Thread: Britney Spears Weight Loss Desperation: Turns to Diet Pills?

Default Britney Spears Weight Loss Desperation: Turns to Diet Pills?

nationalledger.com

By Angela Carson
    Feb 14, 2006

Britney Spears Weight Loss Desperation: Turns to Diet Pills?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Angela Carson
    Feb 14, 2006

Britney Spears reportedly has turned down substantial amounts of cash to lose weight using several different companies' weight loss plans. Reports emerged last week that the companies wanted her as a spokesperson for their products. But now a report says Brit has turned to diet pills in order to drop those pounds.

Brit turns to diet pills?

Diet Pills?

That's how Star Magazine describes the pop tart's weight loss plan:

Desperate to rein in her ballooning weight, Brit, 24, has turned to a new diet-and-beauty pill that promises to curb her junk-food cravings, Star has learned exclusively.

Apparently unable to lose the extra 20 pounds she's gained since December, the 5'5" 140-lb. pop-star is currently negotiating to become the spokeswoman for NV, an all natural appetite suppressant developed in Canada that promises to help a person drop 35 pounds in six weeks.

"Britney is at her wit's end," a source close to the singer tells Star. "She wants to lose weight, but she's having the most difficult time doing it. Britney is feeling awful about herself right now."

Star also notes that reports that her hard-partying husband, Kevin Federline, 27, was cavorting with a dancer in Las Vegas on Dec. 5 haven't helped the situation. Nor has Kevin's general lack of support. "Kevin is not on board with Britney's diet and exercise plan," a source close to the pop-star tells the tabloid.

"She'll be lacing up her running shoes, getting ready for a long power walk on the beach outside their Malibu home, and Kevin will saunter into the bedroom and say, 'Hey, babe, let's go grab a bite.' And Britney can't resist."

If she indeed is going to try to lose weight with a product, she's making the right move by trying to get paid for the results.
    http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27263476.shtml

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Default Re: Britney Spears Weight Loss Desperation: Turns to Diet Pills?

Hey, here's an idea: ditch that low life, weed smoking, no job working, husband of yours and start over.

"Desperate to rein in her ballooning weight"

Like she is so huge! She looks good. She is taking off the baby weight slowly - much healthier than starving herself and exercising 6 hrs a day while the nannies tend to the baby. These articles crack me up sometimes.

My ex-husband was the same way. Id get two steps into doing good on losing weight and here he would be offering to go grocery shopping and getting crap. Always wanting to go out to eat at crap resturants. I understand where she is coming from but man she has to be selfish and focus on herself when it comes to trying to lose weight. Maybe that is why she went to the ER, maybe those "diet" pills effected her tummy.
    Last edited by SammysMom; February 14th, 2006 at 11:13 PM.

I remember something about a bunch of Zantrec 3 (am I spelling that right?) spilling out of her purse at an airport or something, a couple years ago. Why would it be a big deal for her to use pills now? Oh wait, she's pregnant. Or is she?

^^I remember the pictures of the Zantrex 3 falling out of her purse. Photographers acted like it was like a bag of coke.

Personally, I don't think she's that heavy for someone who just gave birth 5 months ago. She looks like shit because she doesn't bother to brush her hair or put on make-up and she usually has 2 inch dark roots.

She could look 10# lighter if she just knew how to dress. Whoever was fixing her hair and makeup back when she was hot....she needs those people back....Stat!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    ditch that low life, weed smoking, no job working, husband of yours
    That's just the ~200 pounds she needs to lose.

she looks like every other woman that just had a baby not to long ago, I really hope this weight obsession goes away

I don't think she looks that fat. She looks good compared to most women.

Bronze Member

please, wasn't she taking zantrex or something like a zillion years ago? she's gross, lazy and trashy, i'm not at all surpised.

It's not the baby weight so much, it's the overall skankitute that grosses me out.

Wash your hair once in a while, buy some decent clothes and shoes that actually flatter you, and put on some lipstick or mascara when you know you'll be getting your picture taken, which is just about all the time.

at very least the clothing can be improved. it seems like she goes out of her way to find the ugliest most unflattering clothes ever imaginable. you'd think with that amount of money, she could simply pay someone to kick her into high gear at the gym and she'd be rid of that weight in no time flat. i think that's not the greatest thing but if she's so upset about her weight gain, diet pills are not going to be the magic bullet. i think too that once you stop taking them your weight piles right on back.

Thread Information