Page 110 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2811
Like Tree2087Likes

Thread: Celebrity Offspring part 2

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Chris Hemsworth with his daughter India Rose on a Malibu beach Thursday, March 13, 2014

Chris Hemsworth bonds with daughter India on Malibu beach | Mail Online

Alyson Hannigan and daughters Satyana, who turns five later this month, and Keeva, 22 months on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Alyson Hannigan's daughter Satyana shows mom how to play ball with the sprinkler iron rod | Mail Online

Denise Richards taking her daughters Sam and Lola's horse riding in Thousand Oaks, California, on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Denise Richards distracts daughters from the drama with their father Charlie Sheen by taking them horse riding | Mail Online

Bethenny Frankel with three-year-old Bryn Hoppy in New York City on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bethenny Frankel plants a kiss on daughter Bryn as she picks her up from school | Mail Online

Rachel Zoe posted a cuddly image to her Instagram on Thursday of her and her three-month-old son, Kaius Berman, with the caption, 'Morning snuggle time and selfies with Kaius'

with three-year-old son Skyler

Rachel Zoe cuddles with her baby boy Kaius in sweet new snap | Mail Online

Selma Blair with two-year-old Arthur

He's been a good boy: Selma Blair gives adorable son Arthur a lollipop that can just about fit in the two-year-old's mouth | Mail Online

fgg

chris is such a hot dad!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

WTF, did they clone Satyana to make Keeva?
    ikmccall and effie2 like this.

That second pic of Selma is adorable.
    sunnyb likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

Arthur has been two forever.

so... Skylar aka Demon Child has a nappy on. Isn't he 3 or 4? I mean, I'm no parenting expert by any stretch of the imagination but shouldn't he be potty trained by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    so... Skylar aka Demon Child has a nappy on. Isn't he 3 or 4? I mean, I'm no parenting expert by any stretch of the imagination but shouldn't he be potty trained by now?
    I'm not sure how old he is, but if he's three, he's pretty normal. About 50% of three year olds are potty trained. My daughter is 3.3 and she's just learning.
    Bavmorda, Sassiness and Sleuth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I try not to take it too personally when people bag on Britters thick legs, but... Looking at her from the waist down is like looking in the mirror for me. Well, sort of. But I'm smart enough not to wear shit that makes my legs look shorter and thicker!

I'm thankful I don't have that upper body/chest area though! Lawd. I wonder if that tit area would look as jacked if she'd halfway supported them properly over the years? She's got the chest area of a woman 20 years her senior. It's one reason she looks so damned sloppy all the time. (Another reason being not brushing that hair)
    This. I don't have a similiar build (I'm kind of a string bean and I used to envy her body like crazy in her heyday), but I hate the snark on her body just the same. For one, I don't think her legs are especially thick. They're bigger than they used to be, but I wouldn't classify them as bulky like say, Melissa Joan Hart's or Katie Holme's (don't like to snark on Katie either, but facts are facts). She's definitely not as lithe as she was before her kids, but even at her fittest post-baby she just seems to have an added layer of muscle that she never had before. She's not 19 anymore and her body changed.

The reason I feel bad is that I think her currently less than toned body is evidence of her disinterest in performing. She may not have the body she used to, but she could probably still turn it out if she was as committed to her workouts as she was in the past. I don't know that anything would get rid of that extra thickness, but she was hard and thick for a bit there post-breakdown. Now she seems slovenly and a bit soft. Which is fine, but she's not the hardcore Britney who did five hundred crunches a day or some nonsense to get ready for a tour. She just seems tired to me, and her less than put together appearance tells me that she's over the rigour of her previous regimen. Most importantly, though, is that her body is actually fine. People rip on it because of the way she looked as a teenager, but if I saw a woman with her build on the street I'd think she was in great shape.

Also, on top of the lack of decent under garments, I think Britney's boobs suffer from her wardrobe choices. She wears a lot of tight shirts made out of materials that don't stretch (like the one on the previous page), so they smush her boobs down.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I can't believe Suri is only 7.
    I can and I can't. I can't because it feels like she's been alive forever. I can because it feels like just yesterday she was sucking on a pacifier and dragging around a security blanket. Oh wait, that may have been yesterday...
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Suri is 8 next month.

If a Hemsworth sister.. I bet she would be a very fug girl

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

what the hell is all over Satyana's legs? They looked all bruised up?
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm not sure how old he is, but if he's three, he's pretty normal. About 50% of three year olds are potty trained. My daughter is 3.3 and she's just learning.
    Ta. As I said, I'm no parenting expert!
    KrisNine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nana51 View Post
    what the hell is all over Satyana's legs? They looked all bruised up?
    Pretty normal for a very fair-skinned child who's active and plays. Mine looked way worse growing up.
    ikmccall, KrisNine and Bavmorda like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Ta. As I said, I'm no parenting expert!
    Me, neither! Most kids I see are potty trained by this age. My kid is lazy!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Pretty normal for a very fair-skinned child who's active and plays. Mine looked way worse growing up.
    Mine's the same way. She's always got banged up little shins.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Josh Duhamel carries his giggling son Axl Jack out of a breakfast joint in Brentwood on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Josh Duhamel and giggling son Axl rock matching headgear | Mail Online

Halle Berry welcomes her son Maceo on set of her new show Extant in the Los Feliz neighbourhood of Los Angeles on Friday, March 14, 2014

Halle Berry welcomes her son Maceo on set of her new show Extant | Mail Online

Courteney Cox and her nine-year-old daughter Coco Arquette took a stroll barefoot on the beach in Malibu in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Courteney Cox and daughter Coco take a stroll on the beach | Mail Online

Kourtney Kardashian loaded Penelope into her car seat

Kris Jenner carried North West as she headed with Kim Kardashian to dinner in Los Angeles

Kris Jenner carries baby North West as she joins Kim Kardashian for family dinner | Mail Online

Jenna Fischer towing her young son around in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Jenna Fischer shows off her blooming baby bump as she wheels her son around in red wagon | Mail Online

Sarah Michelle Gellar's daughter Charlotte wore stylish sunnies on the way to ballet class in Sherman Oak, California on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sarah Michelle Gellar is outshined by her daughter Charlotte as she wears chic oversized sunnies to ballet class | Mail Online

Jessica Alba stepped out with her daughter Honor on Saturday in Beverly Hills

Jessica Alba sports loose-fitting denim jump suit and stylish silver sandals | Mail Online

Rebecca Gayheart and her husband Eric Dane enjoyed a day out in the sun with their young daughter Georgia in Beverly Hills on Saturday

Rebecca Gayheart bonds with daughter Georgia as she enjoys a family day out with Erica Dane | Mail Online

Thread Information