Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man Accused Of Raping Toddler, Attacked In Jail

Default Man Accused Of Raping Toddler, Attacked In Jail

Man Accused Of Raping Toddler Attacked In Jail
    Bond Set For Boyfriend Of Child's Mother

POSTED: 10:48 am EDT July 20, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:58 pm EDT July 20, 2006

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A man accused of raping a 17-month-old boy was attacked in jail after being charged with murder Thursday morning, according to officials.

A judge set bond for John White at $5.5 million on an aggravated murder charge, NBC 4's Kyle Anderson reported. White, 35, was also being held on $650,000 bond on the rape charge.
    The child, Jaydon Hilleary, was pronounced dead at Children's Hospital on Tuesday night, NBC 4 reported.
    White, 35, is the boyfriend of Jaydon's mother.

White remains in protective custody after being attacked in jail, officials said.

According to a handwritten report, White said, "I was lying on my bunk when another inmate walked up next to me and started to assault me and then others joined in as well. I shielded my face and waited."
    Late Thursday afternoon, jail officials said White was placed on suicide watch after trying to take his own life, NBC 4's Nancy Burton reported.

Upper Arlington medics received a call Tuesday evening about a child not breathing at the Weybridge Road apartment, located near Henderson and Kenny roads.
    "There were signs of a sexual assault that also took place," said Columbus police Sgt. Mike Woods. "We brought detectives in immediately and began an investigation from that."

The Franklin County Coroner's Office said that Jaydon died of asphyxiation, Anderson reported.

A relative of the boy's mother told NBC 4 that the mother was sleeping while White allegedly raped the child.

White and the victim's mother, Billie Hilleary, worked overnight at a Wal-Mart on the city's west side. They would take turns sleeping while the other watched the child.

Billie Hilleary said White woke her up by saying he was sorry.
    "He told me he fell asleep on the couch with Jaydon and he woke up and Jaydon was not breathing and his head was pushed down in the cushions," Billie Hilleary said.
    According to a search warrant, White told police that when he woke up from a nap, the boy's head had either become stuck or wedged underneath a pillow on the couch.

The boy suffocated because his face was being held against a pillow, the relative said.
    "Jaydon's down there limp (with) his eyes rolled back in his head, not breathing. And the ambulance comes and they're trying to do CPR on him and it's not working," Billie Hilleary said.

White was taken into custody at the hospital and was questioned before police filed the rape charge, Anderson reported.
    "They told me that they suspected someone was sexually molesting him and they left the room, did more questioning with John, and then before they left, they came in and told me he admitted to what he did," Billie Hilleary said. "It's painful. I wish I would have died instead of him. I really wish it were me instead. He didn't get to live his life."

Officials said that DNA was collected from White along with fingernail scrapings.
    Jaydon's father lives in the Newark area, Anderson reported.

"I want (White) to get the death penalty for what he did," Billie Hilleary said n Wednesday.
    Detectives said they are confident that the boy's mother did not know about the alleged sexual abuse.
    The boy's father spoke with NBC 4 during a telephone interview on Thursday.
    "I can't find the words," said Daniel Hoburg, the victim's father. " I just miss him and wish he was here. He was an adorable little boy, and he was always happy when he was here."

During the interview, Hoburg said he noticed changes in his son awhile ago.
    "I did notice some changes in his weight. He was skittish around grown men besides me. He was fine with me," he said. "We tried several times to call (Franklin County) Children Services, and they just said we needed more proof. We needed pictures."

If convicted, White could be sentenced to death.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/9548079/detail.html#

predator after being beaten in jail:

victim:

*great. this scum lives near me..and he works at the Walmart near me..what a surprise..why don't they let him go ahead and commit suicide?*

Default Re: Man Accused Of Raping Toddler Attacked In Jail

Oh god, I am sick to my stomach. Killing children is a crime that has no punishment harsh enough. And RAPING a 17 month old boy. That really puts vomit in my mouth. Sick disgusting $#@!*@*!**@*@*(()@_!_@# ASSHOLE.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

After reading that, i am crying, they should NEVER release the picture of the victim, that is awful. WE have laws about that over here

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Ugh! I hope his buddies in the pokey put a shank in his back and save the state the freight. This is one case where the death penalty is fitting. A kid! What type of freak does this to a helpless toddler!

OMG! I'm outraged! It's unfortunate he was only physically attacked. It's scum like this who deserve to die. What a sick motherfucker!!!
    Rock the fuck on!

Holy fuck...this fucker needs to die a very slow and painful death!

The fact that he's able to sit there and get a picture taken of his back means he didn't get a good enough beating before the guards broke it up! Too bad they didn't kill his ass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

SVZ

...Walmart...just another example of the fine services they bring to our planet

I really...I have no words. That's a first.
    2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by xxilovepinkxx View Post
    After reading that, i am crying, they should NEVER release the picture of the victim, that is awful. WE have laws about that over here
    I am sure they only posted the picture with the consent of the mother
    and the father.

