View Poll Results: Is President Trump

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) the greatest president in the history of the US, folks!

3 8.82%
  • b) definitely in the top 45

31 91.18%
Page 360 of 462 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 6923
Like Tree15440Likes

Thread: Cult 45 The politics catch-all thread

This makes as much sense as Trump saying today that he personally knows all of the Irish people living in America.

"We have millions of Irish and I think I know most of em, because they're my friends." -Trump in Ireland

Igor Bobic@igorbobic

Rick Scott says he does not support tariffs in general but does support Trump’s planned tariffs on Mexico in order to secure the border.Asked about the impact on his constituents, who would effectively get a tax hike, Scott says we should “reduce taxes” to nullify the tariffs

Last edited by ShimmeringGlow; June 5th, 2019 at 01:11 PM.
    Nevan likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Ali Rogin@AliRogin

Good morning! If you're just waking up in the US, here's what President Trump said overnight about why he wouldn't have wanted to serve in Vietnam: "Well, I was never a fan of that war. Iíll be honest with you. I thought it was a terrible war, I thought it was very far away..."

"Nobody ever, you know, youíre talking about Vietnam and at the time, nobody ever heard of the country... What are we doing? So many people are dying. What is happening over there? So I was never a fan. This wasnít like, Iím fighting against Nazi Germany."

.@piersmorgan asks him, would you have liked to have served in the military, generally? Trump: "I would not have minded at all. I would have been honored. But I think I make up for it right now." And talks about military spending budget.

And just like that I have CCR's 'Fortunate Son' running through my mind.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

Apparently Prince Harry avoided Trump at the lunch they attended together because of the comments he made about Meghan.

Interesting that the crime family manged to get their racist asses to London to meet with the Royals, but had no interest in attending the D Day services.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Interesting that the crime family manged to get their racist asses to London to meet with the Royals, but had no interest in attending the D Day services.
    They are getting pissed in Ireland @ Trump-Irish-Holiday-Camp....

Trump boys go wild in the Emerald Isle

• 5 hours ago

Related Topics

Image copyrightPAImage captionDonald Trump Jr (centre), and Eric Trump (right) behind the bar in Tubridy's Bar in the village of DoonbegUS President Donald Trump's two adult sons poured pints of Guinness on a pub crawl during a stopover in Ireland.
    The president and his family are staying in County Clare at his Doonbeg golf resort, which employs hundreds of local people.
    Donald Jr and Eric Trump bought drinks for locals, and thanked the tiny village for its "incredible" support.
    Teetotaler Mr Trump stayed in Doonbeg on Wednesday, too, but did not join the bar-hopping.
    Image copyrightPAImage captionDoonbeg locals greet Eric TrumpThe village of Doonbeg (population about 200) welcomed the Trump sons with fanfare and US flags.
    The BBC's Nuala McGovern asked 35-year-old Eric if the pub crawl was a good use of American taxpayers' money.
    "We're just trying to have a good time," he replied before heading into Madigan's Bar.

Skip Twitter post by @BBCNuala
    So I got to ask @EricTrump a question as the Trumps did a pub crawl thru Doonbeg - is his trip a good use of US taxpayer money? ‘We’re just trying to have a good time’ the answer, poses for selfies, refuses to answer further & ducks into Madigans pub surrounded by fans &security
    — Nuala McGovern (@BBCNuala) June 5, 2019
    End of Twitter post by @BBCNuala

Skip Twitter post 2 by @BBCNuala
    I guess this tweet received what you could call a ‘trump bump’ here’s the video @EricTrump #TrumpInIreland #doonbeg@BBCWorld https://t.co/I1m7EfTeS1pic.twitter.com/XVTBEyj5dR
    — Nuala McGovern (@BBCNuala) June 6, 2019
    End of Twitter post 2 by @BBCNuala

