Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: What kind of skincare are you loving right now?

Bronze Member

Aloe vera and snail moisturizer and serums.

I am obsessed with Ceracolla Perfect Gel from Japan. My skin is really sensitive, so I have to be very careful about what I use. It is fragrance free and has ceramides and makes my skin look so plump and moisturized when applied to wet skin. At night I frequently pair it with squalane oil for extra moisturizing.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I follow a dermatologist on Tik Tok and would mention CeraVe (probably a paid sponsorship). I decided to give it a try and am glad I did. I bought the Daily Foaming Cleanser, eye cream and moisturizer and I love it. My face feels so hydrated and not oily.
    Update on this....w/in a few weeks of using this my eyelids and right under my eye got red, itchy and started peeling. I discontinued it and w/in about a week, back to normal.

I did just buy The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% EGCG. So far loving it...and super inexpensive, $6.70 at Ulta
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I got some rodial rose gold hand cream, it’s great, works really well but it smells funny. Like old ladies handbags.....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I added facial oil to my routine recently. I use such a small amount of it, but I really like it. I use The Ordinary rose hip oil. When I say a small amount, I mean a couple dots off the dropper. I really like it. I also use The Ordinary Buffet serum. This stuff is dirt cheap and really works. My favorite moisturizer and eye cream is from a line called Laneige. It’s a Korean line that’s owned by Amore Pacific. Amore Pacific is pretty high end and expensive, Laneige is a fraction of the cost and is amazing. On the nights that I’m not too lazy, I use a night cream from Fresh.

I’ve always been pretty lazy and lucky with my skin. If there’s too many steps, I’m not doing it.

Me too! I even press it into my skin instead of shmushing it all over. I also use the Ordinary Hyalauronic serum. Then my moisturizer with a few drops of the Rose Hip Oil. This time I'm using First Aid Beauty moisturizer. It's thick, I like it.

For cleanser I finished the La Roche Posay cream cleanser in the pump bottle. Now I'm using First Aid Beauty cream cleanser. It's super thick and creamy. I don't use any cleanser that is foaming or gel.

I got a sample box of Andalou Fruit Enzyme exfoliating face mask. It's in a jar and you keep it on for 20 min and rinse with a cloth. I change off from the Clarisonic to a wash cloth to my hands. I'm always keeping my skin guessing.

I got a sample of Youth to the People night mask cream. It's very nice and you wake up soft but to buy it for $50 bucks? Not worth it. Unless my sugar daddy pays.

Watch the addition of fragrance and essential oils. Both skin irritants.

I'm also buying this non toxic lip balm because Norma Kamali uses it and she's 75 and keeps herself together.

https://hurrawbalm.com/
    Last edited by Chalet; April 12th, 2021 at 10:36 PM.
    Novice and KrisNine like this.

I on a Klairs kick, cruelty free and, while a bit pricey, still affordable. So far I've tried their midnight blue youth activating drops and rich moist soothing cream. I use the drops after micro-needling and the cream after tretinoin. I like both enough to buy more. Also, I'm from Ginseng serum. It seems to even out skin tone and gives a nice rosy look.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Would Ashley Madison have a section for Skincare Sugar Daddy's? I'll put up a photo of a 22 year old Paulina. The men on there are so dumb they won't know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Would Ashley Madison have a section for Skincare Sugar Daddy's? I'll put up a photo of a 22 year old Paulina. The men on there are so dumb they won't know the difference.
    Hmm, great idea. I'll join with a young Claudia Schiffer pic. Those boobs should generate lots of skincare $$$.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information