Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just love, I mean love, that this shit pile has just blew up. The GOP deserves this and much more, for they tend to judge
    people based on their "morals".

where's the proof, or any sort of reliable statement, that the daughter was out of school for that many months?

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    You should all be ashamed. And its crap like this that will push people toward McCain/Palin- not away.

If this were Michelle Obama, you'd be yelling racism and God knows what else.
    Why should anyone be ashamed? This is a gossip site and its fun to speculate. I don't believe it for a second, but stranger things have happened.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    Unlikely.
    This story sounds very possible and I believe that its true.
    If Michelle Obama did this I would be saying the exact same thing.
    You encourage racism by saying this.
    Its all rumor based and no concrete proof whatsoever! Good grief. It started with some wild speculation over at Democratic Underground and a bunch of left wing bloggers ran with it.

Photos are not proof. Alleged rumors at the local level are not proof. Citing statistics about Down Syndrome births is not proof.

But again, keep it up. Its shit like this that will sink Obama. I wonder what he himself would say. I certainly don't subscribe to his politics, but he seems like a decent man and would surely condemn this witch hunt.

Twitchy, she flew back on her doctor's approval.

And it isn't encouraging racism. its a fact. If this were Michelle, people on this board would be screaming racism. Period.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

first thing i thought when i saw that pic what that her young daughter does look pregnant

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Picture at the top is from 2006 according to this:
    Alaska Govenor Sarah Palin gallery: Alaska Photo Galleries | adn.com

That throws things a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    The plot thickens.

Exactly. Little Ms. Tiara looked much younger in the inauguration photo,
    taken later!
    PLUS. I am quite, quite certain that photo was dated March 2008.

Here...

Sarah Palin at home with her family in Wasilla. From left is Piper, 5; husband, Todd; Willow, 12; and at right is Bristol, 16. Not pictured is Palin's son, Track, 17.

link to photo

link to story it accompany's, dated March 9, 2008

So the Anchorage Daily News is attempting to backdate the photo. Hmmmmmmm, the plot really does thicken.

What doctor would approve a six-plus hour flight to an over forty mum-to-be of a Down's syndrome child leaking amniotic fluid one month before the due date?

ETA yeah, I've noticed a lot of photos are just going missing or being moved all over the place too.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Its all rumor based and no concrete proof whatsoever! Good grief. It started with some wild speculation over at Democratic Underground and a bunch of left wing bloggers ran with it.

Photos are not proof. Alleged rumors at the local level are not proof. Citing statistics about Down Syndrome births is not proof.

But again, keep it up. Its shit like this that will sink Obama. I wonder what he himself would say. I certainly don't subscribe to his politics, but he seems like a decent man and would surely condemn this witch hunt.

And it isn't encouraging racism. its a fact. If this were Michelle, people on this board would be screaming racism. Period.
    A picture speaks 1000 words.
    This was taken after she annonuced she was 7 months pregnant

Please explain to me how a woman of her age, who has already had 4 children, can look THIS thin, when 7 months pregnant?

Down syndrome may not be proof, but it is evidence and statistics dont lie.

Why are you bringing up Obama? What do they have to do with this? This is about a pro-life woman who may or may not have faked a pregnancy and pretended her granddaughter is her daughter. I personally can see this happening. It would be very bad for her public image that her 16 year old daughter got pregnant. I personally dont give a shit if her daughter had a baby, but she is lying about it.
    IF she is lying, would you want her to be in charge of ANYTHING important?

AND again, this has NOTHING to do with racism. No one would be crying racism if Michelle Obama faked a pregnancy to hide the fact that one of her daughters got pregnant at, how old are they??? 8? 9??

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha
    So the Anchorage Daily News is attempting to backdate the photo. Hmmmmmmm, the plot really does thicken.
    publications do use archival photos all the time

Hit By Ban Bus!

Go back up Incognito and click the photo link I gave. The caption gives their ages and Bristol was NOT 16 in 2006.

There has been alot of rumours flying about this, even before she was considered to be in the running of VP. Its just now that national and international spotlight is on her - if she did cover up the whole thing - its because it was on a local level but the fact is she lied and that involves fraud which doesn't help the other shady stuff about her and husband that is coming to light.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what other shady stuff? im sure there is shady stuff b/c a) i dont trust repugs, especially repug women and b) i dont trust pro-life women!

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    A picture speaks 1000 words.
    This was taken after she annonuced she was 7 months pregnant

Please explain to me how a woman of her age, who has already had 4 children, can look THIS thin, when 7 months pregnant?

Down syndrome may not be proof, but it is evidence and statistics dont lie.

Why are you bringing up Obama? What do they have to do with this? This is about a pro-life woman who may or may not have faked a pregnancy and pretended her granddaughter is her daughter. I personally can see this happening. It would be very bad for her public image that her 16 year old daughter got pregnant. I personally dont give a shit if her daughter had a baby, but she is lying about it.
    IF she is lying, would you want her to be in charge of ANYTHING important?

AND again, this has NOTHING to do with racism. No one would be crying racism if Michelle Obama faked a pregnancy to hide the fact that one of her daughters got pregnant at, how old are they??? 8? 9??
    What evidence? You're basing evidence on photos? How many Hollywood celebs on this site have we seen who don't even look pregnant at nine months? Did you know that her son, Trig, was barely 6 pound when born? So yeah, for such a small baby, that picture looks like a woman who hasn't gained much weight. And statistics? Good grief. Anyone can find any statistics on the web to support their view. Look at the people here on GR alone who have taken specualtion and rumor as fact.

A lie becomes truth only when you choose to believe it.

The point I'm trying to make regarding IF this were Michelle is there would be tons of hypocrisy on this board and on the net in general. Maybe not by you, but a lot of folks here on GR and the other leftist blogs.

The left is reaching here. And I personally can not wait until there's a collective egg on the face of everyone who has bought into this rumor.

Omg, we should all be ashamed of ourselves! How dare we pry into the shady past of someone in the public spotlight!

Really? Are you really going to go there?

Wahh, don't pick on my politician of choice! How dare you all! She's a conservative, that means off limits!

Wahh!

For fucks wake, whatever.

And no, nobody would be screaming racism if it was Michelle Obama. That's fucking projection.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Omg, we should all be ashamed of ourselves! How dare we pry into the shady past of someone in the public spotlight!

Really? Are you really going to go there?

Wahh, don't pick on my politician of choice! How dare you all! She's a conservative, that means off limits!

Wahh!

For fucks wake, whatever.
    Whatever is right.

And now it is certainly going to back fire. Why? Michael Moore has run with the story on his website.

I'll be thinking of all this with a big grin on my face in Jan. when McCain is sworn in.

Thread Information