Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Weiner-Gate! Which Congressman Couldn't Press Delete Tweet Fast Enough?

He went to jail for sexting with a 15yo. Does he not have to register as a sex offender?? Because if so, he wouldn't be able to see his son anyway, at least not where I live.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Just a level 1 sex offender and only for something like 15 years. I'm sure he's not forbidden from seeing his own child.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm sorry, but even moving down the hall, young child or not, is too fucking much.

She really can't seem to quit him.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^^You said what I had been thinking when they didn't go through with the divorce. Looks like she's(or they) are waiting it out. First Dad moves down the hall, then back in. Man, could she do better times a million.

Daddy went to jail sweet boy...what did they actually tell their son?

There are a lot of deal breakers out there. Isn't one of them my husband is a registered sex offender?

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

There are a lot of deal breakers out there. Isn't one of them my husband is a registered sex offender?
    As someone who works with a lot of people in that population, you'd be surprised how often it's not. And in way worse cases.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

Anthony Weiner back on Confide, app he used in underage sexting scandal

You could call it returning to the scene of the crime.

Anthony Weiner has rejoined the secret messaging app Confide, on which he had a months-long online sexting relationship with a 15-year-old girl.

Users of the app — which allows people to communicate with messages encrypted for privacy that disappear right after they’re read and leave no digital trace — were shocked to see Carlos Danger is back in town.

It seems that if Weiner’s personal e-mail was already saved in a user’s contacts, said Confide user got a message last week: “New friend. Anthony Weiner joined Confide. Send Anthony a message now.”

That must have been a nice surprise for the Confide crew.

In 2016, the Daily Mail reported Weiner, 56, carried on an affair with a girl online that consisted of sexually graphic messages sent over Confide and other apps.

The minor said that he asked her to dress up in “school girl” outfits and pressed her to engage in “rape fantasies.”

The girl, whose name was withheld, said the online relationship began while she was a high-school sophomore and before Weiner’s wife, Hillary Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin, announced she was ending their marriage.

After the texts were reported, his laptop was seized. In a statement at the time, he said: “I have repeatedly demonstrated terrible judgment about the people I have communicated with online and the things I have sent. I am filled with regret and heartbroken for those I have hurt.”

He added — without explanation — that he may have “been the subject of a hoax.”

When asked by Page Six if it was genuinely him back on Confide, Weiner — who pleaded guilty in 2017 to transferring obscene material to a minor and was sentenced to 21 months in prison — confirmed it to us via e-mail.

“Yeah I got this,” he wrote, adding a message from Confide reminding him to view his unread messages.

Weiner is in recovery for sex addiction and reps for the app didn’t get back to us.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/09/antho...g-app-confide/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

''He had texted a crotch shot to a West Coast mom that included his then-3-year-old in bed next to him.
    He entered outpatient therapy for sex addiction in Tennessee last fall, where a Post reporter and photographer spotted him riding a horse as part of his treatment.''

He sent a dikk-pic while his toddler sat next to him? I wonder what that child will think when he's old enough to understand what his father went to jail for? Dirty fukker!

Anthony Weiner may sell his infamous crotch shot as an NFT

By Bruce Golding

June 7, 2021 | 4:30pm

“Carlos Danger” needs some cash — and he’s only got one thing to sell.
    Anthony Weiner is considering a new career in “political collectibles” — starting with the infamous crotch shot that cost him his seat in Congress.
    The several-times disgraced ex-pol said that he’s stepping down as CEO of a Brooklyn countertop company — a job first revealed by The Post — and may instead start selling nonfungible tokens, or NFTs, of various lowlights from his serial-sexting addiction.

Weiner told the New York Times that the digital offerings could include the lewd photo he accidentally tweeted in 2011, a copy of the search warrant for the laptop seized by the FBI during the probe that sent him to prison in 2017 for sexting with an underage girl or the email in which Jon Stewart apologized for making jokes at his expense.
    NFTs have exploded in popularity since their recent introduction, with Christie’s selling one by the digital artist known as “Beeple” for $69 million in March.
    “Cashing in would be nice,” Weiner said in a report posted online Sunday.

Anthony Weiner resigned from Congress in 2011 over the Twitter scandal.

Weiner, 56, said the move could not only let him “sell my stuff” but also “create a new category that lets people buy and sell political collectibles as a form of political fund-raising and contributing.”

Weiner — who torpedoed his political comeback by sexting under the name “Carlos Danger” while running for mayor in 2013 — vowed last year to never run for office again.
    He told the Times, “I’d be really good as a campaign manager,” if not for his notoriety and said that while he’d given some mayoral candidates informal advice, “I don’t talk about which ones, because it would hurt them.”

Weiner said being forced to register as a Level 1 sex offender would make it difficult to find another job after he leaves IceStone, which he said he’s in the process of converting into a “worker-run cooperative.”
    Anthony Weiner may start selling NFTs of lowlights from his serial-sexting addiction.

“It’s very narrow — the places that I can work without having The New York Post just make everyone’s life miserable,” he said.

Weiner said he wants to write a book about sex addiction to help others like him and has an agent shopping a proposal.
    He also said he’s in a 12-step program for his addiction, but one of the rules is that — like “Fight Club” — he can’t talk about it.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/anthon...hot-as-an-nft/

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

He just seems plain nuts to me.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

fgg

^yeah, what a dick! haha!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread Information