View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 96 of 114 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1706
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

The seemingly never ending fawning over this basic Hallmark movie thankfully will come to an end tonight. We all knew Barrell would eventually chime in, since he co-wrote the movie’s shit soundtrack. Falcor really thinks it’s as dramatic as the friggin Moon landing, doesn’t she? Sheesh. I bet the D7 were the only ones on the edge of their seats tonight. Do people actually live tweet Hallmark movies? Good god the end must be near......

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She can add this movie to her long list of flops.
    RealisticPerson likes this.
    Piss off!

I love the cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies. I didn't even bother to record this one.
    DeChayz and RealisticPerson like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I watch them all at Christmas. I love them, especially since they drive my daughter crazy, but if she sees 30 seconds of one she can't walk away.
    DeChayz, sluce and RealisticPerson like this.

My daughter and her friends play drinking games while watching.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I am not able to embed this video but a Harryet has it on her timeline. She grabbed it before Falcor deleted it. It’s from Falcor’s SM and it’s one of those short gif videos showing a backyard bonfire with a caption “bonfire celebration” -during California’s most deadliest wildfire on record. I presume it was to celebrate her new Hallmark movie premiere from over the weekend. I am face palming right now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Givetheri...18725907234816

Who would purposely have a backyard bonfire and brag about it on SM when all their surrounding communities are burning down? Is there something seriously wrong with her?

here is screenshot

7:20 AM · No

Last edited by Sunnygirl; November 13th, 2018 at 02:50 AM.
    rollo and RealisticPerson like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I did watch it (somewhat surprised there wasn't hate posting going on). She was very good in it - although her singing was atrocious. It was one of the less cringe-worthy Hallmark movies and I thought her acting was perfect for the role.
    sluce, RealisticPerson and Fran like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bronze Member

From CDAN (yeah i know lol) but what if it is Scheana and Eddie?! "The alliterate reality star who is best known for the bar show supposedly has a boyfriend, but I want to know what she was doing alone in the back of a car outside a restaurant with the actor who was on a reboot of a hit network show that basically bombed and the lead of a spinoff of a hit network show that basically bombed. He will be making the award show rounds for a move this year."

The only acceptable excuse for cheating is “I wanted to” because that’s the only reason it happens.

Doesn't sound like Eddie to me. What reboot or spinoff shows was he involved in? None that I know of. I doubt he's invited to any awards shows either.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ed’s current show with Rachel Bilson has not been renewed nor has it been confirmed its coming back either. Since Falcor now refers to herself as the Queen of Christmas, she better sell out her Upcoming Shitmas Tour if Ed’s out of work again.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Bronze Member

Playboy Club and Sunset Beach were the ones that came to my mind. Mainly thought it was him because everything he’s in bombs and of course the Scheana guess connection.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I wonder if Eddie is "worried" about her falling for her Male costar as much as she is worried about him falling for any female he works with
    Nope, he's been keeping his fingers and toes crossed for so long, he has turned into a pretzel. But who would bite?

I just knew she'd be "feeling all the feels" too.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She sure keeps beating this dead horse. But hey, She’s gotta celebrate something. Carrie Underwood was the belle of the CMA ball tonight got a standing o’ and female country artist of the year. Falcor needs a #4 cable show Award to put next to her Grammy.

On November 10, 2018, ESPN's College Football was the highest rated show on cable with a 1.24 - followed by A&E's Live PD (0.63), Hallmark's It's Christmas, Eve (0.63) and FS1's UFC Fight Night (0.36).

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Take Two cancelled after one season. Who is surprised?
    fgg and RealisticPerson like this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Are we all waiting with breathless anticipation for LeAnn's scrumptious homemade Thanksgiving food pics? ARE WE??

Thread Information