Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, in the hospital, at one point suicidal

Default George Anthony, father of Casey Anthony, in the hospital, at one point suicidal

George Anthony being stabilized in ER

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- George Anthony is currently being stabilized at Halifax Medical Center's emergency department after he sent suicidal text messages to his family.

A hospital spokeswoman said once George is stabilized, he will be admitted for medical evaluation. She said he has been fully cooperative with hospital officials, and it will be up to physicians to determine how long he will stay at the hospital.

George Anthony is the father of 22-year-old Casey Anthony, who has been charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

George Anthony failed to show up to a meeting with his family and their lawyer. At 2:35 a.m., detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office reported that George was missing. Officers went to his home off Hopespring Drive earlier Thursday to take the report. He was last seen in the Daytona area.

Orange County officers tracked pings from George's cell phone to a location in the Bethune Point area. A vehicle description was given out and he was located at a motel off S. Ridgewood Avenue.

Daytona Beach Police Chief Michael Chitwood said George sent text messages to his family that he wanted to end his life. Chitwood said George told him that there was a lot of pressure on him and he needed to think.

George was Baker Acted, or involuntarily taken to Halifax Medical Center. He was personally driven to the hospital by the police chief.

No drugs or weapons were found inside his room at the Hawaii Motel on South Atlantic Avenue early Friday morning.

George had other items with him at the hotel but the details of those items are not being released. They are being turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

"We do know George Anthony is saying I don't want to live anymore," Chitwood said.

A jail spokesperson said he does not know whether Casey Anthony is aware of what developed with her father overnight. She has a transister radio inside her jail cell where she would have been able to hear the information. If any other inmates found out, she also may have overheard a conversation.

In addition, a jail chaplain or a mental health staff member could have given Casey the news. The jail will not be able to release any information on how she handles the news or what her demeanor is.

MyFox Orlando | George Anthony being stabilized in ER

I feel bad for the guy, and I hope he did not cover up any evidence like his wife did.

The story just keeps getting more tragic.

And why does she deserve a radio? She's lucky they gave her a cot to sleep on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Sad, but this really doesn't surprise me. George always looked like he was ready to snap. I guess as long as Caylee's body went undiscovered, he could lie to himself. Now, as more evidence comes out, he can't anymore.

Even if the parents don't have any direct knowledge, they have to KNOW their daughter is guilty. Really, I think they've known it for a long time --since they discovered Casey's car with the death smell in it. I mean, c'mon--George is a former cop and his wife is a nurse. They had to know!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

And all of this started because of this stupid stupid bitch who cares about nobody but herself.
    Gosh, she is such a reprehensible asshole.

She has a transister radio inside her jail cell where she would have been able to hear the information

WHY in the world does she have access to a transister radio??? Who the fuck is she?

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    WHY in the world does she have access to a transister radio??? Who the fuck is she?
    It's nothing unusual--inmates can buy all kinds of personal items from the jail commissary. So as long as people keep putting money in her jail account, she can buy little "luxuries" for herself.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'd like to know just who in the hell is putting money into this whore's account. Whoever they are they should have their ass beat to a bloody pulp.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    It's nothing unusual--inmates can buy all kinds of personal items from the jail commissary. So as long as people keep putting money in her jail account, she can buy little "luxuries" for herself.
    Thanks for schooling me. I def did not know you could buy a radio in jail!

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    I'd like to know just who in the hell is putting money into this whore's account. Whoever they are they should have their ass beat to a bloody pulp.
    Probably one of the million of men she's fucked while her daughter went "missing."

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

good one Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    my money is on Casey's mom.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Strangers have sent her money. It's insane.

Women Show Pity for Casey Anthony with Cash | Momlogic

Must be horrible to be him. I don't think that he had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance but I do think he was in denial for a long time. No one wants to think their child could do this kind of thing. Everyone in the world knows who he is, and who his wife and daughter are. He's probably broke and who will hire him? He's internationally infamous and harassed wherever he goes. His beloved granddaughter is dead by the hands of his daughter. He will always be known as Casey Anthony's father. It is easy to see why he would want to kill himself....

^ i know; he's got to wonder, "what did i do wrong, where did i go wrong with her, what could i have done?" etc. etc. etc. and im not blaming him at all for his psycho daughter (im sure its just in her brain chemistry) but i know parents always blame themselves for stuff like that. at least he has a heart

Her parents talk to her like you would talk to a 5 year old who is about to throw a tantrum. In other words they baby her. The disrespect and foul tone that comes out of her mouth when she talks to her parents is sickening,yet they just sit back,walking on eggshells as not to upset precious Casey. They're completely dysfunctional.

yeah i guess so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information