Image copyrightREUTERSAccording to the Irish Times, the golf course and hotel has 300 staff and brings business to many Doonbeg restaurants and shops.
    While walking down Doonbeg's main street, Donald Jr, 41, told the Times that Ireland "has been incredible from day one".
    Brendan Murphy, director of membership at the Doonbeg resort, told the Times he had "never seen anything like" the reception Donald Jr and Eric received.
    "It is exceptional," he said. "It is fantastic. It just shows you what the Trump family means to Doonbeg."
    Image copyrightREUTERSDuring the pub crawl, Donald Jr and Eric tried their hand at pouring Guinness, drawing loud cheers, and took photos with locals outside the bars.
    Pulling the perfect pint of the famed stout does not come easily to everyone, and some punters were underwhelmed by Eric's attempt.
    Skip Twitter post by @Caolanmcaree
    Eric Trump's attempt at pulling a Guinness is enough to trigger an international incident.
    Release the hounds.#trumpinirelandpic.twitter.com/mCDZRIGB07

— CaolŠn Mc Aree (@Caolanmcaree) June 6, 2019
    End of Twitter post by @Caolanmcaree

Skip Twitter post by @paddyraffcomedy
    Head of State of
    State’s Son that head, son pic.twitter.com/sEGHWGzEjP

— Paddy Raff (@paddyraffcomedy) June 6, 2019
    End of Twitter post by @paddyraffcomedy

The owner of one pub, Hugh McNally, claimed he was a distant cousin of US Vice-President Mike Pence.
    According to the Belfast Telegraph, Eric told the crowd outside one of the pubs: "It's exciting when Trump comes into town."
    He added: "Don and I want to buy everyone cocktails tonight."
    Image copyrightREUTERSImage captionThe brothers took selfies with residents and thanked them for their supportBoth Trump sons also emphasised the lack of protests in the village.
    Anticipating the brothers' arrival, some pub-goers were wearing red "Make America Great Again" caps.
    It was a contrast to the president's reception in London and elsewhere in Ireland.

Media captionDoonbeg residents and visitors were full of praise for President Donald Trump on WednesdayThis is not the first time Mr Trump has visited one of his businesses during an official trip.
    He has previously visited Trump resorts in Hawaii and Scotland during presidential engagements abroad.
    Mr Trump told reporters he made the stop in Ireland "because of the relationship I have with the people and with your Prime Minister".
    The US president met with Taoiseach (Irish Prime Minister) Leo Varadkar on Wednesday afternoon, local time, at the Shannon Airport in County Clare.
    Image copyrightAFP/GETTY IMAGESImage captionUS President Donald Trump (centre) and First Lady Melania Trump being greeted by Irish Taoiseach Leo Varadkar (left) upon arrival at Shannon AirportThe president had reportedly wanted to meet with Mr Varadkar at his Doonbeg resort, while the Irish leader wanted to meet at a different hotel. Ultimately, the VIP lounge at the airport served as the venue.
    Mr Trump will return to Doonbeg from his visit to France on Thursday night before returning to Washington on Friday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-...eporting-story

Elite Member

They are so disgusting. Seriously, no one except for the POTUS and FLOTUS should have been at the palace. Have you ever seen a President bring his entire family and staff to meet the Queen?

The Trump admin. paid an Irish funeral home $933,000 to use four Mercedes limousines for two days in Doonbeg. In 2013, the same company charged just $114,000 for two vehicles for three days for use by Michelle Obama & her daughters when Pres. Obama visited.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/05/irish-funeral-firm-rents-out-four-limousines-to-trump-for-1m

BREAKING from @maddow: As of Thursday last week, every person seeking a legal abortion in Missouri must be subjected to a MANDATORY, medically unnecessary vaginal exam BY ORDER OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI to access an abortion. This is egregious, invasive, and unconstitutional.

Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Conservatives need to get on Tinder if they want to see some real-life vag*na for crying out loud.
    C_is_for_Cookie and needmeds like this.

INGRAHAM: They [Mexico] are an important ally the United States. It's one of our most important trading
    TRUMP: How do you define ally?

Elite Member

Oh please. Pete Souza, Obama's photog, always trolls Trump and released photos of the Obamas with the Queen and she was so animated with them. The photos with the Trumps? Not so much.

He also lied and said that, "without Donald Trump there wouldn't be Nato." Seriously.

well, he is a threat to the North Atlantic
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Thread Information