Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trinny Woodall (of "Trinny & Susannah") muscles up

Default Trinny Woodall (of "Trinny & Susannah") muscles up

How skinny Trinny toned up: Style guru shows off a six pack on the beach

By Simon Cable
    Last updated at 9:43 AM on 21st July 2009

Read more: How skinny Trinny toned up: Style guru shows off a six pack on the beach | Mail Online

Her lack of curves once earned her the nickname Skinny Trinny. But clearly Miss Woodall feels that look is so last season.
    The former What Not To Wear presenter has given herself a dramatic makeover and turned from scrawny to brawny in a matter of weeks.
    Her once skeletal figure has now been replaced by a six pack that most men might be proud of.

High definition: Trinny Woodall shows off her new six-pack and toned figure

The mother-of-one showed off her toned stomach during a trip to the beach in the Bahamas on Saturday where she is holidaying with fellow presenter Susannah Constantine and friend Tania Bryer.
    It is a far cry from October last year when fears were first raised about her health after she collapsed on a flight from New York which she blamed on a bad reaction to a sleeping tablet.
    It was only back in May that the 45-year-old style guru revealed her super-bony physique.

Enlarge
    Beach style: Trinny Woodall in leopard-print summer dress and hat while Susannah Constantine wears a white shirt over her bikini in the Bahamas

But the star has undergone a strict diet and workout regime in the past two months as she desperately tries to relaunch her career in the U.S.
    She has been eating a daily allowance of raw carrot batons, organic rice cakes and roasted pumpkin seeds as she attempts to stay in shape.
    In addition, she is known to follow a gruelling exercise regime taught to her by a Russian detox doctor.
    Woodall - who has made no secret of using Botox - has been filming a new series called Making Over America With Trinny And Susannah for the TLC network.

Enlarge Sun worshippers: Trinny and Susannah prepare for a hard day's lolling about

The pair have been followed by cameras for two months as they travelled around Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia and Florida, offering fashion advice to American women.
    The series of half-a-dozen one-hour shows, for which they have signed a six-figure deal, will air in the late summer and early autumn.
    Their decision to head abroad followed news that the pair had been dropped by ITV after ratings plummeted.
    The pair were first poached from the BBC in a £1.3million deal. However, their last show Trinny and Susannah Meet Their Match pulled in just 1.8million by the end of its run.
    Last year their primetime ITV show, Trinny And Susannah Undress The Nation, was dropped after recording fewer than three million viewers.

Take your hat off to her: Doting mum Trinny with her daughter Lyla - and the hat she has taken on holiday

Read more: How skinny Trinny toned up: Style guru shows off a six pack on the beach | Mail Online

"I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She's not known on this side of the pond but her body is eww. Don't know what she looked like before, but she's still too skinny.

She looks a lot better, I think she is close to her old self. She was always (at least as far as I know) very skinny.
    "Well isn't that special"

QWERTY, you might soon...
    "Woodall - who has made no secret of using Botox - has been filming a new series called Making Over America With Trinny And Susannah for the TLC network.

The pair have been followed by cameras for two months as they travelled around Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia and Florida, offering fashion advice to American women.
    The series of half-a-dozen one-hour shows, for which they have signed a six-figure deal, will air in the late summer and early autumn."

They did a TV show called "What not to wear" (you might have seen a knock off of it in the US?), and they write books (with lots of pictures), I do like their books, and have just lent them to my friend who's just had a double mastectomy since she needs to rethink her style. She was very busty before.

Not sure who either of them are, but the one in the striped bikini with a bit of meat on her bones looks far better.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    She's not known on this side of the pond but her body is eww. Don't know what she looked like before, but she's still too skinny.
    Word. Skinny and stringy,who the feck writes these things no way xhe looks bulked or it.

she looks better.

i love these two, the american version of WNTW sucks

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

LOL! That's why I titled it "muscles" up because she still has no bulk.

IMO she still looks gross.

She has been eating a daily allowance of raw carrot batons, organic rice cakes and roasted pumpkin seeds

How fun

She is so skinny. It doesnt look good.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

She's been worse... I posted some pics of Liz Hurley's wedding & she looks like a animated skeleton there...

I don't know what the hell her stomach is, but I don't think it's a 6 pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    She has been eating a daily allowance of raw carrot batons, organic rice cakes and roasted pumpkin seeds

How fun
    My thoughts too. Sad because WNTW was all about encouraging people to dress in a way that suited their body type, not to makeover the client with a crash diet. And on Undress the Nation they kept emphasising *normal* body types (i.e. not stick thin celebrities)

she looks awful. She needs to wear high necklines to cover her bony chest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information