• 1 Post By Bluebonnet
  • 3 Post By faithanne
  • 1 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 1 Post By Bluebonnet
  • 1 Post By Waterslide

Thread: Wild boar discover and snort £17,000 of cocaine

Default Wild boar discover and snort £17,000 of cocaine

Wild boar discover and snort £17,000 of cocaine in Tuscan forest

The hidden haul of white powder was strewn across the Valdichiana valley after being dug up and devoured by the feral hogs.

Lucia Binding

News reporter @luciabinding

Friday 15 November 2019 13:34, UK

Image:Wild boar discovered the stash which was kept in jars. File pic

Wild boar in Tuscany have sniffed out and destroyed a stash of cocaine in a forest, leaving drug dealers £17,000 out of pocket.
    The hidden haul of white powder was strewn across the Valdichiana valley after being dug up and partly devoured by the feral hogs.

A police investigation was sparked after a 21-year-old Albanian, allegedly a dealer, was murdered in May last year.
    The drug dealers are not the only people concerned with the influx of wild boar in Italy, with farmers protesting in Rome earlier this month over the animals wreaking havoc on their land and causing fatal car accidents.
    Two million boar are estimated to roam Italy, according to president of the farming association, Coldiretti Ettore Prandini.
    He said: "It is no longer just a question of compensation but a matter of personal safety and it must be resolved.
    "Ministries and leaders of regions and municipalities must act in a concerted manner to draw up an extraordinary plan without administrative obstacles, otherwise the problem is destined to get worse."
    https://news.sky.com/story/wild-boar...orest-11861940
    Waterslide, Sarzy and palta like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Well, 2019 was definitely the year of feral hogs. It's sort of an unprecedented presence in the zeitgeist for them.
    stella blue likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

2019 is also year of the hog (pig, whatever) if you go by the Chinese zodiac. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_(zodiac)
    Waterslide likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Oh shit. Next year is the year of the rat.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

OMG, I was just joking about the year of the pig thing. Now I'm terrified...and rats are even worse! We need it to be the year of the puppy.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wild boar are aggressive anyway, ,I canít imagine their behavior on coke!
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; November 17th, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
    Fran likes this.

It didn't register that "boar" was the plural of "boar" so I thought it was one lone piggy going the high hog on all that coke. I'm relieved he got to share it with his friends.
    sputnik, LaFolie and Waterslide like this.
    Be excellent to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    It didn't register that "boar" was the plural of "boar" so I thought .
    I corrected my previous post! 🤣

It looks as though needing assault weapons to deal with '30-50 feral hogs' is legit.

Woman killed by herd of wild boars outside Texas home
    26 November 2019

A woman in Texas has been killed by a herd of wild boars in south-east Texas.

Christine Rollins, 59, was attacked in Anahuac, east of Houston, outside a home where she worked as a caregiver to an elderly woman.
    Chambers County Sheriff Brian Hawthorne told reporters on Monday: "In my 35 years I will tell you it's one of the worst things I've ever seen."
    The victim was found by the 84-year-old woman she worked for after failing to show up for her shift on Sunday.

Christine Rollins was a month away from her 60th birthday when she was killed"

N
    o doubt in my mind that it was multiple animals and we can tell that from the different sizes of the bites," said Sheriff Hawthorne, adding that the homeowner's dogs appear to have chased away the hogs before Rollins' body was discovered.

Millions of wild pigs run amok in the US

The sheriff said neighbours had recently complained about rampant feral hogs, and officials have since laid traps for them.
    "This is a very rare incident - [from] just what little research we have found there's less than six of these that have been reported in the nation," he said.
    Wild boars - sometimes called hogs in the US - can weigh between 100 and 400lbs (45 to 180kg). Their population in Texas has risen to 1.5m in recent years.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50564675
    Waterslide likes this.

Omg! Thatís not far from where I grew up . Iím telling yíall...those damn things are mean AF.
    Fran likes this.

God, that's a horrible story. I can't imagine what I'd do if I saw a bunch of wild hogs coming at me. The scariest creatures in my area are coyotes.
    BITTER likes this.

We get random javelinas, which are a type of wild boar in AZ. I'm not a hunter, but when I see a few I tell a coworker to go hunting to make some javelina jerky or at least get them off my lawn. They eat our cacti and shit all over the place.

They are such pigs.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!Ē Anonymous Introvert

We've got a small property out in the country that has been torn up to hell by wild hogs. On the plus side, free lawn aeration. Sadly, they didn't manage to rustle up any cocaine.

Yep, my ex-inlaws had problems with javelinas where they stayed for the winter just north of Phoenix.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information