Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear God...Lush Limpdick-whoops-Rush Limbaugh has a young girlfriend

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Dear God...Lush Limpdick-whoops-Rush Limbaugh has a young girlfriend

Rush Limbaugh's girlfriend, Kathryn Rogers, gave Page2Live an inside account of the radio host's heart scare.

Rogers first heard about the incident, which occurred during a Hawaii vacation, while she was getting her nails done with her mother.

"Due to Rush's [hearing loss], we don't often speak over the phone, more via e-mail and text," Rogers said in an email. "When I saw that he was calling, I thought that's weird he never calls. I answered with my one free hand. Rush said 'Kate, I think I'm having a heart attack!' in a very stressed tone. I hung up, pushed back the nail table and yelled to my mom: 'Rush is having a heart attack! Call 911!'"

She explained that while Limbaugh did not have a heart attack, doctors told her that the quick arrival of paramedics played a major role. She described the experience as "extremely scary."

A cardiologist who treated Limbaugh made the same point: "Time is very, very important, and the sooner you can get to the medical care for your heart, the sooner we know what the problems are and the sooner we can treat it."

Rogers, a 33-year-old Florida party planner, has been dating the 59-year-old Limbaugh since 2007.Rush Limbaugh's Girlfriend Kathryn Rogers Gives Inside Story On Heart Scare
    There's a picture of her at the link. I'm wondering if Tier Woods fucked this little party planner.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

"Due to Rush's [hearing loss], we don't often speak over the phone, more via e-mail and text," Rogers said in an email. "When I saw that he was calling, I thought that's weird he never calls. I answered with my one free hand. Rush said 'Kate, I think I'm having a heart attack!' in a very stressed tone. I hung up, pushed back the nail table and yelled to my mom: 'Rush is having a heart attack! Call 911!'"
    This entire account is so bad that it's hysterical. First, she says that she and Rush don't speak often over the phone because of his hearing loss, but then she says 'he never calls?'

And Rush doesn't often/never speaks to her on the phone, but he has no problem talking to people on his radio show and during interviews on a regular basis, despite his hearing loss. But not his girlfriend?

The image of her dramatically pushing the table away in the nail salon and screaming 'call 911' is just over the top.

Elite Member

She doesn't look THAT young. She looks "well-preserved". And by that I mean she has had a lot of PS. And she kind of resembles Tori Spelling.

When you said young, I imagined that Rush had gone and bought himself one of those young Russian or Asian girls.

Instead of calling someone else to call 911, why the hell didn't he call 911 himself?

Because it wouldn't have been as dramatic if he'd done it himself. And, since he doesn't hear that well so he wouldn't have known what the paramedics were saying (or if they were giggling). I'm surprised he didn't text the EMT's ("Oh hai, I thnk I M sik, can U km kwikly?").

Doesn't this jackass have a hearing aid?

When did it end w/that CNN Anchor??? Dayrn or something? She was way too good for him too.

Think we know what caused the heart problem. Honestly-I would hate to be hangin' since she was 33. Pu-lease!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

She looks like Ann Coulter in drag. No wonder Limpdick likes her.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    She looks like Ann Coulter in drag. No wonder Limpdick likes her.

Is anyone else suscipicious about the whole incident? Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it sounds like a stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    She doesn't look THAT young. She looks "well-preserved". And by that I mean she has had a lot of PS. And she kind of resembles Tori Spelling.

When you said young, I imagined that Rush had gone and bought himself one of those young Russian or Asian girls.
    Well, she's young enough to be his daughter. The picture of them kissing is all sorts of yuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Instead of calling someone else to call 911, why the hell didn't he call 911 himself?
    It's hard to call 911 when you're in and out of a drug induced haze.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Wonder how much tequila she has to drink before she goes to bed with him.

Lots of tequila...plus the worm.

--Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

^^I'd sooner fuck the worm, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    When did it end w/that CNN Anchor??? Dayrn or something? She was way too good for him too.
    Does anyone remember when he took Maryanne Rajskub (from 24) to some Washington dinner? I think of that every time I see her on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Wonder how much tequila she has to drink before she goes to bed with him.
    I wonder how much money she gets in her contract to snarfle Rush's balls and change his diaper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information