Thread: Man Accused Of Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old Relative

Default Man Accused Of Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old Relative

Man Accused Of Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old Relative
    Suspect Speaks Limited English

POSTED: 5:23 pm EDT August 4, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:21 pm EDT August 4, 2006

DELAWARE, Ohio -- A 36-year-old man was arrested and accused of raping an 11-year-old relative. Prosecutors now said the alleged rape has left the girl more than four months pregnant.
    The man accused speaks very little English but has been in the country seeking asylum for roughly two years, NBC 4's Holly Hollingsworth reported.

Gustave Kamba was arraigned in Delaware Municipal Court on Friday, facing a first-degree felony charge of rape involving the girl, who is now 12 years old.
    "It's a forcible rape, and she's currently 17 weeks pregnant, she says, by him because of this act," said Delaware County prosecutor David Yost.

It appears that authorities were made aware of the alleged rape after the girl's pregnancy became apparent.
    "Anytime you've got a sexual act occurring with a child under 13, it's egregious. When it's accompanied by force, accomplished by force, results in a pregnancy, our hearts just go out to this little girl," Yost said.

Kamba told the court that he's married with four children, Hollingsworth reported.
    The children were all taken into the custody of Delaware County Children Services.
    The charge against Kamba carries the possibility of life in prison.
    "He's in jail. He's got a $500,000 bond," Yost said.

Having been in the country from the Democratic Republic of Congo for more than a year, Kamba had no criminal record in the country.
    "He is a foreign national, apparently in the country legally, as ... somebody seeking political asylum," Yost said.
    Kamba will be given a second arraignment on Monday with an interpreter who speaks French, the language in which he is fluent.

A grand jury indictment will be sought next week.

Watch NBC 4 and refresh nbc4i.com for additional information.

http://www.nbc4i.com//news//9632096/detail.html

*Christ! Central Ohio is starting to look like the child molestation capital of the world! dammit!

Elite Member

Default Re: Man Accused Of Raping, Impregnating 12-Year-Old Relative

Not surprising...I had to interpret once on a case where this man (who seemed sooooo nice and sooooo decent) was accused of molesting his 14 year old daughter. He totally denied it, said the little girl had been sexually active with a teenage boyfriend and they believed she was saying these things because she was angry because they were super strict with her and forbade her to stay overnight with him...honestly, I totally believed the guy. He was well-spoken, young (maybe 38 at the time) and he seemed sincere. They released him and a few months later we got the case again...the 14 year old ended up pregnant, they did the DNA and they found out the father (the 'nice' man) got his own daughter pregnant! I was so disgusted. He had been having intercouse with his own flesh and blood daughter since she was 12 years old and that's why the girl was always running away...he tried to paint his daughter as a little tramp who wanted to be with a bunch of boys, when the real story was that he was a sick bastard who wanted her home so he could keep raping her. Well, the mother (his wife) totally refused to believe it till the DNA came in--then they made the 14 year old get an abortion when she was 5 months pregnant (when they found out she was pregnant). It was such a sickening story.

I don't trust anybody. No wonder I don't have kids. I think I'm paranoid now.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

please oh please; someone take the iniative and shoot him dead in the head!

I don't trust anybody. No wonder I don't have kids. I think I'm paranoid now.
    omg this is sooooo me too! i totally understand; and thats why i don't want kids either, especially, i hate to say, girls and especially in L.A. where girls here don't really have childhoods.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; August 7th, 2006 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Elite Member

^Well, I do want children, but I do think I'm going to be pretty vigilant and super cautious. Perverts and pedophiles don't look a certain way--everyone is subject in my eyes. I want hair and blood samples of anyone around my kids...lol

...and I don't think it matters if you have boys or girls. Little boys are just as likely to be sexually molested and murdered nowadays as much as little girls. I could never understand that, men who see children in a sexual fashion, but even more so, men who look at boys that way. Sick pigs.

Unfortunately, it's far more common than we think. It could literally be your next-door neighbour.

Thread Information