ears make her look special.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well she looks a thousand times better now. Skinnier is always an improvement, so long as its not scary thin, and she's not scary thin so its fine.

I think her body looks quite good now - she seems to get in shape easily when she wants to. But could these writers be any more dramatic? She was never a giant butter beast, and she's not exactly stick-thin now. She's just shaped up a bit. Sheesh!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

She's looking better. She has never been "obese" so I think her body does bounce back pretty quickly after weight gain. As long as she sticks to her diet and workout routine, I think she will be very fit soon. She looks alot better less bloated thats for sure, but I think that was probably due to the booze as well.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

YAY! Nothin like starving yourself back down into the Hollywood ideal! She should start hanging with Nicole R.
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Svelte figure? She never was svelte, even when she was slimmer... always was chunky...

Shapely legs? WTF! Her legs are like tree trunks!
    speaking of tree trunks it looks like she has used botox to get rid of her neck rings.
    her legs are muscular but they're nice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information