Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The jobless couple with 10 children who rake in 32,000 a year in benefits

Default The jobless couple with 10 children who rake in 32,000 a year in benefits

Tracey Crompton has never had a job, and her husband Harry has been out of work for 15 years.
    Yet the couple live for free in a seven bedroom house with their ten children and receive 32,656 in benefits a year.
    They even have their own vineyard in their 270ft long garden.

Good life: Tracey and Harry Crompton with nine of their ten children. 'We don't go without,' she said

In fact, they receive so much in handouts that they have already bought and wrapped 3,000 worth of Christmas presents, and plan to buy more.
    The couple say they are enjoying the credit crunch because it has forced down the price of luxury goods like TVs and computer games, but do have two gripes.
    Firstly, they want even more benefits.
    Secondly, that their neighbours have nicknamed them 'Britain's Biggest Freeloaders'.
    Mrs Crompton, 40, moaned: 'I'm not satisfied with the benefits we get - I want more. I haven't been able to work because I've had to bring up the kids and Harry's got health problems.'
    Fortunately their benefits do stretch to a 250 weekly shop which usually includes 50 packs of crisps and ten litres of fizzy drinks.
    Mrs Crompton went on: 'If the kids need something I go and get it. I rarely go without things either. If I need
    something, like a new pair of shoes, then I'll get it.'
    The couple and their children Michael, 20, Robin, 19, Matthew, 17, Sarah, 16, Samantha, 14, Harry Andrew, 12, Alex, 11, Kristian, nine, Jesse Lee, seven, and Joshua, six - live in Hull in two semis knocked into one.

The full feature appears in Closer magazine

As both are unemployed, their weekly 120 rent is paid by housing benefit and they receive another 628 a week in income support, disability and carer's allowance and other payments. Mr Crompton, 50, says he is unable to work due to angina and irritable bowel syndrome.
    Mrs Crompton said: 'We don't have money worries. We don't go without things and I think that's because we are self-sufficient. We grow our own food. I don't see why others should have money worries.'
    Sadly, others do not always understand. 'Every time I walk down the street, people shout "scroungers",' said Mrs Crompton.
    And it seems that she does not have the time for housework.
    The walls of her home are dirty and peeling and the floor is covered in videos and magazines.
    'I don't have much time for cleaning since I started a college course in catering,' said Mrs Crompton.
    'I'm really nervous about what will happen at the end of my course. I've never worked and so it would be scary to think I would have to get a job. It would have to be very well-paid to pay more than the benefits.'

The full feature appears in Closer magazine, on sale now.

The jobless couple with 10 children who rake in 32,000 a year in benefits.. but who STILL aren't happy | Mail Online

how are these people not immediately kicked off the dole?

They go and whore themselves in a magazine with absolutely no shame in being societal leeches, and somehow whatever ministry of retards that tends to them doesn't kick their ass?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

How can decent, hardworking people be forced to pay for this outrageous abuse?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

This makes me ill.

OMG, GB seriously needs to revamp their welfare system. The US did it 15 years ago, they can swing it too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

These people aren't worth the air they breathe.

'We don't go without '

wow, I'd love to slap this twat....I know a lot of people that work, and go without

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    'We don't go without '

wow, I'd love to slap this twat....I know a lot of people that work, and go without
    Hell yes..I would like to beat the shit out of these fucks.

And we all know how the kids will turn out having such wonderful role models setting such excellent examples... *disgusted sigh*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

he cant work because of IBS? fuck that, wear a diaper.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yeah, Brits, wtf??? Aren't tax-payers pissed off about this enough to protest or something? What does parliament have to say about this? This is shameless, outright abuse and very wrong!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    how are these people not immediately kicked off the dole?

They go and whore themselves in a magazine with absolutely no shame in being societal leeches, and somehow whatever ministry of retards that tends to them doesn't kick their ass?

That's what I was thinking.

Fucking disgusting...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Its the sense of entitlement that kills me. Its just un-fucking-believable.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

They should be living in a box in an alley!

There are college educated, hard-working people who would love to bring home fifty-seven thousand dollars per year, tax free, along with paid housing, and full health benefits. That doesn't happen.

She is now complaining she wants more? Stop their benefits immediately, throw them out, and tell them to go make their own way.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what losers. what a couple of great role models for their kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information