I also posted the pic of the child because that is the reality of what happened..and is important IMO to helo convey the true hideousness of these crimes.

also I posted this because it hits on so many things that are wrong in society.. of course it was the boyfriend, and he was beaten by prisoners and we have been discussing jailhouse vengeance in other threads about child abuse. and of course where was he working?? WALMART! the great evil. If I was a single/divorced mother I would be extremely leery of leaving a child with ANY man given stories like this. Very sad and makes us guys look like total shit!
    Last edited by Sojiita; August 4th, 2006 at 10:32 PM. Reason: addition

SVZ

This is so sad...especially how the mother feels she should've died instead of him.

White and the victim's mother, Billie Hilleary, worked overnight at a Wal-Mart on the city's west side. They would take turns sleeping while the other watched the child.
    I bet you some jerk at Wal-mart is thinking, if they hadn't slept on the job this never would've happened. Walmart and all those big corporations are pathetic, when my mom worked at wendy's they wouldn't turn on the air conditioning (even during hot days) nor would they let employees have drinks. my mom was a manager and let the kids sneak drinks, she said it was barbaric.

Elite Member

We had a case in court of a little 9 month old girl who had GONNORRHEA! Her aunt's husband had been molesting her, rubbing his penis against her, trying to penetrate her and he gave her the disease! The idiot jacked off all over her...how sick is that? The only reason they found out is because each time the mother changed her diaper, the baby had this foul smelling discharge and she thought it was some sort of diaper rash till they took her to the doctor and the culture came back as Gonnorrhea. How dispicable is that? The mother was shocked. She was working and the aunt was babysitting this kid since she was 6 weeks old, giving full access to the 'uncle'. The little girl had to be put on antibiotics and the man got a few months in jail for it!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    We had a case in court of a little 9 month old girl who had GONNORRHEA! Her aunt's husband had been molesting her, rubbing his penis against her, trying to penetrate her and he gave her the disease! The idiot jacked off all over her...how sick is that? The only reason they found out is because each time the mother changed her diaper, the baby had this foul smelling discharge and she thought it was some sort of diaper rash till they took her to the doctor and the culture came back as Gonnorrhea. How dispicable is that? The mother was shocked. She was working and the aunt was babysitting this kid since she was 6 weeks old, giving full access to the 'uncle'. The little girl had to be put on antibiotics and the man got a few months in jail for it!
    Seems like he'll get an eternity in hell though! Sick sons of bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    There is no good part to this story, but at least she is young enough that she won't remember. That is a truly disgusting, horrible thing and I think the uncle should be shot in the head after they set his gonnorrhea ridden dick on fire.
    I have never tried to 'get inside the mind' of a pedophile, but I have wondered at times what it is about a child that would sexually excite someone. When my stepbastard began molesting me, I was as flat as a pancake, but that didn't stop him from touching my 'breast'...sick sick sick fuckers in this world wasting good oxygen. Makes you wonder why good people have to die and the sick fuckers are allowed to live.
    A few months in jail??? I missed that part. WTF is up with that??
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Elite Member

It is very disturbing...thank God I was never molested but I see the lifelong damage it causes and there's no excuse for it. We grew up around a lot of uncles and male cousins and thank God nothing ever happened to us. We were very lucky because it is so prevalent.

In college, I remember once we were in class and we were discussing sexual crimes...so many of my classmates (mostly women) raised their hands and discussed how they had been abused and molested by fathers, grandfathers, uncles, cousins and their mothers' boyfriends. I was shocked. I must've been 18 or 19 at the time. Then I end up working where I do and you see all the shitty things people do to children and people have all these excuses for it...I was sick...I was out of my mind...I was drunk...I was depresssed...I was losing my marriage...I was hurt...blah, blah, blah..You know what, there is no excuse for killing, beating or sexually abusing a child. There is no reason an innocent child should have a cord around his neck, a broomstick shoved up his anus or their little bodies in a body bag. It is an abomination.

What disturbs me the most about this story(and there is ALOT that is disturbing)..is why did he have to kill the child? A toddler is not going to be able to tell on him. Why did he have to smother it? It was only after they examined the body that they saw the abuse, then questioned him till he admitted it. The child did not die from the rape..he smothered it. Why? Why did he have to murder it after raping it????

And to think this guy will now be in protective custody till he is convicted and then will be in prison, protected from other inmates, for years while Ohio taxpayers pay thousands and thousands of dollars a year for his upkeep-money that could be otherwise spent on needy children!!!!!! they really do need to just have an exploding head emoticon on here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information