Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK Big Brother glamour girl Sophie Reade piles on the pounds

Default UK Big Brother glamour girl Sophie Reade piles on the pounds

Psssh. She probably was a cokehead before or something. Those before pictures are insane.

Big Brother glamour girl Sophie piles on the pounds

By Lizzie Smith
    Last updated at 12:13 PM on 07th August 2009
    Being locked in the house, with no TV, music or books to entertain them, it's understandable if the housemates sometimes get bored.
    But it appears glamour girl Sophie Reade may have dealt with her lethargy by filling up on the limitless rice and lentils.
    The blonde was looking noticeably fuller figured as she walked drunkenly around the garden in a sports bra last night.

How do I look? Glamour girl Sophie shows off her swollen stomach in the Big Brother garden last night

Sucking it in: Sophie pulls her swollen belly in as she stares in the mirror

Sophie, known in the house as Dogface, didn't seem to mind, flaunting her swollen stomach in front of Marcus and Freddie.
    Earlier this week Big Brother presenter Davina McCall wrote on her Twitter page: 'I think Dogface has just put on a bit of weight.

'It often happens in the house. Is it just me, or are Dogface’s boobs growing?'

Nine weeks ago: Sophie was noticeably skinnier when she entered the house (L) with evicted housemate karly

Glamour girl: Sophie sunbathing in the house just a few weeks ago

But she later backtracked, saying: 'I said that about Sophie’s weight because people were saying she was pregnant... bad rumour.'
    And in this week's new! magazine newly evicted Noirin said: 'I know Sophie has put a lot of weight on in the house and she's really paranoid about it.'

On last night's show conversation in the house turned to sexual partners, as lesbian Lisa Wallace boasted she had slept with: '55 to 60' women.
    She told housemates: 'I have been sleeping with women since I was 16, but I'm 41. I have had a lot of one night stands.'

Over she goes: Sophie searches for a dropped carrot after downing champagne at the house tea party

Bea was quick to join the conversation, admitting: 'I would say under 50, but I'm 24 and you're 41.
    'That's bad isn't it? Somewhere under 50.'
    Besotted housemate Freddie was quick to reassure her.

'It would be, if it was like, because you sort of hated yourself... but if you're doing it because you love it...'
    And Bea was quick to respond, calling her maths into question by saying: 'It's only five or six a year.'

I've slept with under 50 men: Bea explains her sexual history

And I've slept with 60 women: Lisa had earlier eaten pigs eyeballs to win a task

i just think she looks kind of bloated

fgg

bloated? seriously? i don't watch the UK version but this has happened to several people on the US version.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorGirl View Post
    bloated? seriously? i don't watch the UK version but this has happened to several people on the US version.

maybe bloated is not the right word but she looks really puffy all over.. like different from just fat gain.

say maybe if someone was binge eating a lot of food for a few days.. they unlikely to gain lots of fat in those few days but retaining a lot of water i think.. i don't know how to describe this.

Who?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I think she looks better now than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I agree. She looked ill before, either from an eating disorder that she couldn't hide in the house or from substance abuse. Or from both.

What's the U.K. version of 'People Magazine how I lost 50 pounds?'

Well how long has she been in the house? Are we talking a few days or a few weeks?? More?

^ Since the end of May I think.

So at least 2 months...

Well, if she just eating and boozing...sure.

Whoa!!!! I propose a test! All the celebs, who claim they don't have an eating disorder but look anorexic, put them in a BB house for two-three months and see who comes out with a fuller figure. Then monitor them how long it takes them to go back to their "natural" weight....

They've been in there over 60 days now.I'm addicted to the UK version,it's better than the US version.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Geest View Post
    Whoa!!!! I propose a test! All the celebs, who claim they don't have an eating disorder but look anorexic, put them in a BB house for two-three months and see who comes out with a fuller figure. Then monitor them how long it takes them to go back to their "natural" weight....
    i'd say substance abuse would work with that because if you are anorexic or bulimic, being in the BB house won't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Yes! She was skinny before

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information