View Poll Results: George W. Bush..what do you think would be correct?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shot and hung by his heels in Times Square

8 25.81%
  • Beaten and then tried by the World Court for Crimes against humanity

18 58.06%
  • Exiled for life to a deserted Pacific atoll

11 35.48%
  • Delivered straight into the Devil's asshole?

21 67.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: George W. Bush should be...

Default George W. Bush should be...

so which do YOU think it most approriate?

*you can choose more than one!*

Default Re: George W. Bush should be...

E: All of the above

I don't even know what to say to the author of this thread other than i hope you suffer a 100 times for suggesting such hatred. Where is your outrage for the islamic-fascists who would silence you for a farthing and where is your outrage for your fellow countrymen who are being rung up by the shmucks in the media over Haditha and the alleged murder of an Iraqi citizen without ONE shred of evidence other than enemy propaganda displayed on our network news? Flush out your headgear and get real!

What a hateful, spiteful, intolerant, and bigoted poll! Shame on whoever came up with that one! I think enough is enough with the America bashing that is going on in here!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPool
    I don't even know what to say to the author of this thread other than i hope you suffer a 100 times for suggesting such hatred. Where is your outrage for the islamic-fascists who would silence you for a farthing and where is your outrage for your fellow countrymen who are being rung up by the shmucks in the media over Haditha and the alleged murder of an Iraqi citizen without ONE shred of evidence other than enemy propaganda displayed on our network news? Flush out your headgear and get real!
    If it wasn't for Bush and his ilk they would never have caused the terrorist problems that they have caused the US. We should not even be over in Iraq anyway...had nothing to do with 911 and Bush is a liar and a war criminal for taking us over there to begin with. I am more concerned with the 'neocon fascists' here who have Bush as their puppet figurehead and who are in the process of turning the United States into a fascist state reviled the world over. The ' islamic-fascists' really don't give a shit about what happens here as long as we get out of their business...the neocon-fascists are very busy trying to silence me and take away my rights here and now!
    Also...WHERE IS OSAMA? Why going on five years later is he not captured or comfirmed dead?..Where is the Bush-cabal moral outrage against Saudi Arabia?..oh that's right..it is only the poor arabs without power and oil money who are the 'islamic menace'. Get your head out of your you-know-what and get a clue!

*rejoin the military..go over to Iraq...and get shot dead*

Quote Originally Posted by JungleMonkey
    What a hateful, spiteful, intolerant, and bigoted poll! Shame on whoever came up with that one! I think enough is enough with the America bashing that is going on in here!
    Duh! It is not 'America bashing'..it is BUSH bashing. Are you that dense that you cannot even make that simple distinction?

Oh, so hard to chose from that poll, but I went for the second and fourth answer.

I vote him to be condemned to live with Laura Bush for the rest of his life.....oh, wait, he already is. Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.

I don't want him hurt, I just don't want to ever see or hear him again. To the Bush lovers out there (who are dwindling rapidly in numbers.....), it's much easier to think logically if you stop spending all your energy waving the flag.

I simply cannot choose. They're all so tempting.

And yeah, i love how bashing an incompetent president that's made the country LESS safe, while bankrupting it is somehow trashing all of America.

The president is a man. The president isn't a country. It's not that hard of a concept to figure out.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronzed.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Nooo. then someone will want to display it somewhere.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    *rejoin the military..go over to Iraq...and get shot dead*
    why, that's dirty pool.

^^ see? doesn't address any issue you raised at all.

I think you, and your children, should be drafted to go to Iraq. You should be in an infantry division, on the front lines. Right now.

If you're not in Iraq, then you're a terrorist sympathizer.

there you go again putting words in my mouth but yes i do believe that most men and women should do some service to the country during a war. It would give some power back to the people if we were all in this together.

there you go again putting words in my mouth but yes i do believe that most men and women should do some service to the country during a war. It would give some power back to the people if we were all in this together.
    Right. We can ALL participate in this illegal military attack on Iraq! Great! Granma can bake some cookies and grandpa can wave the flag and get out the old army uniform..who the fuck are you kidding here?

*Also anybody who has any idea of my posting history knows I am NO FRIEND of the 'Islamo-fascists'..just ask Karizma! But know the enemy and Iraq is not the damn enemy! We are there for the WRONG REASONS!! Not to fight terrorism, not to 'restore' or 'bring' democracy(the former is impossible as it never existed and the latter is simply impossible..you cannot impose democracy from above it comes from below..grassroots), not to destroy WMD(there are none it was a BIG LIE!)...we are there for OIL OIL OIL! and to have a center of control in the middle east!..Afghanistan is one thing...Iraq is totally another! *

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^

I think all the poll options were waaaaaaaaay too Lenient !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to each his own i guess...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information