Page 31 of 238 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree11582Likes

Thread: The Manchurine candidate - Trump rule past 100 days

The current Ambassador to Qatar just tweeted this. This goes along with the story out today that career diplomats are breaking ranks and are trying to take care of business on their own.

This is so important, I'm sharing it again. Great partnership, real progress to counter terrorist financing. #Qatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I like Sadiq Khan! He has the balls to say what Theresa May won't.

Me too! And I've (forgive me) never heard of him before all this.
    His body language as he speaks is incredibly transparent and telling. He's honest. He cares.
    I do hope he gets the resources he wishes to receive to help his London.
    Last edited by whitetigeress; June 6th, 2017 at 10:09 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think Trump is awesome, and I hope he gets re-elected in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
    I think Trump is awesome, and I hope he gets re-elected in 2020

ok ok
    *stifles a laugh*
    ahem... sorry.

Why do you think he is awesome? In short, concise bullet form please.
    OCD, C_is_for_Cookie and Mivvi21 like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    ok ok
    *stifles a laugh*
    ahem... sorry.

Why do you think he is awesome? In short, concise bullet form please
    He's one of the few persons who's willing to call radical Islam what it is, which is a major threat to Western civilization

I guess somebody's mad that the Manchester thread is closed.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He's one of the few persons who's willing to call radical Islam what it is, which is a major threat to Western civilization

That's it?

Would you like to see a short, concise list in bullet form of why he is not awesome?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    There are 10k soldiers on the base, but Trump is putting them at risk. One analyst thinks that Qatar might demand that the base be shut down.

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1

Reminder as Trump attacks Qatar: It is home to the U.S.'s largest military base in the Mideast. http://cnn.it/2rLIvZJ

JFC he's an ignoramus! It's Saudi Arabia who's 2nd biggest export is terrorism (second only to oil), what with funding mosques and madrassahs to indoctrinate Muslims with Wahabbism. Qatar is the country with the slave labour problem.

Dumbass!

Quote Originally Posted by whitetigeress View Post
    That's it?

Would you like to see a short, concise list in bullet form of why he is not awesome?
    I could write a long list, but if I had the time or inclination to babysit anyone desperate for attention I would get a job at a preschool.

Quote Originally Posted by Janus View Post
    JFC he's an ignoramus! It's Saudi Arabia who's 2nd biggest export is terrorism (second only to oil), what with funding mosques and madrassahs to indoctrinate Muslims with Wahabbism. Qatar is the country with the slave labour problem.

Dumbass!
    Well of course, but since he just sold SA $100BILLION dollars worth of war equipment, they MUST be the good guys (and you know, they have a Trump Hotel property, so that means they're really good and didn't fund or raise the 9/11 terrorists or anything).
    witchcurlgirl, OCD, Janus and 4 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I think Trump is awesome
    This is fucking great!!!!!

I thought this was a return poster, or a troll, but now I see it's performance art. Bravo!

He's one of the few persons who's willing to call radical Islam what it is
    Unless that radical Islam is being funded and encouraged by Saudi Arabia...then he's strangely silent.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

(pssst wcg, me thinks that was just a troll try hard for attention, you're stronger than that, don't take the bait)
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Well of course, but since he just sold SA $100BILLION dollars worth of war equipment, they MUST be the good guys (and you know, they have a Trump Hotel property, so that means they're really good and didn't fund or raise the 9/11 terrorists or anything).
    Brookings Institution: Trump’s $110 billion Saudi arms deal is “fake news”

"There is no $110 billion deal" with Saudi Arabia

MATTHEW ROZSASKIP TO COMMENTS
    TOPICS: BROOKINGS INSTITUTE, DONALD TRUMP, PARTNER VIDEO, SAUDI ARABIA, POLITICS NEWS, NEWS
    (Credit: AP Photo/Evan Vucci)

Bruce Reidel, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, has written an article describing President Donald Trump’s recent claim to have sold $110 billion in arms to Saudi Arabia as “fake news.”

“I’ve spoken to contacts in the defense business and on the Hill, and all of them say the same thing: There is no $110 billion deal,” Reidel writes. “Instead, there are a bunch of letters of interest or intent, but not contracts.”

R=#FFFFFF !important]UP NEXT!

[/COLOR]
    Reidel explained that none of the offers have been sent to the Senate for review — and all of the deals in question began during President Barack Obama’s administration. After reviewing specific examples of non-sales (such as four frigates, the THAAD air defense system and 150 Black Hawk helicopters), Reidel noted that “what the Saudis and the administration
    did
    is put together a notional package of the Saudi wish list of possible deals and portray that as a deal.”

He added, “Even then the numbers don’t add up. It’s fake news.”

Reidel concluded by observing that the drop in oil prices and Saudi Arabia’s war with Yemen make it unlikely that Saudi Arabia could afford a $110 billion deal. What’s more, he saw that America’s last weapons deal to Saudi Arabia only went through after the United States agreed to make sure Israel maintained its qualitative edge over other Arab countries. “You will know the Trump deal is real when Israel begins to ask for a package to keep the Israeli Defense Forces’ qualitative edge preserved,” Reidel wrote.

Brookings Institution: Trump?s $110 billion Saudi arms deal is ?fake news? - Salon.com

C_is_for_Cookie and Janus like this.

That really not what fake news means - because it's not fake. Lockheed Martin and GE both signed letters of intent, which is not like a promise ring. Letters of intent are usually binding as to intent and price and are just waiting on finalized details of a contract like delivery dates, liability allocation, etc.
    Janus and lindsaywhit like this.

OCD

The depth of dumb is maddening. All Trump voters are America hating idiots. I have one "friend" that voted for Trump- a Canadian with dual citizenship, she voted Trump because she doesn't like paying income taxes on her barista wages. And she hates Hillary. Still can't believe people hated hillary so much they elected a giant orange illiterate wanking con man. Embarrassing. Sad!

I'm all for segregation. Trump voters should be isolated and ignored. They don't need to be educated or talked to. And I don't need to lend an ear to hear their bullshit rust belt tales of woe. I'm the child of a mill worker and a mother who packed fruit for a living with the migrant workers. And I took my white trash ass and went to college. The horrors. I read books. I'm an elitist because I think everyone deserves rights and equality. Blah blah blah.

The sickening truth is that some people are just evil. Trump is evil and a lot of Americans are idiots. They can enjoy their trickle down Trumpian urine stream because his "success" isn't going to be raining down on anyone. A piss stream is all we're gonna get.

Thread Information