Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Alicia Keys undergo rhinoplasty?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Did Alicia Keys undergo rhinoplasty?

Make Me Heal found this old yearbook photo of a young Alicia and was immediately struck by how much wider and rounder the Grammy winner’s nose used to be. Her old nose had little projection, was relative flat, and she had a wide bridge with a bulbous tip. Her nose is currently long and thin and has a narrow bridge and tip. While her nose has a natural appearance, it is clearly more than just a grown-up version of the nose in the yearbook picture. It is the result of a well executed nose job.

Plastic surgeon, Dr. Paul Nassif agrees, “Definitely looks like she had a rhinoplasty. Her tip is less bulbous and her Ala (sides of the nose) has been narrowed. Her rhinoplasty appears natural at this time. Her dorsum, or bridge, appears a little more square as compared to her pre-op.”

Alicia Keys Plastic Surgery Double Standard » Celebrity Plastic Surgery, News, Gossip

Thoughts?

SVZ

Im gonna say maybe. Alicia has a really boxy nose, so if she's not looking dead on to the camera it looks very thin and defined

straight on it looks much wider, and it's obviously shaded in this pic too

I'd say that's an obvious yes.

I do believe so.

She was a cutie back in the day.
    Rock the fuck on!

WHOA!! I'd say the nose job pretty obvious.

Didn't even look like her in the yearbook photo. But then again, do most of us resemble our awkward teenage years captured in a yearbook photo??? LOL!

I remember a blog called skin_deep that used to put b/w photos and photos that looked like negatives for multiple comparisons. She had me sold that Keyes had a rhino, though subtle and very well done - in other, a rhino that doesn't really look like a rhino.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

^^But that's the ideal, isn't it? Sort of like when you colour your hair, and you don't want the response to be, "Jesus Christ, what in the fuck have you done to yourself!?!"...you do it subtly, so the response is more, "Hmmm, you've done something different, haven't you, I just can't quite put my finger on it..."
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

^Yup, always the ideal. People don't guess I dye my brows - I wanna keep it that way.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

The hair, makeup and the dress are all horrible. She's such a hit or miss girl. She needs to get a good stylist.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Not sure on this one. I woul need a more recent before pic. My nose was twice its current size when I was a teen.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^Me too, i wonder what happens?

I'm guessing she has had a nose job though; it looks like it to me, but makeup can make a big difference too.

^^Me thrice; mine was much more bulbous when I was a teenager.

Not sure if she's had a nose job or is just having it shaded; however, over-the-top makeup (as in the last pic) looks just as bad as poor PS.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

I'm not convinced. Noses change with time. Who looks at 30 like they did at 17?

She also has the type of nose that can get wider with weight gain, but lose a few pounds and the sharpness appears.

Bronze Member

Definite yes. Her bridge is very wide, bridges don't just shrink over time. I've seen this pic before, had a good laugh over it too.

I'm not convinced either, furthermore I need more 'before' pics, and 'after' pics
    without all the makeup she wears. She does a lot of contouring of the nose
    with makeup these days, so that's why her nose looks noticeably slimmer and
    very angular in those pics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information