Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With the Stars

Default Dancing With the Stars

Seriously, I'm totally hooked on this show. Did anyone else catch it tonight? Joey L, AC Slater and Emmitt are my top three picks for winners though I can't stand Slater.

I saw the last half hour. I'll be watching. I think my two mindless tv shows this season will be the Bachelor and Dancing. I better leave post it notes on the tv.

I watched it tonight...loved it last season. Hahahaha Springer he didn't do half bad. Much better dancers this season. I will be watching it with you guys!!!

Elite Member

Emmitt did really well, but he won't win it. He can definitely shake his thang though, no denying that he has some funk to him. Most athletes don't, so I was pleasantly surprised.

What a great body Joey Lawrence has. I don't like the way he plucks his damn eyebrows but he's going to be one of the top three this season. He can move them hips. Good, good dancer.

The winner hands down today was MARIO LOPEZ!!! God, he was sooooo good. What an awesome dancer. He is a natural born performer. He was so light on his feet and his performance seemed effortless. His dimples are to die for aren't they? Plus, I'm rooting for my hometown boy. We went to the same school, but Mario was 2 or 3 years behind me.

My prediction: Joey and Mario are going to be the ones to beat...one of them will be the winners.

P.S. ....and Shanna Moakler sucked!! She looked like a frumpy old lady in that gown! Not flattering at all!

Shanna sucked and you know all the Blink 182 fans are gonna vote her off. Vivica looked huge plus did you check out her lips? She looked like Lil Kim

Default Dancing With the Stars

I missed the first hour of the show but I was surprised Springer wasnt worse. I wanted to see Tucker Carlson.
    Yes I will be watching this show along with Survivor my two downfalls

Elite Member

Shanna Moakler got booted off!!

I don't know why but Mr. Smith kinda turned me on...

I hate Mario Lopez. He thinks he's hot sh@t, I hope they vote him off so that I don't have to look at him. Sara Evans is really bad. Anyone noticed how skinny the women are getting. It looks like the dancing is helping them lose weight. Sara looked like she lost a few pounds from last week and so has Vivica and the black girl from High School Musical

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I hate Mario Lopez. He thinks he's hot sh@t, I hope they vote him off so that I don't have to look at him.
    Yeah, but the problem with that argument is that he IS hot. He's going to win...hands down...no competition....unless Joey grows his hair back.

The one who surprised me the most was Shanna Moakler. I don't believe we get "The Barkers" (or whatever it's called) in Canada, so I don't know much about her other than the negative press I've read. To be honest, she came off as quite sweet to me and handled her exit gracefully. Her lack of confidence and her concern for her partner's reputation was kind of endearing! *ducks* Personally, I thought she left much too soon. Well really...Jesse left much too soon. He was even hotter than Mario and that says a lot!

^^^Actually his score was pretty low this week. I was cheering with glee. Vote him off America

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    ^^^Actually his score was pretty low this week. I was cheering with glee. Vote him off America
    His score by the judges was low, but was the fan vote low? I thought the couples were dwindled down during the evening randomly...at least that's what the host says. How do we know his overall score was low? Not disagreeing with you, just not sure how it works. I simply thought they were making him sweat and creating a bit of drama because his win would appear to be a sure thing.

I think Sarah Evans was an awful dancer. Joey Lawrence did a great job, even though he has the Yul Brynner look going.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I can't stand Mario Lopez. I tried to give him a chance, but he is just so transparent. The first night when he was going on about having no formal training and trying to act all modest and surprised by his scores... Bitch, please! And then last week when they were announcing the scores in the end, they cut to him whispering something to his partner (who he is banging, even though he has a girlfriend), and you can tell he was upset by his low scores. He thinks he's hot shit, and while he may be the best dancer, i hope he doesn't win. After all, this show tends to be based more on popularity than talent (i.e. Jerry Springer) I think Joey Lawrence could take it. He's a great dancer, he seems to work hard at it, and he seems a lot more genuine than A.C. Slater.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    His score by the judges was low, but was the fan vote low? I thought the couples were dwindled down during the evening randomly...at least that's what the host says. How do we know his overall score was low? Not disagreeing with you, just not sure how it works. I simply thought they were making him sweat and creating a bit of drama because his win would appear to be a sure thing.
    I don't know if the fan votes were low. i alwys forget that it's on 2 nights and I always miss the vote off show. I don't know how that part works. Do they tell us what the fan votes are or do they just say who is voted off?
    i know the judges votes we 22 or 24 out of 30 if I'm not mistaken. They were in the bottom 3 on the judges votes

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information