Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    A smart person would wait until she's not in power anymore. She actually holds the "you'll never work in this state again" power over him. He's a Wasilla hillbilly with no education, it's not like his options are open. He could do a tell-all article or book, but he and his hillbilly family could fly through a few hundred thousand pretty quickly and then it would be gone.
    I don't know how much power she still holds - I think her last approval rating was somewhere in the neighborhood of 14% and I think the Alaskan legislature regualrly laughs in her face now. Why haven't any of the "interviewers" asked about the first child (Trig??)

Governor Palin has point-blank denied that Levi ever lived with the Palins. The Palins are saying he merely "stayed there" for two months.
    How ridiculous! Who does she think she's foolin'? A first grader??
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

"Bristol's focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence," the statement continues.
    I feel bad for Bristol. And I'm thanking my lucky stars that I wasn't born into a hard-line Republican family, or a strict Southern Baptist family. That just sucks to have to be trotted out to 'advocate abstinence' after you became a teenage mother.

Link to the pdf with myspace stuff: http://www.palindeception.com/blog/bristolfinalpdf.pdf

This is just a small selection of the comments of Bristol
    Palin and her closest friends which the research team
    has examined. All these comments were still online for
    everyone to see when we looked at them * all those
    myspace-accounts were public at this time.

This selection features comments on the myspage-
    pages of:
    - Sammy
    - Kaila
    - Johnny
    - Mercede Johnston

We kindly ask you to respect the privacy of the other
    kids, especially those who are not in a closer relationship
    with Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston or Mercede Johnston.

In this respect, we would like to point out that Johnny's
    name has been recently mentioned by the National
    Enquirer in an article dated 8
    th
    April 2009, "BRISTOL
    PALIN'S NEW MAN!".

The screenshots are in chronological order, apart from
    the screenshots of Sammy's page at the beginning.

COMMENT ON SAMMY'S PAGE:

PICTURE ON SAMMY'S PAGE:
    COMMENTS ON SAMMY'S PAGE:
    COMMENTS ON SAMMY'S PAGE:

PICTURES ON SAMMY'S PAGE:

FROM NOW ON IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

COMMENTS ON JOHNNY'S PAGE:

INSERT: THE FACT THAT BRISTOL MENTIONS HER TRIP TO GLENNALLEN IN
    THE PREVIOUS COMMENT CONFORMS WITH THE TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION
    FORMS FOR SARAH PALIN'S FAMILY, WHERE THIS TRIP HAD BEEN
    APPROVED.

SCREENSHOT FROM THE RELEVANT PAGE IN THESE DOCUMENTS:

THE COMPLETE TRAVEL AUTORIZATIONS FOR BRISTOL, WILLOW AND PIPER
    CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:

Travel Authorizations Bristol, Willow, Piper.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

COMMENTS ON KAILA'S PAGE:

INSERT: THE FACT THAT BRISTOL TALKS ABOUT HER SUMMER JOB AT
    NORDSTROMS IN THE PREVIOUS COMMENT CONFORMS WITH SARAH
    PALIN'S FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE FORM FOR 2007, WHERE THIS SUMMER
    JOB FOR BRISTOL IS MENTIONED. HOWEVER, BRISTOL'S SUMMER JOB AT
    "PACSUN" IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE FORM, PRESUMABLY BECAUSE
    BRISTOL EARNED ONLY AN INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNT THERE.

SCREENSHOT FROM THE DISCLOSURE FORM:

THE COMPLETE FORM CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:

Sarah Palin financial disclosure form for 2007.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

COMMENTS ON JOHNNY'S PAGE (JUMP TO THE YEAR 2008):

COMMENTS ON MERCEDE'S PAGE:

This is some juicy shit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Spill it Levi! Oh, and stay out of small planes, avoid hunting trips with anyone named Palin or Cheney, prepare your own food, and for Gawd's sake don't go meeting any strangers in isolated places, even if they promise you hot sex.

Teenagers are awful...am I being stoooopid, cuz I don't get what all this is supposed to prove. The only thing that warrants a further question is between Mercede & Johnny with the "did he tell you" from June 2008. Wouldn't that just coincide with Bristol being pregnant with Trip? I'm not getting how this is salacious. Also, they absolutely should have blacked out phone numbers, even though those were public pages, it just seems wrong.

Elite Member

I absolutely think that Palin is hiding something in this situation, but I don't understand how all this retarded teenage rambling is supposed to mean anything. So she posted the myspace pages...what conclusion are we supposed to draw from this?

The plot thickens even more.
    Sigh. It looks like there's some ointment left in Palin's flies.......
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Oh for god's sake jes' git them all on Jerry and git it all out once and for all!

