Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kate Gosselin:“The Truth about My New Body”

Default Kate Gosselin:“The Truth about My New Body”

Kate Gosselin in a bikini on the cover of People: “The Truth about My New Body”

Not since People featured Heidi Montag and her 10 surgical procedures have they stooped so low. (Well maybe when they featured Kate Gosselin’s new hair.) This week most of us will try to look away when confronted with Kate Gosselin’s smug mug and plastic surgery and Photoshop-enhanced body on the cover of People. Kate must have been jealous when she had to share the cover with Melissa Joan Hart’s bikini body last year, and at long last she has her own cover featuring her bolt-on boobs, cheap-looking weave and big veneers. In the teaser article on People’s website, Kate denies nailing her kiwi bodyguard, but it’s obvious she is, and they promise she’ll address the rumors of botox and boob jobs. You know she’s going to deny all that too despite her painful-looking wonk eye and those melon tits. Compare these recent bikini pictures of Kate to that cover.
    She flaunted her body after (eight!) babies on the last season of Dancing with the Stars. But it turns out Kate Gosselin was just getting warmed up.
    At 35, the reality TV mom says she is now “the most fit I’ve ever been.” How? She credits near-daily runs outside her Wernersville, Penn., home – and she’s not afraid to show off the results.
    “I’ve worked really hard!” she tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story. “Haven’t I earned the right, at this point, to look good?”
    While the single mom shoots down incessant tabloid reports linking her to her bodyguard – “It’s just absurd,” Gosselin says – she does hope her new body will turn some heads. “I’m waiting for Mr. Right. It would be nice if somebody noticed me, sure!”
    For much more with Kate – including exclusive photos and answers on those plastic surgery and Botox rumors – pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
    [From People]

She probably started exercising so much when she realized that it was yet another activity that allowed her to spend extended time away from her kids along with tanning, having her weave re-done and getting mani-pedis. Is Kate a decent seller for People? I guess she must be since this is the fourth People cover she’s scored this year. People love to hate her, and for good reason. My thoughts when I read Kate’s comment “Haven’t I earned the right, at this point, to look good?” were “no” and “you don’t look good either.” You can’t diet away ugly. I must be a jealous h8ter.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kate Gosselin in a bikini on the cover of People: “The Truth about My New Body”
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

The truth is it's still not attractive.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

She has mean, angry bitter face along with butter face.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Everything about her is fake. Tummy tuck, hair, nails, tan, boob job , etc...

fgg

Kate Gosselin laughably tries to deny having a boob job: “these breasts are all mine.”

The more Kate Gosselin puts her ugly entitled mug out there the more she seems like a saner version of Octomom Nadya Suleman to me. Suleman also appeared on the cover of a magazine showing off her “bikini body” and she also denied getting a boob job despite the really obvious evidence. Yesterday we saw the cover of People featuring Kate Gosselin’s digitally enhanced and smoothed out bikini body, which she’s surely worked hard for along with paying for upgrades. People promised that Kate would address the Botox and plastic surgery rumors, and while she can’t deny that she had a tummy tuck as that was shown on her show she does claim that her boobs are real - sort of. According to Radar, she denies that she had plastic surgery by saying “these breasts are all mine.” Yes, bought and paid for. Radar also includes some analysis from a plastic surgeons saying there’s no way those things are just the result of just a boob lift or are natural. I’m glad they’re calling her out as they seem to get a lot of insider stories from her and have been up a little too complimentary to Kate in the past, not that I blame them for trying to suck up to a source.
    Kate has admitted to having a tummy tuck back in 2006 to remove the excess skin around her belly, but has said she has not had any other procedures.

She is on the cover of People Magazine this week, saying her hot new body is courtesy of exercising. She addressed the plastic surgery rumors saying, “These breasts are all mine.”
    So are they?

Despite Kate’s statement, a debate still rages.

RadarOnline.com reached out to prominent plastic surgeons to get their opinions about her claims that she hasn’t had breast augmentation.

Dr. Andy Youn told RadarOnline.com it is “extremely unusual to have nice, firm, perky breasts and a saggy tummy. It just doesn’t match.”

Youn, who has not treated Kate, added, “It definitely looks like she has implants. Her breasts look almost excessively round and firm for a 35-year-old who has had eight kids.

Women who have had that many kids usually have a lot of stretching of excess skin in both the tummy and the breasts.”

Addressing whether she could have had a lift versus breast augmentation, Youn explained: “Even if she just had a lift, that doesn’t create that firm, round, perky look.”

Beverly Hills plastic Surgeon Dr. Stuart Linder also weighed in on Kate’s boob job controversy, telling RadarOnline.com: “There is a very high correlation of skin laxity in the breast and stomach area and it is very rare for someone to get a tummy tuck and not get a breast augmentation.”

He explained that it isn’t infrequent that “women who have a tummy tuck will also need a breast lift” because the breast skin will have stretched as much as the stomach skin.

“There is a high chance that she lost volume in her breasts,” Dr. Linder, who also has not treated Kate, explained.

“There will be a loss of breast tissue during pregnancy and she may have had a lift to change that.”

Youn quipped that either way, Kate’s ‘no surgery’ claim is accurate: “They are all hers because once she pays for them they are all hers. I’ve never taken back any patient’s implants.”
    [From Radar Online]
    Kate has denied Botox in the past despite how shiny and pulled she looks so I’m sure she denies it to People, too, just like she denies boning the bodyguard.

There’s a photo above of Kate Gosselin in a bikini last summer (credit: INF Photo and more here) and here are photos of her “before.” I’m not really one to make fun of somebody’s looks unless I particularly dislike them and/or they’re trying to capitalize on them. In this case it’s both. She was so much prettier before but I guess that’s relative. Radar also has a comparison before and after slideshow.

Written by Celebitchy

liar.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bitch, please. Your boobs don't get BIGGER from working out.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Imagine the initial trauma in the photoshopping department at People magazine......

I was wondering what the hell the bulge in the swimsuit bottoms was then I realized it's an optical illusion because it changes colour just there.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

She addressed the plastic surgery rumors saying, “These breasts are all mine.”
    Whatever.

Why not just admit the damn boob job? I doubt anyone likes her any better for thinking her tits are real.

Does the article say anything about why her belly button is now on her solar plexus?

You can’t diet away ugly. I must be a jealous h8ter.

I'm loving that can't diet ugly away! I guess I'm a h8tr too.

"These breasts are all mine" just means that they are paid for by her.
    Bitch wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and drop kicked her in her box!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    liar.

These side by sides don't show the true story since the bikini has underwire.

I had a breast lift and reduction. I do not have implants but my breast are full, high and perky.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    These side by sides don't show the true story since the bikini has underwire.
    add this and it does show the true story:

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information