Thread: Sarah Palin draws sellout crowd of whackjobs to hear her ramblings

Default Sarah Palin draws sellout crowd of whackjobs to hear her ramblings

WASHINGTON (CNN) In her first speech outside Alaska this year, Republican Gov. Sarah Palin praised her state, criticized the president's economic recovery plan and talked at length about her anti-abortion views.
    But she didn't touch on what a lot of people wanted to know: Will she run for president in 2012?

Embedded video from CNN Video
    Palin's appearance before the sold-out Vanderburgh County Right to Life dinner in Evansville, Indiana, brought in nationwide media and forced organizers to open up an overflow area for attendees.
    "It's great to be here in Indiana, the crossroads of America," she said to thunderous applause.
    Palin's dinner speech took her out of Alaska in the waning days of her state's legislative session, drawing harsh criticism from Democrats.
    "They condemn anything that I do, but especially traveling outside the state to speak in another state at a function like this," she said. "Which is ironic, because these are the same critics who would love to see me outside the state forever, permanently, you know, outside the governor's office anyway."

The state legislature on Thursday rejected her nominee for attorney general, adding more tension for a governor who many in her state see as being too preoccupied with national ambitions since she was picked to be Sen. John McCain's running mate in last year's presidential election.
    Palin's reticence to request the full economic stimulus money owed to Alaska has also sparked concerns back home.
    She criticized the Fed's economic stimulus package as having too many strings attached and said states will "at the end of the day realize those dollars can actually be bad for states."
    "This isn't free money folks. Our nation is $11 trillion in debt. This is borrowed money," she said. "We're borrowing money from China, and we may someday find ourselves enslaved to countries that hold our notes."
    Palin dedicated most of her speech to the anti-abortion cause and her support of adoption. She became emotional when discussing her son Trig, who has Down syndrome, and the fear and concern she felt during her pregnancy.
    "I had to call upon my faith and ask that my heart be filled up and I will tell you, the moment he was born, I knew for sure that my prayer was answered and my heart overflowed with joy," she said choking back tears.
    Palin is scheduled to attend a breakfast Friday morning in Evansville with members of S.M.I.L.E., a nonprofit
    Palin's visit to Indiana draws sellout crowd
    Whine, whine, whine. That's all she knows how to do.

And the only reason she doesn't want to be involved in the stimulus legislation is so that she can campaign against it and say "I told Obama 'thanks, but no thanks to that stimulus to nowhere.'"

right to life.. until they're born, and then who gives a fuck about them...

whatever.

Anti-choice, forced pregnancy nazi bitch
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

She became emotional when discussing her son Trig, who has Down syndrome
    Really, the baby she was so concerned about when she was in labor? The baby she decided she could hold in until she finished up with her political aspirations that day?

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Really, the baby she was so concerned about when she was in labor? The baby she decided she could hold in until she finished up with her political aspirations that day?
    Let's give Palin credit. She did manage to keep her legs crossed long enough to leak a trail of amniotic fluid from Texas to Alaska, and still give birth under a cloud of secrecy.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I like this one personally:

Wow she's still drawing sellout crowds huh? What was that about those who forget the past?

Her constant "poor me, everyone is out to get meeeeeeee" act is getting really old. Stupid hag!!

She's never lost the anti-choice crowd. That's who attended this whine-fest.

Thread Information