Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Mail claims 'Britney Spears celebrates victory in battle of the bulge'

Default Daily Mail claims 'Britney Spears celebrates victory in battle of the bulge'

Britney Spears celebrates victory in battle of the bulge with sexy photoshoot in white bikini

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 1:16 PM on 07th August 2009
    Britney Spears has had to battle to regain her former glory, putting herself through punishing dance workouts and hours of rehearsals.
    But yesterday, dressed in a Fifties style white bikini, huge black hat, and red platform heels, the mother of two looked better than ever as she filmed an advert for a magazine at the Ritz Carlton hotel in Los Angeles.

Britney's back: Singer Miss Spears showed off a trimmer physique as she filmed a promotional video in Los Angeles yesterday

Britney showed off her trim physique as she strutted by the pool at the five star hotel in an outfit which took its style cues from old Hollywood glamour.

More...

Wearing hipster style bikini pants, a huge sun hat and glasses, Britney recreated an iconic pin-up look. And the expensive jewels around her neck and wrist completed the look.

The singer whose comeback has been sealed with seven nominations at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards looked relaxed as technicians buzzed around her while she waited to start filming.

Enlarge
    Enlarge

Working it out: Britney has won the battle of the bulge as she has trimmed pounds off her physique following her Circus tour

Kicking back: Britney works hard for the money - and it's paying off as the singer has won multiple nominations at the MTV Video Music Awards

Her professional demeanour is a far cry from the high-profile meltdown which saw the singer hospitalised for her own safety.

Enlarge Struggling: Britney cut a less toned figure in Paris last month

It's been an astonishing comeback for the 27-year-old, who is currently undertaking a tour to publicise album Circus.
    And just last month the singer hit the stage in Paris last month looking less than svelte.
    Britney looked bigger around the middle and both her thick arms and thighs betrayed her continuing passion for fast food.
    But after weeks on the road, she seems to have won the battle and shed the excess pounds.
    This weekend Britney will appear at the Teen Choice Awards. The pop princess -
    who's up for three gongs - made the announcement on her website, Britneyspears.com.
    She joins Black Eyed Peas, Sean Kingston and Miley Cyrus at the star-studded ceremony in LA, which is hosted by the Jonas Brothers, on August 10.

The Womanizer star is back in the studio working on some new songs and recently went from blonde to brunette before switching back to her signature colour again.
    Last weekend she met up with former party pal Lindsay Lohan who has also dyed her
    hair blonde at the Grand Star Jazz Club in Chinatown, Los Angles.
    The duo were spotted laughing and dancing the evening away and later Britney
    tweeted: 'Blondes do have more fun.'

Glamorous life: Britney arrives on set in a dressing gown and her assistants following behind her

Enlarge
    Enlarge

Ready for action: Britney tosses her newly blonde hair and has tweeted 'Blondes do have more fun'

Read more: Britney wins the battle of the bulge as she shows off her figure in a white bikini | Mail Online

Damn...she looks pretty good in those!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

she needs to work on her posture.

she's a really muscly girl, i don't think she'll ever be 'slim', but i imagine in real life i'd find her really petite. she looks healthy and fit.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by Folieadeux View Post
    she needs to work on her posture.

she's a really muscly girl, i don't think she'll ever be 'slim', but i imagine in real life i'd find her really petite. she looks healthy and fit.
    She is petite in real life. Well, this was back when she was married. I saw her once in Vegas quite upclose when KFed was doing some lame gig at the Venetian hotel. I was actually surprised at how small and attractive she was in person, especially considering she has no neck. As a side note, I'm not a fan of hers and I'm quite critical when it comes to a celebs physical appearance. Oh yeah, she smelled quite good too, which would be shocking to think now considering how dirty she is.

The singer whose comeback has been sealed with seven nominations at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards looked relaxed as technicians buzzed around her while she waited to start filming.
    come on. everyone knows mtv's credibility went down the drain more than a decade ago.

She's alright, certainly wouldn't go around proclaiming a "victory" in the battle of the bulge. She still is a little pudgy in spots, and has the kind of physique that can blow up any minute with a cheetos binge.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    She's alright, certainly wouldn't go around proclaiming a "victory" in the battle of the bulge. She still is a little pudgy in spots, and has the kind of physique that can blow up any minute with a cheetos binge.
    Jesus I just laughed like Spongebob over your cheetos binge comment. I blame

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow her legs are short. I never noticed that before. Oh, and her arms and tummy could use a little toning. As young as she is and as much as she dances around, I am amazed at the lack on tone in those spots.

She looks like she is bursting at the seams. Eventually, she'll probably lose the battle and get really fat.

Yeah, 'victory' suggests she'll never get fat again. History however, suggests otherwise.

She has got terrible posture, and you can see she's still clumping around like a little shetland pony.

She looks better but to say she looks as good as she did in her 'glory days' is a bit of a stretch.

Actually she does look quite good. Just not as lean.

Can't get over her short, stumpy, legs. The rest is okay for a mother of 2,
    but then she is still only in her twenties.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

She looks good, but she's basically fluctuated within a 15 pound or so range over the past couple years.

That's a bad outfit for her, the shorts and the ankle straps just serve to make her look stumpier than she actually is. Her body looks pretty good, although I agree that she reeeeally needs to work on her posture.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

how tall is she btw?

^5'4"
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information