Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People

fgg

Default Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People

Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People

Jennifer Hudson, 28, looks amazing after losing her baby weight and then some to emerge a healthy and thin size six. Hudson is on the cover of People Magazine this week showing over her svelte form, whittled down from a size 16 after she had her first baby, David Daniel Otunga Jr., in August. Weight Watchers couldnít ask for a better advertisement. Hudson is their spokesperson and sheís obviously taken her position seriously. She told Good Morning America in April that sheíd lost weight with the program and that ďI can follow the plan no matter where I am, still enjoy my favorite foods and even use the iPhone app to track my points

Iíve mentioned this before, but Iíve lost 25 pounds with Weight Watchers and exercise so far this year. (Weight Watchers hasnít contacted us or comped my membership or anything, but theyíre welcome to.) Iím an online member and use the application on my iPod. Itís been extremely helpful. The other day I was at a Bob Evans when I ordered something like a small chicken salad with pecans and cranberries. I looked it up and a small one was 15 points! (I get 20 points total per day, plus overages. 15 points is very high in calories.) I changed my order to a small chef salad at just 6 points. Chain restaurants should at least include calories next to the salads as I almost got duped into eating one with more calories than a burger.

I have some gripes with the way that WW calculates points, because I donít get enough calories if I donít use all the additional points per week. Overall itís really helped me lose weight without gimmicks or limiting the types of food I can eat. Iíve tried a lot of diets and this is the one that seems to work long term, although weíll see.

Anyway congratulations to Hudson and Iím so glad sheís promoting Weight Watchers! Itís a business like all of the other diet programs, but it seems to be a reputable one and I know it works. Oh and People doesnít have their cover story online yet but once itís available weíll update this story.

Cele|bitchy Ľ Blog Archive Ľ Jennifer Hudson shows off her size 6 figure on the cover of People

She looks great! I'd like her hair a lot better w/o bangs or pulled back but kudos! Good job

Shoot I thought for sure the article about the Fuggars was announcing another pregnancy.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

she looks good! but if she really was a size 16 before I don't think she's a size 6 now. It's not that much uf a difference IMO

^^ i don't think she looked like a size 16 before, either. but she actually looks different in every picture depending on what she wears. she looks bigger here than in the before picture on the cover:

(i love her hair here, btw.)
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^ you're right. maybe it wasn't the "best" before picture. and I like her hair here too!

It didn't do much for her face.

She looks really good now, so hopefully she can maintain her weight. The hair, however, is a disaster. The heavy bang needs to go.

Elite Member

gastric bypass but she looks good

No way was it gastric bypass. She didn't lose that much. You need to be about 100lbs overweight to be approved for gbp.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I prefer her face a bit fuller and I hate the bangs.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    No way was it gastric bypass. She didn't lose that much. You need to be about 100lbs overweight to be approved for gbp.
    ok i didnt know that. but what if a doctor did it for her because she is a celeb? i thought she lost like 80lbs in 6 months??

I read that as "size 6 fingers" and had to do a double take.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I read that as "size 6 fingers" and had to do a double take.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ok i didnt know that. but what if a doctor did it for her because she is a celeb? i thought she lost like 80lbs in 6 months??
    My guess is that includes the pregnancy weight & the extra weight loss.

Big deal, I weigh a lot less after having my child too, your body just changes. All the years of eating clean and hitting the gym did nothing, I have a baby and I weigh less...go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    I agree the 80 lbs included the baby weight. I too weighed less within weeks of having a baby than I did before I got pregnant.

She could have had a lapband because they will do that if you need to lose about 50lbs but I doubt she did that either. Most likely she dropped 30 just having the baby. Then dropping 50 in 6 months is easy if you get on a plan and stick with it. Weight Watchers is pretty good about making sure the people who represent them are on the up and up. They don't want their brand damaged because it comes out that someone had surgery to lose the weight.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information