Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: 44th PRESIDENT ELECTED BARACK OBAMA

Awww, those kids

Eli

With all those bigots out there, I have to wonder: Who would they rather have: An OUTRAGEOUS black man, or an old man who could keel over and be replaced by a DASTARDLY female?

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    With all those bigots out there, I have to wonder: Who would they rather have: An OUTRAGEOUS black man, or an old man who could keel over and be replaced by a DASTARDLY female?
    The bigots would rather have an old man ready to keel over and be replaced by a dastardly female if they were both white. To them, that's better than having a black man, even one that's half-white, outrageous or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Another cutie

how cute.. you just know that little boy is probably going to look back on that picture for the rest of his life and show it to his own kids someday

^^That little boy looks very pleased. And Obama holding him with his eyes closed...priceless!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    To your first comment:

Sometimes I just can't type because well, you know. LOL.

To your second comment, "NOW??" NOW???

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???? My obsession first started with O's teeth, then moved to his brain, then to his speech.
    Today I was reading about how he will be given his first 'top secret briefing' and I was thinking to myself, fantasizing really, What I would give to be briefing him in that top secret way.
    Papi is sexy!
    I imagine he and Michelle have crazy secks and well, she's a lucky woman.

Hahaha!
    I honestly didn't see it, but as I looked at him last night with that smile on his face, him embracing his kids, and then the kiss with his wife.. I was like damn they are right, he is HAWT!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^I know, he was hot last night... and that kiss... and when he said "...love of my life..." ahhhh *melts*

Eli

I'm fucking terrified Obama's going to be assassinated. No! I can't bear the thought. But everyone's saying it's already a signed deal.

I'm fucking terrified Obama's going to be assassinated. No! I can't bear the thought. But everyone's saying it's already a signed deal.
    Nothing's a done deal. And even if somebody (God forbid) takes Obama out Pandora's Box has been open. America elected the first non-white male president and the glass ceiling has been broken. Can't go back now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    That sure makes me smile. First Duuuude didn't look very happy either.
    I know! You could see him think: Independent Alaska, Sarah PRESIDENT
    of IA and me VP of IA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    Fantastic photos, tearing up again. Did you see how stiff and distant
    Cindy McCain was during the McCain concession speech? Never seen
    anything like it!

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    DAMNIT.. I thought I was done crying and now all these pictures have turned me into a blubbering baby again.
    Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I have been crying for 24hrs now, and know that I will continue to cry well after the inauguration. I cry with every story I hear, I cry just thinking what this means, I cry because at the joy of not being stuck with Palin, I cry knowing that there is work still to be done to erase prejudices against everyone! I also cry when I think about the overwhelming majority in which he won by!
    I KNOW!!! Just the smallest thing even remotely related to election day
    has me in tears!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Oh dear.
    No kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    great article that i think sums things up rather nicely, though it does get a little sappy at the end.
    Here I go again: back in tears. What a fantastic article.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    OMG, what a precious little beauty! (Bawling again).

I'm fucking terrified Obama's going to be assassinated.
    Me too. And parts of his speech echoed (sp) Dr. Martin Luther
    King's "Mountain Top" speech, 1 day before he was assassinated....
    I keep him in my prayers, always.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I do believe there is a God. With that being said, I don't believe anything is a signed deal.

If Obama is hurt in any way by some psycho, I'll say this again, all hell is going to break loose. People are praying for his safety, but that same people are saying if the violence is brought, they won't run.

Remember the riots after Rodney King? I will put money on this country going apeshit and even the national guard not being able to stop it. The rest of the world will see America negatively, as well.

I totally agree RIS - But unlike the Rodney King riots this will go beyond race I think. This is about the direction and soul of the country and I pray to God that nothing happens to Obama or his family but if something happens then the shit will hit the fan and I doubt the outcome would be something the people behind an assassination would like to see.

I am so overjoyed Barack Obama is President elect. I stayed up all night watching, and then retired to my room to lay in bed and watch the TV. I fell asleep for about an hour but woke up as our correspondents confirmed that Obama will win the election.

I want Obama to come to Australia for a visit! It's also going to be wonderful to see a young, NEW family in the white house - with little kids and a new puppy too!

I hate to bring the downside to this thread because we are obviously all overjoyed, but I still found it sad he needed bullet proof fencing around him. I'm not a religous person, but I hope with all that is in me that Barack Obama an his family stay safe.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I totally agree RIS - But unlike the Rodney King riots this will go beyond race I think. This is about the direction and soul of the country and I pray to God that nothing happens to Obama or his family but if something happens then the shit will hit the fan and I doubt the outcome would be something the people behind an assassination would like to see.
    I agree with you AMA. People, including the crazies, have to realize even if every non-white backed Obama, which is impossible, when you figure in those too young to vote, etc, it would not have been enough. This is no longer about black or white. This election brought together people divided by numerous labels.

The LA riots will seem like a cakewalk compared to the aftermath of an assassination attempt. If the attempt is successful, this country is going to see bloody times. Hours or days, it won't be pretty.

Forget race. This is about the voice of the people finally being heard, instead of being ignored by those who are both in power and don't represent any majority.

I have just read the Westboro tard Baptist Church are to picked Obama's Grandmums funeral

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/...am-funeral.pdf
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow that is weird I just mentioned them in another thread. Let them try. This time I think the NAACP should galavanize their people to show up from all ends of the earth. Bet you dollars to donuts those little chickenshits run away with their stupid signs.

How sick do these people have to be.

He must and his wife must be in total fear right now. Even as the reality of their accomplishment settles on them. He'll need extra protection that's for sure. And people are going to have to be aware and open their mouths.

There's no reason to think he's going to be assasinated though. Stay positive because to taint his presidency with this kind of worry almost takes it back from us in our joy.

First think of this. Two white American presidents were assasinated. So politically speaking the number on target in the world probably would be a president of the US. So the Secret Service is used to dealing with that.

Additionally Reagan has the assassination attempt but lived.

Next realize that we live in a world that doesn't require the president to give huge speeches like the one he did on Election Night. That was a beautiful moment and amazing to see. But he can speak to us all very easily on the television from the safety of a studio. Not that we always want him to do that, but he will be well protected.

For us there are things that we don't understand in how the secret service protects the president. They have done it forever and since Kennedy and Reagan I'm sure its been stepped up.

Keep in mind this important thing, one thing he said in his speech was, that to those who didn't vote for him, he will be their president too. The country needs improvement. As the country improves the chances of assasseinsation will go less and less.

And lets just stay positive. Huge amounts of people voted for him. He is beloved.
    Last edited by Tati; November 6th, 2008 at 10:49 PM.

Thread Information