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I absolutely think that Palin is hiding something in this situation, but I don't understand how all this retarded teenage rambling is supposed to mean anything. So she posted the myspace pages...what conclusion are we supposed to draw from this?
    That Bristol is not the angelic, chaste little GOP-baby Palin made her out to be... that Levi and Bristol were not high school sweethearts for 3 years like Palin said.. they both went around the block quite a few times... and that it's plausible that Bristol could have been pregnant around the time she was pulled out of school... it's more of a character analysis than anything. From my perspective, to show just how convoluted Palin made the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Oh for god's sake jes' git them all on Jerry and git it all out once and for all!
    Funny you should say that. Andrew Sullivan is convinced the Palin-Johnston family feud is going to hit epic levels.
    09 Apr 2009 11:26 am
    The Palins, The Johnstons, And Republican Class Politics

Now it gets more interesting, doesn't it? In the Judge Judy world Sarah Palin lives in, there is always the risk of turning into Jerry Springer. And so an already very messy family situation - the two pregnancies, Trig's and Tripp's, that Palin and McCain placed center-stage last fall - is turning into a nasty domestic dispute. And the dispute, at its core, is about class.

Palin's entire candidacy degenerated in the end into an accusation that the pointy-headed liberal elites regarded the Palins as "white trash"; and now Levi, Mercede and Sherry Johnston's accusation is that the Palins regard them as "white trash". In the midst of this flammable dumpster, Erick Erickson, following the party line that Sarah Palin is a misunderstood genius victimized by the "left", throws a match:
    The left, when it decided Bristol Palin was fair game, went after Levi Johnson for being a thug and redneck. He was not interested in college — only in scoring with the Governor’s daughter. The classic tale of the high school jock who is, in essence, a low life loser in it for a good time. The left and media regaled the rest of us with tales of what a loser the Palin kid slept with. The left was right. Now, though, they can’t be bothered by it. Below is the actual Levi — no preppy clothes. No polish. Just good old boy who knocked up the Governor’s daughter. ...

What’s even more creepy is that the other person in the picture is his sister. And, as if lifted from the pages of Deliverance, she has his name tattooed on her back finger. Think about that one for a minute... Soon Levi will sell his tell all book, delightfully ignoring awkward questions about his relationship with his sister while relishing in the awkward details of his relationship with Sarah Palin.
    Is Erickson now accusing Levi and Mercede of ... ? Yes he is:
    I started out the week reporting on a prominent liberal blogger who crossed the line of decency, and now, an influential conservative blogger has , effectively, evened the score... While the shock of the implication is stark, it is also telling that the picture used is from a collection that made the email rounds during the election, sent by liberals. I guess treason isn't the only thing that's a matter of dates.

The conservative blogosphere was quick to condemn Markos Moulitsas for his insensitivity this past weekend. Let's see if they can be as circumspect about one of their own leaders.
    What interests me more is the potential for this kind of thing to escalate, leading to all sorts of possibilities and future revelations. If you've ever been a Judge Judy fan, you'll know what I mean.
    The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (April 09, 2009) - The Palins, The Johnstons, And Republican Class Politics
    09 Apr 2009 04:42 pm
    The Palin-Johnston Feud

Jason Zengerle wants us to play nice:
    Palin critics like Andrew and Amanda Marcotte are relishing the Johnston-Palin brouhaha as an example of Republican class politics backfiring. But I think this whole situation is a lot more basic than that. If you watch Levi's interviews with Tyra Banks and CBS, what you'll see is a kid who had a baby and then had a falling out with the baby's mother (and her mother) and is now desperate to still play a role in his son's life--which is something his son's mom and her family don't seem very eager for him to do. I realize that the prominence of the people involved makes this a very tabloid-ish tale, but I think it's a human one, too. And I wish the left and the right would remember that as they turn this family feud into spectator sport. (Fat chance, I know.)
    I would assume that the responsibility for making this a "spectator sport" lies with those who placed this family drama front and center in the last campaign as a reason to vote for McCain-Palin.

I also assume that Jason knows that no one on the right or left pushed Bristol and Tripp into the arms of Greta van Susteren, or forced Levi onto the Tyra Banks show or CBS in the morning and no one forced Palin to send out a brutal press release attacking Levi before the Tyra show even aired. And now we are all supposed not to notice?

It cannot be fair for a national politician to run on family values and abstinence, to put her own family, and even a special needs infant, on national television as a vote-getting ploy, to tell the world that a marriage is in the works for her teen mom daughter, then trash the father of her grandson ... and then complain when the media covers it!

The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan (April 09, 2009) - The Palin-Johnston Feud

Governor Palin has point-blank denied that Levi ever lived with the Palins. The Palins are saying he merely "stayed there" for two months.

Which basically means he lived with you for 2 months, dumbass!

I don't get why it matters that Bristol worked at Nordstrom / PacSun, or that she flew with her mom and it was authorized. All this happened in 2007, before Palin was even a VP candidate. Or why any of those MySpace comments matter, aside from Bristol's comment on June 25, '07 that she was now a mother. That's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I don't get why it matters that Bristol worked at Nordstrom / PacSun, or that she flew with her mom and it was authorized. All this happened in 2007, before Palin was even a VP candidate. Or why any of those MySpace comments matter, aside from Bristol's comment on June 25, '07 that she was now a mother. That's interesting.
    It proves that the account was Bristol's since Bristol's account has been deleted. Her comments still remain on other people's pages after account deletion though.

Thread Information