Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Experts weigh in on Megan Fox's plastic surgery

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Experts weigh in on Megan Fox's plastic surgery

Hollywood starlet Megan Fox is no stranger to garnering public attention, with the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen actress making daily headlines for her outlandish comments and seemingly flawless exterior. However fans of the 23-year-old have taken to the internet recently, with the very specific agenda of studying Fox' face and breasts.

According to reports yesterday, critics of Fox are urging interviewers to quiz the actress on her surgeries in her next interview, "instead of asking her to push her faux bi-sexuality on us again." Ouch.

According to polls, fans and critics of Fox have voted their public opinion that the brunette has almost certainly gone under the knife to acquire her now famous appearance. While the vast majority of her fans claim not to be opposed to cosmetic enhancement, they do claim to be put-off by Megan's inability to admit to her procedures.

Repeatedly named Sexiest Woman by any given men’s magazine, Megan Fox shot to fame in the second installment of Transformers alongside co-star Shia LaBeouf.

Almost unrecognizable in her 2006 photos where Megan was in her late teens, experts claim Fox may have benefit from a number of cosmetic procedures designed to enhance a woman's features.

Dr Raan Samayin, a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon says, "Megan Fox was attractive before her surgeries, there is no denying that. But her look was simple, girl next door and definitely not distinct. She was not a memorable face and would not have catapult to this degree of fame with her original face."

So what has Megan Fox had done, exactly?

"Megan has possibly undergone a non surgical brow lift, in which a qualified person will inject a small morsel of Botox underneath the curve of the brow to achieve a high arch. Another possibility for her eyebrows is hair transplant treatments, a simple method of implanting hairs in the desired areas. Older photos of Megan show an original arch however her present brows are far more defined, higher and longer. This could also be a make-up trick."

The actress, who bares a slight resemblance to Angelina Jolie, may have had this intention from her very first consultation, despite her public denials that she enjoys the ‘Jolie’ compliment.

"Comparing her original photos to images from 2009 show heavily plumped lips, but in particular areas. Her cupids bow has been raised with lip filler and injections have been made along her lip line. Her bottom lip has most certainly been plumped. Her plumper lips, combined with re-shaped brows give her a very clean Jolie look. Megan has also chosen to enhance her breasts with an augmentation, but chose a decent size. Her implants are far more inconspicuous than someone like Pamela Anderson, however they are quite round and sit toward the underarms, clear suggestions of a breast enhancement."

Dr Samayin says, "Megan has also undergone a rhinoplasty and judging from her earlier photos, her nose has been re-shaped, slickened and sharpened. It's unclear whether or not Megan has undergone two rhinoplasty procedures, which is possible considering her nose is quite a world different than 2005, but one procedure has definitely been brought to fruition."

Humor bloggers have caught on fast to the news Fox may not be a natural beauty, with comedic writers claiming ‘all girls, any girls’ can be Megan Fox at the hand of a surgeon.

The actress, whose latest flick Jennifer's Body was a box office failure has not yet commented on her alleged surgeries.

The 23-year-old recently beat Jessica Alba to be named EMPIRE Magazine's Sexiest Movie Star.

Truly deserving? You decide.

Source

Hair transplants????

Oh well.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    It's hard to compare these two pictures, because she's smiling in one and not in the other and it skews her features. I think the eyebrows are make-up. They look thicker and like they're drawn further down the orbital bone to make the arch look higher. Changing the eyebrows can change the look of a whole face.

The lips are hard to tell because she's smiling, but I don't think they look that much different. She might've had her nose done, but again, the smile changes it.

Her make-up is much better in the picture on the left, too. I don't really think she's had anything done. If she did, it was good work, imo.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    It's hard to compare these two pictures, because she's smiling in one and not in the other and it skews her features. I think the eyebrows are make-up. They look thicker and like they're drawn further down the orbital bone to make the arch look higher. Changing the eyebrows can change the look of a whole face.

The lips are hard to tell because she's smiling, but I don't think they look that much different. She might've had her nose done, but again, the smile changes it.

Her make-up is much better in the picture on the left, too. I don't really think she's had anything done. If she did, it was good work, imo.
    She's has a nose job for sure, 100%. Not because of these photos, there are better comparisons in the Rhinoplasty forum.

I feel like she's had her eyebrows implanted, because in HQ pics you can see they've been trimmed regularly and stand at kinda.."perfect" angles, the transplanted hair grows like the hair on your head so you have to trim them regularly.

her lips are fucking ridiculous, they looked like swollen worms on her face in Transformers. They were REALLY distracting, and not in a good way.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Good nose job, but all I really see is a crater face.

I think she has had veneers put on as well, and the faux tan on her face as well.

Doesn't matter because she is a worthless skankoid with or without plastic surgery.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    yep, you'd think they could take some sand paper and smooth that shit out.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

I don't know about the other stuff, but she definitely didn't have eyebrow hair implants. They were just over plucked in that earlier picture....because I can't remember where on this forum (it was like celebrities as kids or something) but it had a picture of Megan Fox as a child with a unibrow...so I really think those are just well tamed eyebrows, darkened with pencil and held together with eyebrow mascara

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yep, you'd think they could take some sand paper and smooth that shit out.
    her skin is awful! with high def, it seems like she should have been focusing on skin treatments rather than plastic surgery.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hit By Ban Bus!

It doesn't take an expert--let alone expertS-- to see what kind of work she's had done. Any idiot can spot that.

She's still gorgeous. Not flawless. But who is?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

She looks completely different in the picture on the right. I wouldn't have even know that was her. I think she's had at least one nose job, possibly more. When placed correctly, Botox alone can lift your brows quite a bit, so maybe that's all she's had there along with some darkening of the brows. I don't know, but I guess she found her niche.

I think it's a gross exaggeration to say she's hardly recognizable from her old pictures.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information