Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meg Ryan

Default Meg Ryan

She works in an industry that puts a premium on being slim.
    But even Hollywood insiders might suggest that Meg Ryan, 48, is taking trimness a little too seriously.
    Strolling on a beach in Hawaii two years ago, Miss Ryan looked toned and healthy as she carried her adopted daughter Daisy True in her arms.

Not a good look: Megan Ryan cavorts on the beach in Hawaii but the 48-year-old looked very skinny in an unflattering purple swimsuit and board shorts

Back on the Hawaiian sands this week, she cut a paler and considerably less robust figure - and could have done with a bit more support in the bust department.
    The tired-looking star also lacked the youthful glow she sported when becoming such a firm favourite in When Harry Met Sally.
    The actress is taking a break with family and friends after her latest movie, Serious Moonlight, opened to a slating from critics in America earlier this month.

Now and then: Meg Ryan's figure in Hawaii contrasts sharply with her look two years ago, right, when she holidayed with daughter Daisy True

In the romantic comedy, Miss Ryan plays a businesswoman who resorts to tying up her husband when she discovers he is planning to run away with his young receptionist.
    The New York Times called it 'a very shallow comedy' while industry bible Entertainment Weekly wrote: ’Ryan nearly breaks a sweat working so hard to charm…There's a lot of yelling, cracking wise and cooing in this creepy rom-com.’

Different look: The actress is rumoured to have had lip implants and Botox

It is more than 20 years since Miss Ryan's breakthrough movie, When Harry Met Sally, and 16 years since her last big hit, Sleepless In Seattle.
    She has taken two years off work to care for the daughter she adopted from China.
    Her return to the big screen has coincided with rumours about plastic surgery. She is believed to have had lip implants as well as Botox injections.

Talking to the fishes: Ryan takes a sudden interest in what lies beneath

Despite this, Miss Ryan, who also has a 17-year-old son Jack with her former husband Dennis Quaid, has insisted she doesn't fear the ageing process.
    In an interview last year she said: 'Turning 40 in Hollywood was definitely something for me but it doesn't feel like an ending.
    'My interests have expanded and I have never felt more creative than I do right now.'

Movie role: Meg Ryan stars as a jealous wife in Serious Moonlight who ties up her husband in when she discovers he is having an affair

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1238975/Meg-Ryan-looks-gaunt-shows-shrinking-figure-Hawaii.html#ixzz0bBHwHoUI

Skeletor called and he wants his body back!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

She looks really good in that still from the movie. But she totally ruined herself by having PS. I have a feeling she's one of the ones who could have aged naturally and been fine.

Everytime I see her messed up self I think how Dennis Quaid must be smugly happy. She basically called him a drug addict or cheater that ruined her life, and how he's the one who seems to have his shit together.

Ugh, does NOT look good for her age.

That outfit is doing her no favors. It looks like she doesn't care.

Back on the Hawaiian sands this week, she cut a paler and considerably less robust figure - and could have done with a bit more support in the bust department.
    I definately think that's a lot of the problem. She looks thinner, but she has zero support, and boobs at the waist is never flattering.

She also looks like she's lost boobage somewhere.

She looks like she gained boobage in the still from the movie... a little silicone help, or was it a very good bra?
    beauty is only skin deep (where's the scalpel?)

She's got the body of a small skinny man... w/ saggy titties.

She looks 65!

i don't think her body looks that bad, her face on the other hand ...

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Jeez Louise, she has ruined herself!

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Elite Member

Her body isn't nearly as much of a concern as her face. Although I agree that she does look pretty good in that movie still. Maybe there's some hope for her yet.

RUMORED to have had lip implants? Are they fucking high?

WOW. She looked so much better 2 yrs ago, and yet even far better BEFORE the PS. Sad.

She had no reason to get plastic surgery at all. Just no reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information