Thread: A question about the HQ celebrity photos.

Default A question about the HQ celebrity photos.

Its funny.... when I used to buy magazines to see photos of celebrities, they look flawless and beautiful in the picture, thats resized to fit on the page of the magazine. Since discovering HQ (high quality) photos on the internet, its amazing to see every pore, fly away hair, bit of facial hair, chipped teeth, clumpy mascara eyelash- or the 'human' qualities. Sometimes when I'm looking at HQ, it feels wrong. Not even being up close to a star would you notice all the imperfections on their face than what we do when we're looking at a extreme close up for a long time.
    So, do you APPRECIATE these extreme close ups? Does it ever make you feel better about yourself? Its just funny to see photos in a magazine that look great and then you can see the same image in HQ and find 100 things wrong with it. I'm also so used to close ups now that smaller images aren't good enough anymore. I want to see the HUGE picture. Its also funny to be able to have such extreme close up photos online that you can see up their nose, and any saliva in their mouth!

It does break the illusion, but I think that's a good thing. These people aren't perfect, and since we live in a society that worships these people and uses superlatives to describe every nitwit who appears on the small screen, it's good we see their flaws.

I have to admit that I simply love HQ-photos Maybe it is silly but they do actually make me feel better about myself - strechmarks and all
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Elite Member

I agree with everyone else. I like seeing flaws on the people we consider beautiful because it gives me hope that one day someone will think the same about me.

I like them too because they give you a great look at the makeup. The only thing that bugs me is seeing people like Aguilera with their bronzer brushed waaaaay up into their hairline.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Sometimes HQ pix make me feel like I'm an intruder. They're very intimate.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

^Thats how i feel! You wouldn't even have that view if you were seeing them face to face.

Thread Information