Thread: Skinny Model Allie Crandell Banned from Fashion Web Site

Default Skinny Model Allie Crandell Banned from Fashion Web Site

The City star Allie Crandell has been banned from a popular American fashion retailer after readers complained about her skinny frame.
    Revolve clothing featured Crandell on their online boutique looking painfully thin as she models a collection by BCBG Max Azria.
    One image in particular showing her tiny waist and arms sparked outrage among shoppers.

Weighty issue: Allie Crandell models a black leather dress by BCBG on the Revolve website, but has been banned after readers complained she was too thin

One shopper wrote: 'As a normal, healthy woman with a healthy body type. How can I possibly imagine what this dress would look like on me when it is shown on an emaciated frame?'
    Revolve have promised not to feature Crandell on their site until she puts on weight.
    The spokesperson said: 'We are working closely with both the model and her agent to get her to a healthier size.

Painfully thin: Allie has attracted attention in the past over her weight while she was on American show The City

Doll-sized: Revolve have said they are working with both the model and her agent to get her to a healthier size

'She won't be appearing in any of our new product batches or in any of our fashion editorial photos moving forward until the issue is adequately addressed.
    'We have been attempting to respect the privacy of the model in question while dealing with the issue on our end.'
    In 2008, Crandell became a part of the MTV reality show The City.
    In one episode, fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone accused her of being too thin before the model goes on to defend herself by insisting she eats healthily.
    Although she played a major role in the first season, she has only appeared twice in the second half.
    She also starred in Shayne Ward's 2006 No Promises video.
    Crandell confirmed via her personal Twitter account that she will no longer be appearing on the show, stating, 'I'm done with the City forever.'

Read more: The City star banned from fashion website Revolve after shocked readers complain about her stick-thin frame | Mail Online

1. She's not a model.
    2. There's no way that first pic is real if that girl is still living and breathing.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Those pictures look like computer generated cartoons. They don't look real at all. I HOPE they're not.

the first pic looks like a brunette Barbie doll. NOT good.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Wow. She looks awful. I'm glad they banned the photos from their site. Hope this girl gets healthy because there's no way in hell she's currently healthy looking like that.

She was absolutely beautiful in Shayne Ward's video, and a healthy weight. It's a shame.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    the first pic looks like a brunette Barbie doll. NOT good.

i know omg. it's like those old fifties barbies too, her face and everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    2. There's no way that first pic is real if that girl is still living and breathing.
    ITA. The same dress from the back looks fine to me. The photoshop guy must have been drunk.

She looks like a defective blow up doll!

Thread Information