Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dateline of Katie Holmes bump

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Default Re: Dateline of Katie Holmes bump

Sheesh, that's like the thing they did on Britney's breast size after her "growth spurt" How stupid and/or arrogant must they be when followed on a second by second base by paparazzi that nobody will notice the discrepancies?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

This is an amazing collection of pillows.
    Nope.

Elite Member

She looks WAY bigger on Oct 8 than on Dec 17. How weird is that?

Honestly, though, I don't see how she could get away with a fake pregnancy unless her parents are in on it. Her mom for sure would realize it was padding when she put her hand on Katie's tummy. Yet, on Jan 13, 15, 16, she hardly looks pregnant at all. This is just bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom
    She looks WAY bigger on Oct 8 than on Dec 17. How weird is that?

Honestly, though, I don't see how she could get away with a fake pregnancy unless her parents are in on it. Her mom for sure would realize it was padding when she put her hand on Katie's tummy. Yet, on Jan 13, 15, 16, she hardly looks pregnant at all. This is just bizarre
    I was going to highlight the same thing! I agree with you though, I know we all joke about there being no baby and that it's a pillow but how could anyone stoop so low as to actually pretend to be pregnant?

I thought the same about Dec 17th but isn't Tom in front of her stomach hiding any bump?
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

god I used to believe that she was pregnant, but by aliens who weren't Tom Thumb, but now I totally believe its a fake phoney fucking bullshit just like her "career", Tom's face, and Scientology!

It's true that certain clothes may not do her any favors, but I don't think it's all the clothing. It's truly bizarre. I just don't know what to think about these nut jobs.

I really don't think she's pregnant. The size, shape, and position of her belly fluctuate greatly every time that she goes out. She's participated in activities such as ice skating and riding on a motorcycle. Tom bought a sonogram machine so that they could monitor the baby at home... RIGHT. He doesn't know how to use that machine, he just felt that it would make their story more believable. There's either a surrogate mother somewhere in the Celebrity Scientology Center (where Katie will probably "give birth") or they are planning to stage an accident in which she "loses the baby" to gain sympathy and press, and then come out with a book or tour of motivational speeches about how Scientology helped them deal with the grief.

I reallly like her shirt on Oct 21, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle
    I really don't think she's pregnant. The size, shape, and position of her belly fluctuate greatly every time that she goes out. She's participated in activities such as ice skating and riding on a motorcycle. Tom bought a sonogram machine so that they could monitor the baby at home... RIGHT. He doesn't know how to use that machine, he just felt that it would make their story more believable. There's either a surrogate mother somewhere in the Celebrity Scientology Center (where Katie will probably "give birth") or they are planning to stage an accident in which she "loses the baby" to gain sympathy and press, and then come out with a book or tour of motivational speeches about how Scientology helped them deal with the grief.

You know, to really sit back and think about you say above is truly far fetched. Yet, I do not put it past them at all to do exactly that. What gave it away to me that it was an elaborate hoax was the buying of the sonogram too. That's just NOT cool--I don't care who you are. It's not what you do period. Again, it sounds really out there, but I think you might be on to something. Guess we'll have to wait and see right????
    The one thing we do know for sure is these two are FREAKS. Period.

Iím with southernbelle on this one. I think that they have some kind of birthing mother to carry Katie and Tomís baby, so that Katie doesnít get too close to the baby.
    The baby will then be raised within the cult to prepare him for the day he becomes the Grand Pooh-Bah. .
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Most women who are really pregnant do not fluctuate in size the way Katie Holmes does. Most pregnant women do not start off with a big bulge like Katie did, on October 8, 2005 only to magically shrink 3 months later. Initially, I thought it a bit far-fetched that she and Tom Cruise would fake a pregnancy, but now I 'm starting to wonder. If she actually is pregnant, she is not experiencing a normal pregnancy by any stretch of the imagination.

I think it's funny how her belly has changed size over these months, but seriously, when you think about it, it's sick; distubing even.

She's not pregnant. The thought that she's faking (for whatever reason), and going to the lengths they are... that is insane. Truly, utterly insane.

Hilarious and kinda freaky. If she's faking she's not exactly doing her self any favours... when it comes out her career will be dead and she will forever be laughed at. Oh wait, that's happening right now, as she is morphing into Tom
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information