Thread: Kelly Osbourne doesn't want to lose weight

Default Kelly Osbourne doesn't want to lose weight

(Coming in three months, how I lost 50 pounds!!!)

Third Time A (Rehab) Charm? The Skinny On Kelly Osbourne - Stop The Presses!

That's what Kelly Osbourne told Access Hollywood on Wednesday night at Us Magazine's Hot Hollywood Style party. And that's certainly an encouraging thing to hear--even if that little "right now" addendum does leave you feeling that perhaps the now 24-year-old former enfant terrible of everyone's favorite dysnfunctional family the Osbournes might herself be having a hard time believing that it's going to last.

For those who may have lost track, or count, of such things, Kelly Osbourne recently emerged from her third stint in rehab, and while the '04 and '05 check-ins were linked to painkiller addiction, this latest one has been described by the family as simply dealing with "personal issues."
    Of course, it should be noted that that Kelly "voluntarily" re-entered rehab in January just days after she was arrested for an August '08 incident at a London nightclub in which she allegedly slapped an English gossip columnist who'd written some unflattering things about Osbourne's teenaged fiance, model Luke Worrall. So maybe some anger management issues may have been in the mix this time out, or rather, in rehab land.

Interestingly, though, Osbourne told Access Hollywood that one thing she's determined to not let bother her anymore is criticism about her weight. "I'm normal and it hurts 10 times more because I can't numb it. You know you read it and... I've never tried to be that kind of girl. The last thing I want to do right now is open up a magazine and read about how fat I am," she said. "I could be really skinny. I really could, but I don't want to be really skinny and I like food and I don't want to be on drugs."

Of course, having grown up Osbourne, simply surviving in any shape or form--physically or mentally--is probably more of an achievement than Kelly gives herself credit for. Hopefully, that was pointed out to her during her latest turn in rehab. In any event, coming as it does at the end of a week filled with buzz over the Susan Boyles of the world and judgments based solely on appearances, daring to not

Fair enough!

She's one of those girls though, that no matter how much she loses, she's always going to have a fat looking head, it's so odd.

Why would she need to lose weight? She can just get it sucked out like Mum.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I don't think she is particularly fat, just chunky looking. She's not in Beth Ditto territory, at any rate. However, she is one of those that if she puts on 5 pounds, she looks 20 pounds heavier.

I am all too familiar with that, myself.

She has a very round face. Even if her body was tiny, she would still look chubby because of the shape of her face.
    ""Somebody needs to talk to Alex Castellanos: he may not be doing sex right if he thinks an Obama speech is 'like sex'."~ Rush Limbaugh

She'll probably age really well, with that roundish face.

I feel the same as her, I like food and don't wana be skinny or do drugs

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I don't think KO has the right frame to ever be the skinny little waif ideal that we are all supposed to aspire to. She could starve herself into hospital and still wouldn't achieve it because she's not built that way.

I agree... Or she'd end up looking like Rumer Willis....

Anyhow 3rd stint in rehab was for "punishment avoidance" we all know that if you go to rehab after doing something bad/illegal/stupid you get away with it....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I really don't think she needs to anyhow.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

In the photo of her in the article, she looks fine not a bit fat. Her dog is adorable wonder how many she has or if it came from the brood of dogs in her moms house.
    Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town. George Carlin

Thread Information